Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › [OFFICIAL] ROCCAT OWNERS CLUB
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[OFFICIAL] ROCCAT OWNERS CLUB - Page 24

post #231 of 1529
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolin95 View Post

Well mine is only 64GB and I have 10GB left since I dont really put much stuff there. I just want something newer and faster and with more space so it does not go down so low.
But yea, I have been considering the 256 but I wont find one at $150 biggrin.gif

they have deals going on at newegg all the time for samsung drives for $150 256gb...
post #232 of 1529
I prefer to buy from Amazon as I got PRIME and their card smile.gif
Right now they only got the 840 non pro at $180 so maybe I should wait but its tempting to get it now and get this done with my 3day weekend. biggrin.gif
I have been happy with my GSkill which according to HDD Tune is only doing about 150 reads now so I cannot imagine being sad with even the non pro 840 thumb.gif
Edited by shaolin95 - 2/14/13 at 10:52am
post #233 of 1529
Thread Starter 
I feel ya biggrin.gif

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE amazon. its actually unnatural. I want their card so bad, but I'm not old enough (according to my parents). I turn 20 next tuesday rolleyes.gif
post #234 of 1529
Damn it..take my card and my years and I get your 20 and no card. Deal? biggrin.gif
post #235 of 1529
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDMYGUN View Post

Soo.. I'm 2 weeks in and the sides are already degrading frown.gif It's pretty hard to get a grip since my pinky keeps slipping off.

They are coming off already? Mine is still looking good, but I have very dry hands. As for grip: I got used to it, but on the rare occasions where I manage to play 4-5 h a day I feel it in my pinky too, but it is much less than before. An the performance really makes up for that, at least for me smile.gif

Btw: if you manage to get that coating off completely you can do a custom coating with plasti-dip, pretty grippy stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolin95 View Post

Damn it..take my card and my years and I get your 20 and no card. Deal? biggrin.gif

Lolz biggrin.gif
Fast enough
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 6600k ASUS Z170 Pro Palit GeForce GTX 980 Ti 16 GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung Spinpoint F1 Samsung Spinpoint F1 Samsung SSD 750 EVO Alpenföhn Groß Clock'ner 
OSMonitorKeyboardCase
Windows 7 x64 BenQ XL2411 Lioncast LK20 Sharkoon Rebel9 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G Pro Zowie G-SR Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium PCI-Express 
  hide details  
Reply
Fast enough
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 6600k ASUS Z170 Pro Palit GeForce GTX 980 Ti 16 GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung Spinpoint F1 Samsung Spinpoint F1 Samsung SSD 750 EVO Alpenföhn Groß Clock'ner 
OSMonitorKeyboardCase
Windows 7 x64 BenQ XL2411 Lioncast LK20 Sharkoon Rebel9 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G Pro Zowie G-SR Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium PCI-Express 
  hide details  
Reply
post #236 of 1529
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino. View Post

They are coming off already? Mine is still looking good, but I have very dry hands. As for grip: I got used to it, but on the rare occasions where I manage to play 4-5 h a day I feel it in my pinky too, but it is much less than before. An the performance really makes up for that, at least for me smile.gif

Btw: if you manage to get that coating off completely you can do a custom coating with plasti-dip, pretty grippy stuff.
Lolz biggrin.gif

Yeah, I play about 10 hours a day and my hands get pretty sweaty. I'm trying to deal with it but my pinky is slippery as hell.
Maximus V GENE
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 3570k  Asus Maximus V GENE EVGA GTX 670 FTW 2GB No OC Samsung 8GB Low Voltage DDR3 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Western Digital WD 1tb HDD H80 push/pull AP-15's Windows 8 Dell U2412M 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Cooler Master QuickFire Rapid Cherry MX Reds SeaSonic X750 Silverstone TJ08-E Roccat Savu 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
XTRAC PADS Ripper XXL Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80 OHM's Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 
  hide details  
Reply
Maximus V GENE
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 3570k  Asus Maximus V GENE EVGA GTX 670 FTW 2GB No OC Samsung 8GB Low Voltage DDR3 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Western Digital WD 1tb HDD H80 push/pull AP-15's Windows 8 Dell U2412M 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Cooler Master QuickFire Rapid Cherry MX Reds SeaSonic X750 Silverstone TJ08-E Roccat Savu 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
XTRAC PADS Ripper XXL Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80 OHM's Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 
  hide details  
Reply
post #237 of 1529
I'm looking for a new mouse, and have a hard time deciding between da 2013 and kone pure, I'm kinda interested in the shape of the mouse, it look like my old razer imperator, can i ask something? can you change roccat kone pure LED color to white?
post #238 of 1529
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosch View Post

I'm looking for a new mouse, and have a hard time deciding between da 2013 and kone pure, I'm kinda interested in the shape of the mouse, it look like my old razer imperator, can i ask something? can you change roccat kone pure LED color to white?

Yes. It may not be a straightforward setting of "255 255 255" as the intensity of the 3 colors may not be uniform, but you can get a good enough mix to make it white
post #239 of 1529
Quote:
Originally Posted by raisinbun View Post

Yes. It may not be a straightforward setting of "255 255 255" as the intensity of the 3 colors may not be uniform, but you can get a good enough mix to make it white
okay, thank you biggrin.gif I'm gonna get this then..
post #240 of 1529
Do it...it looks and feels so awesome! smile.gif I am waiting for my mouse pad today to post some pictures. smile.gif
Handling really does not feel much different than my mx518 so I liked that.
The only bad thing so far is that in Firefox to go back and forward when opening webpages you have to use the easy shift button and then one of the main big two buttons of the mouse.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › [OFFICIAL] ROCCAT OWNERS CLUB