- Plenty of room for me to glide my mouse
- The mouse tracks very well on this surface and why shouldn't it? It's recommended by Logitech Engineers themselves that mice track well on black hardened plastic surfaces which some surface pattern.
- The rubberised grip keeps the mat firmly placed on the desk with no movement.
- The pad is the perfect balance in friction/resistance. What this means during gaming is that I do not need to move the mouse a greater distance to achieve the same movement in games. For example, making a shorter 180 degree in game turn with the mouse when someone is firing at you in the back.
- It's hard to take a picture of the surface texture, but it is smooth, however there is a pattern to provide better tracking which does not impede mouse movement.
- The G series Logitech mouse is made for this. When I used the OcUK Mega Mat Elite Tactical Gaming Surface (Cloth). There was too too much friction, therefore more effort is required to move the mouse. Changing DPI settings doesn't really counter act this imo.
-Similarly using a generic NVIDIA generic mat, it offered no resistance, thus my mouse slid around too much and offered me less control.
- It's easy to clean. I put some drops of water on it and it doesn't soak into the mat. Therefore for those who spill beverages in the heat of battle can easily soak it up with a paper towel.
- Very comfortable resting my wrist on as the backing is thick and spongy.
- This mat is the perfect (for me). I did consider steel series and corsair alternatives but they were much more expensive at the time of purchase.
Very happy with this purchase and it was only £17