Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Builds & Case Mods › Case Mods › Case Mod Work Logs › core 1000 for the gathering 2013
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

core 1000 for the gathering 2013 - Page 8

post #71 of 247
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbdullahG View Post

Haven't been on for awhile. Nice to see some progress being made! I see you'll be sanding. What color do you have in mind (sorry if you already stated it)?
exactly the same theme as axipher wink.gif he did such an awesome job smile.gif
post #72 of 247
Going for a Canadian theme? tongue.gif
Cashews
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz (1.272V) ASRock Z77 Extreme4-M PNY GTX 660 Ti SLI PNY 8GB (2x4GB) @ 1333MHz  
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Seagate 750GB 7200RPM Arctic Cooling ACFZ13 92MM CPU Cooler Windows 7  Dell S2440L 24" LED Monitor 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech K520 PC Power and Cooling MKIII 600W Fractal Design Core 1000 Logitech M310 
Audio
Logitech Z130 Speakers 
  hide details  
Reply
Cashews
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz (1.272V) ASRock Z77 Extreme4-M PNY GTX 660 Ti SLI PNY 8GB (2x4GB) @ 1333MHz  
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Seagate 750GB 7200RPM Arctic Cooling ACFZ13 92MM CPU Cooler Windows 7  Dell S2440L 24" LED Monitor 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech K520 PC Power and Cooling MKIII 600W Fractal Design Core 1000 Logitech M310 
Audio
Logitech Z130 Speakers 
  hide details  
Reply
post #73 of 247
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbdullahG View Post

Going for a Canadian theme? tongue.gif
no leaves or logos, just red and white wink.gif and possibly a custom avatar in the front, but not a priority right now as i have a lot to do before the gathering... was actually thinking of the little guy i got as avatar, except the original smile.gif(link to the original dude)
post #74 of 247
Thread Starter 
everything is sanded, except the ramblocks... i'll try to get them done later before i go home wink.gif
post #75 of 247
Thread Starter 
boom! ramblocks done! biggrin.gif
post #76 of 247
Quote:
Originally Posted by vangsfreaken View Post

boom! ramblocks done! biggrin.gif

Pics or it didnt happened biggrin.gif also maybe you have some pics from close how you did cut front for another 120mm fan..? smile.gif
post #77 of 247
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr one View Post

Pics or it didnt happened biggrin.gif also maybe you have some pics from close how you did cut front for another 120mm fan..? smile.gif
there's still just one 120 mm in front tongue.gif i'll fix some pictures tonight, as i got a suprise waiting at the local postoffice wink.gif
EDIT: wow... the thread has grown to 77 posts! wubsmiley.gif
post #78 of 247
Quote:
Originally Posted by vangsfreaken View Post

there's still just one 120 mm in front tongue.gif i'll fix some pictures tonight, as i got a suprise waiting at the local postoffice wink.gif
EDIT: wow... the thread has grown to 77 posts! wubsmiley.gif

Oh just saw that you didnt cut up front biggrin.gif i have one more wuestion, is there a plausible to move that hdd mounting place in another side of case? smile.gif asking because im gonna need side where it mounted to clear from that plate smile.gif
post #79 of 247
still monitoring this thread man... ^_^
post #80 of 247
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr one View Post

Oh just saw that you didnt cut up front biggrin.gif i have one more wuestion, is there a plausible to move that hdd mounting place in another side of case? smile.gif asking because im gonna need side where it mounted to clear from that plate smile.gif
i don't know... i could check, but i have to finish the case first tongue.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by tambok2012 View Post

still monitoring this thread man... ^_^
nice, because i just bought paint, and i also got some goods in the mail biggrin.gif
first a picture of the case in its current state: (phone picture, sorry)

and then my little present from myself, to myself biggrin.gif

will probably start painting tomorrow, i'm to exhausted to start tonight redface.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Case Mod Work Logs
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Builds & Case Mods › Case Mods › Case Mod Work Logs › core 1000 for the gathering 2013