- GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 670 2GB PhysX CUDA
- PSU: Corsair HX 650W PSU
- CPU: Intel® Core i5-3570K Processor
- Motherboard: ASUS SABERTOOTH Z77, Socket-1155
- RAM: x2 Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 8GB CL9
- Chassis/Case: NZXT Phantom 820 Gun Metal Version
Upgrades & Attachments
- x2 Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 8GB CL9
- Corsair AX850/AX750/AX650 Sleeved White
- XSPC - Twin LED - 4-pin Molex - 5mm - Blue
- NZXT FZ-140 140mm White LED Cooler
- Corsair H100i Hydro Series CPU Cooler
If I change any parts of the build I'll update the build here.
I'll make a new post when I get the things sometime within the next long period of time(I'll save up for each seperate item).
The color scheme use the following colors
- Gun Metal
- Dark Grey
The reason why the RAM are written two times, is because I'm going to start out with 2x8GB and then get 2x8 more.
the XSPC leds are for a x2 5.25" bay panel that uses the same logo, but cut-out and put a darkish grey plexi glass or acrylic window. Then the two leds will be cut into the acrylic/plexi glass, and It'll Illuminate the logo.
I'll put the NZXT FZ-140 140mm White LED Cooler in the Pivot Fan holder.
I made a scheme in Excel to know which fans to where, as I find NZXT's Cooling System overview Confusing.
Thanks to SmokinWaffle (from OCN) jamesriley94 (from OC3D)for giving some technical advice
-Frederik Rabøl Madsen, aka. Xayer
Edited by Xayer - 12/16/12 at 11:25am