Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel CPUs › Core i5 3570k 4.8 Ghz overclock
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Core i5 3570k 4.8 Ghz overclock - Page 6

post #51 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teufel9000 View Post

i get 4.5ghz on 1.19v is that a good Voltage for 3570k?

is it 24 hr prime95 27.7 stable? that is a very nice voltage for 4.5... mine requires 1.290....
Gaming Machine
(19 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i7 3770k Asus z77 P8Z77-LK V Sapphire 290x Sapphire 290x 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Gskill 4x4gb @ 1600mhz Samsung Evo 120gb Samsung Evo 120gb 2TB Seagate Game storage drive  
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
XSPC Raystorm CPU BLOCK EK Nickle/Acetal 290x Block  2x XSPC 240MM Radiator Windows 8.1  
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Qnix Evolution II  Cooler Master Quickfire Rapid  Cooler Master V1000 Fractal Arc Midi R2 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G400 steel series qck Logitech G430 
  hide details  
Reply
Gaming Machine
(19 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i7 3770k Asus z77 P8Z77-LK V Sapphire 290x Sapphire 290x 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Gskill 4x4gb @ 1600mhz Samsung Evo 120gb Samsung Evo 120gb 2TB Seagate Game storage drive  
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
XSPC Raystorm CPU BLOCK EK Nickle/Acetal 290x Block  2x XSPC 240MM Radiator Windows 8.1  
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Qnix Evolution II  Cooler Master Quickfire Rapid  Cooler Master V1000 Fractal Arc Midi R2 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G400 steel series qck Logitech G430 
  hide details  
Reply
post #52 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwareDecoder View Post

is it 24 hr prime95 27.7 stable? that is a very nice voltage for 4.5... mine requires 1.290....

mine also requires same voltage as your for 4.5ghz.... i can't bring it stable at 4.7 no matter what voltage do i put in it hmm cooling wise is not a problem im running it with a noctua nh-d14, i managed to get it at 4.6 with 1.37 volts... whats your maximum clock stable with your chip? im asking you cuz the voltage that your chip needs are similar to mine for 4.5ghz.. i know every single chip is differente but i just want to get an idea on how much voltage my chip needs approximately!
post #53 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma7820 View Post

1.144 for 4.5ghz I am mind boggled and jealous. even the 1.22 for 4.6 is damn good.

mine is stable at that vcore. why all the shock about 1.14v?
post #54 of 136
Well

Having it running in single channel would put the IMC under considerably less stress which could explain, however that's nice as it is:D, also the timings and frequency are quite low. The increase in Vcore over the dual channel and higher frequency and tighter timings would throw it out quite quickly. In essence, his machine isn't performing very well in it's current config.

Comps
post #55 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwareDecoder View Post

is it 24 hr prime95 27.7 stable? that is a very nice voltage for 4.5... mine requires 1.290....
Quote:
Originally Posted by compuman145 View Post

Well
Having it running in single channel would put the IMC under considerably less stress which could explain, however that's nice as it is:D, also the timings and frequency are quite low. The increase in Vcore over the dual channel and higher frequency and tighter timings would throw it out quite quickly. In essence, his machine isn't performing very well in it's current config.
Comps

http://valid.canardpc.com/2613000 :3
Edited by Despair - 12/12/12 at 5:48am
post #56 of 136
That's what i'm expecting that other guy will have to push through, but 1.17 is very nice...
post #57 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by compuman145 View Post

That's what i'm expecting that other guy will have to push through, but 1.17 is very nice...

Yeah, tried for 4.7/8 and couldn't boot into windows for more than 10 mins. I think I have to tweak something regarding the memory but I'm not sure about to tweak VTT, should i go up/ down? One of the BSOD codes i received was "FC" and i think "d1" I wanna try it again once i get my SSD in so it doesn't take forever to restart and load lol.
post #58 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by compuman145 View Post

Well
Having it running in single channel would put the IMC under considerably less stress which could explain, however that's nice as it is:D, also the timings and frequency are quite low. The increase in Vcore over the dual channel and higher frequency and tighter timings would throw it out quite quickly. In essence, his machine isn't performing very well in it's current config.
Comps

Sorry are you referring to mine or someone else's? What would you suggest changing? I haven't done anythingto change the memory yet
post #59 of 136
Yotta,

talking about yours, even though you've got a 4.5ghz overclock other people at 4.5 will run a lot quicker because of their memory config. Yours is quite far out to be honest.

Comps
post #60 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by compuman145 View Post

Yotta,
talking about yours, even though you've got a 4.5ghz overclock other people at 4.5 will run a lot quicker because of their memory config. Yours is quite far out to be honest.
Comps

Well how can I change it? What should I change? Is there a guide or something you can direct me towards?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Intel CPUs
Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel CPUs › Core i5 3570k 4.8 Ghz overclock