Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Builds & Case Mods › Build Logs › TATH \ Caselabs TH 10 + Pedestal "Hill 7.9"
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

TATH \ Caselabs TH 10 + Pedestal "Hill 7.9" - Page 184

post #1831 of 2245
Ha-ha-ha, I wrote herman, henry of course.
My name Iosif ,not Losif smile.gif)))))
You Mean Gray and White.i like this combination smile.gif
post #1832 of 2245
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekolog66 View Post

Ha-ha-ha, I wrote herman, henry of course.
My name Iosif ,not Losif smile.gif)))))
You Mean Gray and White.i like this combination smile.gif

Oke with a i not l . Color is personal it is different.
post #1833 of 2245
HENRY, not herman smile.gif))
2014 update magnum series,I think it would be better to wait !
post #1834 of 2245
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekolog66 View Post

HENRY, not herman smile.gif))
2014 update magnum series,I think it would be better to wait !

No no wait "Buy must build" no time to loose.

Just had dinner an now i am back to the build.
Have to make bigger hole for the rest off the cables to pas tru. So i thought lets make the cables and do the rest later.

Need more room for the cables. So i get the cables out and make the hole bigger.


Took the PSU out for better view.



Connected the two Aquaero's 6 with 32 fans up and also connected the leds on. Can change avery color i like.

post #1835 of 2245
drool.gif

nice job over there smile.gif my friend thumb.gif
     
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core I7 4960K Extreme Asus ROG rampage IV Black Edition EVGA Geforce GTX 780 Ti Classified EVGA Geforce GTX 780 Ti Classified 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133MHZ CL9 Samsung SSD 840 Pro Western Digital 2Tb - Wd2002Faex ASUS DVD Writer, DRW-24F1ST 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK-Supremacy Clean CSQ - Nickel aquaero 6 XT USB fan controller, graphic LCD, t... Flow sensor "high flow USB" G1/4 waterblock for aquaero 6, G1/4 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
aqualis XT 450 ml with nano coating, fill level... EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel EK-FC780 GTX Classy Backplate - Black EK-FB KIT ASUS R4BE - Acetal+Nickel 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
airplex modularity system 480 mm, copper fins, ... Aqua Computer D5 pump, USB and aquabus Aqua Computer pumplag for D5 / MCP 655 poweradjust 2 USB 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Professional 64bit BenQ 24 "LED 3D XL2420T Logitech G19 Keyboard Corsair Ax 1200i  
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
CaseLabs MAGNUM TH10 RAT 7 Mad Catz G.L.I.D.E. 9 Gaming Surface  Asus Rog Xonar Phoebus 
AudioAudioOther
HiFi S2.1 Edifier S530D Sennheiser PC 350 Special Edition Noiseblocker Black Silent PRO PL-2 
  hide details  
Reply
     
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core I7 4960K Extreme Asus ROG rampage IV Black Edition EVGA Geforce GTX 780 Ti Classified EVGA Geforce GTX 780 Ti Classified 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133MHZ CL9 Samsung SSD 840 Pro Western Digital 2Tb - Wd2002Faex ASUS DVD Writer, DRW-24F1ST 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK-Supremacy Clean CSQ - Nickel aquaero 6 XT USB fan controller, graphic LCD, t... Flow sensor "high flow USB" G1/4 waterblock for aquaero 6, G1/4 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
aqualis XT 450 ml with nano coating, fill level... EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel EK-FC780 GTX Classy Backplate - Black EK-FB KIT ASUS R4BE - Acetal+Nickel 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
airplex modularity system 480 mm, copper fins, ... Aqua Computer D5 pump, USB and aquabus Aqua Computer pumplag for D5 / MCP 655 poweradjust 2 USB 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Professional 64bit BenQ 24 "LED 3D XL2420T Logitech G19 Keyboard Corsair Ax 1200i  
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
CaseLabs MAGNUM TH10 RAT 7 Mad Catz G.L.I.D.E. 9 Gaming Surface  Asus Rog Xonar Phoebus 
AudioAudioOther
HiFi S2.1 Edifier S530D Sennheiser PC 350 Special Edition Noiseblocker Black Silent PRO PL-2 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1836 of 2245
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JottaD View Post

drool.gif

nice job over there smile.gif my friend thumb.gif

Thanks Jotta, More to com. biggrin.gif
post #1837 of 2245
Henry, so I take it you are not sure if you will sleeve your USB 3.0 cables? It is really not so hard I think. I did the same as Chris did in his BBBB and he shows all details in his build. Heat up an xacto knife over a flame and you can carefully slice the cover off the end of the cable where it plugs into motherboard by slicing it off a little at a time from the waxy substance that holds all the wiring together.
Then the Techflex 3/8" cable sleeve will expand enough to fit over the waxy end now that it is a little smaller. Some shrink will cover the now exposed connector end and help secure the sleeve.

OR
On my Switch 810 build, I found that for those USB 3.0 cables that some 16mm sleeve from modDIY would fit over the connector without doing any cutting. But I don't know if that same size will work with Case Labs USB ends.

Where there is a will there is a way. wink.gif You've come too far now to cheap out at the end.
post #1838 of 2245
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandrix View Post

Henry, so I take it you are not sure if you will sleeve your USB 3.0 cables? It is really not so hard I think. I did the same as Chris did in his BBBB and he shows all details in his build. Heat up an xacto knife over a flame and you can carefully slice the cover off the end of the cable where it plugs into motherboard by slicing it off a little at a time from the waxy substance that holds all the wiring together.
Then the Techflex 3/8" cable sleeve will expand enough to fit over the waxy end now that it is a little smaller. Some shrink will cover the now exposed connector end and help secure the sleeve.

OR
On my Switch 810 build, I found that for those USB 3.0 cables that some 16mm sleeve from modDIY would fit over the connector without doing any cutting. But I don't know if that same size will work with Case Labs USB ends.

Where there is a will there is a way. wink.gif You've come too far now to cheap out at the end.

Ha ha Gerald you are right about that. I is i just had not the time to look for it. I can always do this if i want to. "yes i want to".
Right now i am cutting wires for my second Titan.

Stil looking for something "mayby you now"need to connect 8 and 4 pin at the top of my motherbord but if i remember the psu dont have 4 pin. So i need a solution for that.
Mayby the Asus box have a item for it "have to see".

Long time of line Gerald . It is quiet on the net.
post #1839 of 2245
Henry ,place the other side of the pictures,i liked two pedestal thumb.gifthumb.gifthumb.gif
post #1840 of 2245
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandrix View Post

How about not talking trash about my president.....this site is not for political discussion.

Ha ha funny it is like a movie. Ye lets keep politic outside this buildlog. This is not facebook. biggrin.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Build Logs
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Builds & Case Mods › Build Logs › TATH \ Caselabs TH 10 + Pedestal "Hill 7.9"