So this past weekend I started sleeving the PSU. All was going well up until I ran out of sleeving. Need 3 more wires on the 24pin, and both PCIe connectors. I made a custom Sata connector that needs to be sleeved, and I need to sleeve one of the molex connectors.
I also put in the tubing for the loop. Looks good. Did 6 hour leak test with DI water all went well. Drained the loop I will post some pics of the drain later when I do pics of filling with mayhems.
Also mounted the drives, and needless to say the mother board.
So all I need to do is:
Work out the fan control
Refill the loop with mayhems pastel
I also found out that there is a very specific order in which I will have to put it together. So filling the loop will be the very last thing I do.