Pfff It looks like working.
I was trying to put back the tubing in the pedestel. That was no succes. So i decide to use the hoses i got.
Pannel connectors out and fill ports in. After a while al the connectings in the pedestel where made.
I was folowing the discusion on OCN about temp and flow sensors with the use from the Aquero 6. He i want that also "never thouth about it".
Still have a few so now find a good spot to put them.
The advantage of the use of these connectors is that you can connect several things in it. Chris was mailing me 2 days ago about having problems first to get the air out. Wit that in my head i thouth "i need a spot to realease the air" thats why these blocks com in handy.
I have a few different types of temp sensors. When i put the long sensor "Aquacomputer) on in the block it almost take half of the space. I solved this by using a filling ring and a 5mm extender this way the tip of the sensor just is at the edge inside the block and dont block the flow.
The middle one is from bitspower who i going to use in my pomp.
The top one is from Koollance.
Here you see that the sensor is almost as big as the block.
The tip of the sensor just toutches the ouside of the hole in the block.
Temp sensor is now ready to go in. Oeps first sleeving. "job don".
3mm ring with rubber o-ring "speacial for 1\4" connectors.
Al the tubing in the pedestel and at the back are made.
I want to see progress. So quick all the cables pushed inside and taking a picture.
Ha ha got the feeling i don nothing at all but that is not tru.
It is a long story why i use al these connectors But i think it is going to work.
In the right corner you see the sleeved temp sensors. I wil leed the up in the corner tru my new cable cover:
- sensor incoming temp
- flow guige
- sensor outgoing temp
So this loop is complete. "just testing "i hope".
Pomps looking better this way.
More tommorow. Edited by TATH - 4/10/14 at 3:53pm