Post the components that would be found in your ultimate gaming rig in this thread for your chance to win it!
We will randomly select one member from this thread to help help them purchase the components for their ultimate rig. The maximum amount at this time is $2500 - but please feel free to post rigs that are more expensive.
Please use RigBuilder if possible :)
This contest is open to any valid OCN member as of the time of this post. The contest will close in about 1-2 weeks. Good luck! Contest has been updated/extended! Please see added rules for February to December below. January's rules stay unchanged.
Boom. Instead of just one, we will now be giving away one of these rigs per month throughout 2013!
So the way this will work:
- First month (January): You need to have been a member BEFORE the date of this OP (3 weeks ago+)
- For all other months: You will need to be a member of Overclock.net BEFORE the subsequent month. (i.e. to be able to win in February, you would need to have been a member in January or earlier). In addition, if you will need to have at least 25 posts, which positively contribute to the community, by the time of the drawing. So, if I just signed up in January, I am now allowed to post my rig in the thread for the February contest. All I have to do is ensure I am at 25 contributing posts or more before the February draw in order to be qualified to have a chance at winning.
- You only have to post your rig once in this thread to be eligible for each month you qualify for.
- You can make your rig any price - but we can only commit to helping you purchase $2500 worth of components for that rig.
- Prizing will be sent out either directly (we will buy the hardware for you and ship it to you) OR we will send you the funds via PayPal for you to purchase the gear yourself (depending on where you live and the pricing involved).
- It's open to any region in the world where contests like this are permitted. If your region requires it to be a game of skill, your question to answer is: What is 15 x 10 + 5?
January - Angrybutcher - Worklog
April - PedroC1999