Originally Posted by Archngamin
1. Sounds like your personal problem.
2. Squadmates can die/squadmates may not be where you want to be in the map.
3. No commander isn't a big deal (only one BF in the series had it). It has VIOP just not public and most people use Mumble anyway. Worse than CoD teamwork?
What a joke, you obviously haven't played either series recently to have said something like that.
4. It may have had more console influence during development than it should have but at lest it wasn't nearly as bad as any recent PC attempt at CoD. Scaled down? Explain what has been scaled down please because the scale of BF3 is bigger than any other FPS. Some people enjoy single player when they don't have internet access. If anything it should continue if solely to be there for people new to the game so they can practice without going into the online portion as a total noob.
5. So a game can't release DLC? How is it CoD like again? More weapons, vehicles, assignments, dog tags, maps, and gametypes but that isn't enough for it to be a good DLC in your eyes...
6. Battlelog works completely fine. It is a little different than what people are used to but it completely intuitive and simple to get information from as well as easy to join matches. If you can't use battlelog I don't understand how you can use the rest of the internet.
7. Random nonsense that means nothing.
Sounds like you never played BF3 or you tried it during launch and complained and ran away from it. Please don't misinform people that your misguided info is anything other than personal grief.
1. "AA Missiles are more difficult to dodge in Jets, this was unintended behavior that created an imbalance against skilled pilots." - point basically proven
2. Teamwork! If your working together properly they will always be in the proper area of them map.
3. No in-game voip = a lack of basic teamwork abilities. Simple fact. Not everyone is part of a gaming community with a mumble server.
4. "BF3 is bigger than any other FPS." Must I even reply to that?
5. They can release DLC, it's simply getting old with the $15 for a few maps and weapons. So for almost a third of the price of the whole game I get a few maps, 5 different times...
6. "If you can't use battlelog I don't understand how you can use the rest of the internet. " Putting words in my mouth, I'm not retarded. Battlelog is ridiculous, why use a web interface when you could put all of the same features into a nicely packaged in-game interface?
"Sounds like you never played BF3 or you tried it during launch and complained and ran away from it, Please don't misinform people that your misguided info" -no commander, no voip, squad member spawns, expensive DLC, and the fact that console development + singleplayer dev time could have been spent making a better multiplayer (like BF2 and those prior). Not sure how I'm misguiding people.Edited by ezikiel12 - 12/11/12 at 8:17am