I'm newly registered to this site as i need some advice or even critique on an intel pc that im hoping to purchase during Christmas. Some info to start off with is that I live in Ontario, Canada so i will be doing probably 100% of all purchases at "Canada Computers" as they have cheaper prices then newegg and they're also local (in range of in-store purchases).
Now below is what i've been eyeing for the past month (after reasearching and comparing literaly every hardware out there):
- Intel Core i5-3570K Quad-Core Socket LGA1155
- Cooler Master HAF X
- OCZ ZX-Series 1250W Fully Modular 80 Plus Gold Certified Power Supply
- Asus Maximus V EXTREME Socket 1155 Intel Z77 Chipset
- ASUS NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti 2GB GDDR5
- Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (4x4GB) DDR3 1866MHz
- Antec KUHLER H2O 920 Liquid Cooling System
Now the real questions i have to pose... Does the system sound good? Should i upgrade or downgrade on a few items? And will the 1250W OCZ PSU be enough to power the system with a dual sli? or will it even have power to spare?
Beforehand i thank you for taking a look at this post and hopefully the system doesn't sound too bad at a pricetag of 1599.93 without taxes.