Spent a few hours on the build again.
At 20:00 there is amovie so i stop for today.
what did i do today:
- put in te ledstation (with sticky tape "on to the back of the motherboard tray)"
- making a power cable for the ledstation
- shorting the pomp wires (the are now connectect (in pairs of two) to a x-station.
- shorten two fand power cables (30 cm shorter)
- made a cut in the moyherboard acrylic cover (needed more room for the led cables\ this wasn't plant).
The system looking better avery time i work on it.
Stil have a extra day "altho 2e easter day daughter fisiting us and whe enjoy the day). Hope i have a few hours to build.
Almost forgot pictures.
Yes i like spagetti too "only on a plate".
To connect the pomps i use different types of molex connectors.
If i use the push in molex connector i always solder the end of the wire.
Crapy picture but you can see.
Power cables Aquero's in "tru the above panel" also the four sata cables for my first IcyDock.
Molex connectors in for my second pair of pmps. At front hanging tree power fan cables ready to leed in the acrylic cover.
Im off mist already 6 min of my film.
Ill be back