I have always wanted to build a pc and Skyrim has finally convinced me to do so. I have checked out so many Build logs I thought I would do my own.
This will be my first attempt at water cooling and pc building. Have always been around pc's and FINALLY realized the magic in actually building one. ( what the hell took so long?)
-Mobo: Asus sabertooth z77
-CPU: i5 3570k
-GPU: EVGA GTX 670 FTW+ 4gb (will get another one if I am successful)
-RAM: 16 gb (4x4) G skill. Sniper 1866
-PSU: OCZ zx 1000w (bought without knowing about the wonders of mdpc, will attempt to sleeve)
-Storage: 2x Samsung 840 120 gb/ 1 TB WD caviar black
-Asus DVD RW
-Giant box from PPC
- Multiple orders from MDPC. Nils is a great guy. Its addicting ordering from him.
-A bunch of hex head screws because I despise phillips
Cooling ( EK Kit )
-EK-KIT H3O 360 HFX ( first go pc building so I thought I would be safe with a kit but now wondering about the pump it came with)
- EK-Backplate CPU Universal
- EK-CoolStream RAD XTX 360
- EK-FAN Silent 120-1600 RPM (3 pcs)
- EK-DCP 4.0 Pump
- EK-Multioption RES X3 150
- EK-DCP PUMP mounting plate KIT
- TUBE Masterkleer 12,7/9,5 CLEAR (2 meters)
- EK-PSC Fitting 10mm - G1/4 Nickel (8 pcs)
- EK-Ekoolant UV Blue (concentrate 100ml)
- TIM Gelid GC-Xtreme (EKWB 2g)
-EK-FC680 GTX+ . GPU waterblock
-Swiftech MCR220 240 MM Radiator
-EK adapter fittings
-Koolance quick disconnects
If all the planning I have done in my head is correct then I will be correct. This will also be my first attempt a computer modding. (obviously)
I already have all these parts so this is what I am going to build. That being said input on future build and what would work better would be appreciated.
Hopefully I can find some paint that matches MDPC’s vanilla sand sleeve. If anyone could recommend anything, that would be great.
Edited by Solonowarion - 5/12/13 at 8:30pm