Originally Posted by chad4050
Bart you are doing a great job and that fan controller will work fine. You are doing such a good job I have ordered me a slew of stuff and some liquid courage to complete the project. I am sure I will ruin many things but it is knowledge gained. Thank you SIR for the epic read. I am now subbed and excited for more.
Thanks Chad, good luck on your build!
Originally Posted by seross69
Sub also cant wait to see you finish. so good reading and i enjoyed so much. and learned a lot also.
Thank you sir!
I'm still waiting on a shipment from PerformancePCs. Here's what's coming in:
- 15ft of new Primochill advanced LRT "bloodshed red" UV tubing.
- an 8-way 3 pin power distribution PCB for the fans.
- an 8-way 2 pin PCB for LEDs that I might not even use (but screw it, it was only $8!).
- Hank from PerformancePCs (awesome guy) is making me a power cable for my pumps (2 female molex > one 3 pin fan). This way I can run both the D5 pumps off a single channel on my new 50W NZXT fan controller, and control them both as a pair.
- more Bitspower fittings (a T fitting, plus another 90 degree rotary).
- Akasa USB 3.0 cable to make up for the 800Ds awful USB3 shortcomings, and to replace the short one I broke.
That's supposed to be here in 3-4 days, and then I'll tear the system down and redo it.I'd also like to publicly thank Father Fuzzy!
He mailed me some spare reservoir clips he had for the tube res, a very nice set of EK adjustable clips. THESE are the clips which SHOULD come with the FrozenQ res! Heavy duty, adjustable, and they reek of QUALITY! Thanks FF!