Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Builds & Case Mods › Build Logs › TATH \ Caselabs TH 10 + Pedestal "Hill 7.9"
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

TATH \ Caselabs TH 10 + Pedestal "Hill 7.9" - Page 32

post #311 of 2245
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dRnRcR View Post

This build is so bad ass thumb.gif

Ha thanks "i'm doing my best"biggrin.gif
post #312 of 2245
Thread Starter 
Just purchased a few parts of acrylic for the tubing and the lightpannel.
Stil need more tools:

new disks for my dremel
filing tools
digital measure tool for measuring the thicknes of the tubing



Producten
1 x 2006002 - plexiglas 5mm opaal dual satin - 66,0 x 20,0 cm = 19.07
1 x 2672 - Plexiglas spiegel (mirror) 3mm - 66,0 x 20,0 cm = 14.59
2 x 2729 - Plexiglas buis 12x8mm 100cm = 8.01 for the pedestel
2 x 2705 - Plexiglas buis 12x8mm 50cm = 4.36 for the case and making a crystal link between the 2 pumps at the front
2 x 2653 - Plexiglas XT 8mm - 51,0 x 16,0 cm = 24.55 to make 2 thin cover frames on the pedestel to cover the edge of the fans and the mesh.
i want to try to put bleu leds inside. mayby i need extra 3 mm led i try first with 5 mm leds.
The inner leftover i'm going to use to make a slope plate for a few ssd's i want to mount the on a sort of stairs and mount them in the front of the case with leds in them "kind of a display"

2 x 3880 - Plexiglas lijm (gleu) 20 ml (dun) = 11.18
Subtotaal: 81.70
Verzendkosten: 8.64 shipment
(BTW: 14.98) tax
Toeslag: 3.05 for the cutting
Totaal (incl. BTW): 93.39

"The show must go on"
post #313 of 2245
light panels is something that I don't think I want to do at this time!!! but that may change..
post #314 of 2245
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by seross69 View Post

light panels is something that I don't think I want to do at this time!!! but that may change..

I think it depends on the type off case you have if you want a panel ore not. My front bottom is empty (for now) so i think a subtle lightning "mayby"looks good. I want to try it. I have seen a few build with lightning build in som of them looks very good.
It depends on the colors off you case and the color you like.
When it dont work out i lost 35 euro "its all in the game i thin:)k" .
post #315 of 2245
Quote:
Originally Posted by TATH View Post

I think it depends on the type off case you have if you want a panel ore not. My front bottom is empty (for now) so i think a subtle lightning "mayby"looks good. I want to try it. I have seen a few build with lightning build in som of them looks very good.
It depends on the colors off you case and the color you like.
When it dont work out i lost 35 euro "its all in the game i thin:)k" .

yes 35 euro is not much in the grand scheme of things and you might end up with something really nice.. Good luck with this.
post #316 of 2245
Are you following some sort of tutorial for your light panel? Outside of digging through builds, which doesn't appeal to me at all, the one writeup by Jeffinslaw is a little short on details.
I notice you are using mirrored acrylic, seems like I saw a panel done that way but here again I don't know where.
post #317 of 2245
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandrix View Post

Are you following some sort of tutorial for your light panel? Outside of digging through builds, which doesn't appeal to me at all, the one writeup by Jeffinslaw is a little short on details.
I notice you are using mirrored acrylic, seems like I saw a panel done that way but here again I don't know where.

Yah... that guide needs some more detail, I'll admit that. I will do a proper write up when I get mine working. The one I went off of (posted on [H]ard Forum) had even less detail.

Jeffinslaw
MurderMac
(1 item)
 
Schwarz Nickel
(11 items)
 
Project mATX
(11 items)
 
Case
Apple Power Mac G5 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Xeon E5 2660 V1 ASUS Rampage Gene X79 PNY GTX 970 PNY GTX 970 
RAMHard DriveCoolingOS
Klevv Fit 16GB SanDisk 120GB Extreme SSD Custom EK Watercooling Loop Windows 10 
MonitorPowerCase
Dell U1525H SilverStone 600w SFX Project mATX 
  hide details  
Reply
MurderMac
(1 item)
 
Schwarz Nickel
(11 items)
 
Project mATX
(11 items)
 
Case
Apple Power Mac G5 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Xeon E5 2660 V1 ASUS Rampage Gene X79 PNY GTX 970 PNY GTX 970 
RAMHard DriveCoolingOS
Klevv Fit 16GB SanDisk 120GB Extreme SSD Custom EK Watercooling Loop Windows 10 
MonitorPowerCase
Dell U1525H SilverStone 600w SFX Project mATX 
  hide details  
Reply
post #318 of 2245
Thread Starter 
Hi Mandrix,

No i just like his build (Seanamus448) and because he got a few things in his log what interest me i went tru his hole buildlog today ( so i'm sure i didn't mist something) and copied the parts i like.
esspecialy the making of the cables for the aquaro stuff and the switches to shut down the aquaero.
i copied about 65 pages of info and pictures.

now i need a nzxt usb hub ( going to purchase that for my build to).

Tomorrow the hole family is going to work and its my day of "so i'm going to get som small tools" en take a start with the harnes for the pedestel fans O yes and i'm the cook again at the end of the day.

tongue.gif
Edited by TATH - 5/16/13 at 3:52pm
post #319 of 2245
Tath I just got my SM8 biggrin.gif I'll send you some pics when I'm done sleeving, bleeding and stress testing thumb.gif
post #320 of 2245
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dRnRcR View Post

Tath I just got my SM8 biggrin.gif I'll send you some pics when I'm done sleeving, bleeding and stress testing thumb.gif

What no pictures during the build. Whe want to see any progress thumb.gifthumb.gifsmile.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Build Logs
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Builds & Case Mods › Build Logs › TATH \ Caselabs TH 10 + Pedestal "Hill 7.9"