Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › AMD/ATI › ATI Drivers and Overclocking Software ›  AMD Catalyst 13.1 (9.012.0 December 19) AMD Official WHQL
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

AMD Catalyst 13.1 (9.012.0 December 19) AMD Official WHQL - Page 6

post #51 of 216
Most people have no flickering, this is true. smile.gif
post #52 of 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thracks View Post

In my sig I have a link to a bug report form, which we always have open for betas. The form is designed to collect exactly that kind of feedback. But I also like when people let me know what they're seeing, and keep it all contained within the thread for the driver that's being discussed. That way I don't have to wade through 30 pages of x-month old driver reports just to get to the new stuff! I can just go straight to the dedicated thread for each release.

Can you give me some HD8970 SEA ISLAND news please, release ? THX:)
post #53 of 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by leissling View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thracks View Post

In my sig I have a link to a bug report form, which we always have open for betas. The form is designed to collect exactly that kind of feedback. But I also like when people let me know what they're seeing, and keep it all contained within the thread for the driver that's being discussed. That way I don't have to wade through 30 pages of x-month old driver reports just to get to the new stuff! I can just go straight to the dedicated thread for each release.

Can you give me some HD8970 SEA ISLAND news please, release ? THX:)

Sea Islands is the codename for the architecture behind the 8000M mobile parts we just released. I cannot speculate on unreleased products.
post #54 of 216
After installing new driver,i noticed my gpu fan ramping up then down just surfing the net.Havent ran a game yet will do in a bit.Oh I have a xfx 7850 black edition 2gig model .
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X4 965 M4A785-M XFX Black Edition DD 7850 G.Skill 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
G.Skill Hitachi Sony DVD +CM Hyper 212+ 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
WIN864 Hannspree 25" Onn Kingwin Modular 800w sli ready 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Zalman Z9 ProHT Hypersonic On board 7.1 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X4 965 M4A785-M XFX Black Edition DD 7850 G.Skill 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
G.Skill Hitachi Sony DVD +CM Hyper 212+ 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
WIN864 Hannspree 25" Onn Kingwin Modular 800w sli ready 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Zalman Z9 ProHT Hypersonic On board 7.1 
  hide details  
Reply
post #55 of 216
Thread Starter 
You didnt really think he was going to answer that did you?

lol
post #56 of 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mac View Post

You didnt really think he was going to answer that did you?

lol

Don't really care............lol,,,,,,,,,,ill just go back to the drivers I was using,
Edited by Stinger5150 - 1/17/13 at 8:25pm
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X4 965 M4A785-M XFX Black Edition DD 7850 G.Skill 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
G.Skill Hitachi Sony DVD +CM Hyper 212+ 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
WIN864 Hannspree 25" Onn Kingwin Modular 800w sli ready 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Zalman Z9 ProHT Hypersonic On board 7.1 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X4 965 M4A785-M XFX Black Edition DD 7850 G.Skill 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
G.Skill Hitachi Sony DVD +CM Hyper 212+ 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
WIN864 Hannspree 25" Onn Kingwin Modular 800w sli ready 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Zalman Z9 ProHT Hypersonic On board 7.1 
  hide details  
Reply
post #57 of 216
Ok, so I noticed no improvement with FC 3 and dx9. With dx11 I had a 5-8 fps boost which is awesome, except for the fact that sweetfx doesn't work with dx11. How unfortunate. mad.gif No flickering and stuttering either. Great improvement AMD.thumb.gif
Never Enough
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Xeon 5650 4Ghz@1.26 Asus P6X58D Premium Sapphire R9 Fury  12GB Corsair XMS 3 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Seagate 1 TB 7200 + Crucial M4 64gb Crucial M4 Crucial MX 300 Plextor 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Corsair H50 Win 7 Dell u2711 G510 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Modded Antec CP-850 Modded Antec 1200 DeathAdder Whats that? 
Audio
Yamaha RX-V373 
  hide details  
Reply
Never Enough
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Xeon 5650 4Ghz@1.26 Asus P6X58D Premium Sapphire R9 Fury  12GB Corsair XMS 3 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Seagate 1 TB 7200 + Crucial M4 64gb Crucial M4 Crucial MX 300 Plextor 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Corsair H50 Win 7 Dell u2711 G510 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Modded Antec CP-850 Modded Antec 1200 DeathAdder Whats that? 
Audio
Yamaha RX-V373 
  hide details  
Reply
post #58 of 216
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger5150 View Post

Don't really care............lol,,,,,,,,,,ill just go back to the drivers I was using,

That was directed at leissling

lol
post #59 of 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cykososhull View Post

Ok, so I noticed no improvement with FC 3 and dx9. With dx11 I had a 5-8 fps boost which is awesome, except for the fact that sweetfx doesn't work with dx11. How unfortunate. mad.gif No flickering and stuttering either. Great improvement AMD.thumb.gif

SweetFX works with DX11 just not with Far Cry 3. tongue.gif
post #60 of 216
Thread Starter 
try radeon pro
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › AMD/ATI › ATI Drivers and Overclocking Software ›  AMD Catalyst 13.1 (9.012.0 December 19) AMD Official WHQL