Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Builds & Case Mods › Case Mods › Case Mod Work Logs › core 1000 for the gathering 2013
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

core 1000 for the gathering 2013 - Page 10

post #91 of 247
Quote:
Originally Posted by vangsfreaken View Post

aaaaand i have maybe found a way to cram 2x 3.5" drives and a fancontroller in the two frontbays...i don't think i'll ever be done redface.gif

put the whole thing together i cant wait till you finish it biggrin.gif gettin mine tomorow ph34r-smiley.gif
post #92 of 247
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr one View Post

put the whole thing together i cant wait till you finish it biggrin.gif gettin mine tomorow ph34r-smiley.gif
i can't wait myself... there's 23 days left before the gathering, and i'm still getting ideas on improving it... although i think the drives will be an easy mod, and i'll hopeully get more paint tomorrow, so i'm hopefully done in a week wink.gif i have to start on another project for the gathering next friday, so i really have to hurry up tongue.gif
post #93 of 247
didn't check the page for 2 days and alot of improvement BTW i like white
post #94 of 247
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tambok2012 View Post

didn't check the page for 2 days and alot of improvement BTW i like white
I like it myself, it was a lot better then i thought biggrin.gif
post #95 of 247
Quote:
Originally Posted by vangsfreaken View Post

i can't wait myself... there's 23 days left before the gathering, and i'm still getting ideas on improving it... although i think the drives will be an easy mod, and i'll hopeully get more paint tomorrow, so i'm hopefully done in a week wink.gif i have to start on another project for the gathering next friday, so i really have to hurry up tongue.gif

So then im gonna stalk this thread till some updates biggrin.gif received mine case, its so small ( i was used to thoose atx towers) and also just saw email from fd that they have released a core 1k USB 3.0 ports.... biggrin.gif
post #96 of 247
Thread Starter 
and i painted some more...
post #97 of 247
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr one View Post

So then im gonna stalk this thread till some updates biggrin.gif received mine case, its so small ( i was used to thoose atx towers) and also just saw email from fd that they have released a core 1k USB 3.0 ports.... biggrin.gif
ah, the updated version comes just as i'm finishing mine... thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif oh well, i don't really use USB 3.0 anyway tongue.gif and by the way, i went from an haf x to this, how do you think that feels? wink.gif
post #98 of 247
Quote:
Originally Posted by vangsfreaken View Post

ah, the updated version comes just as i'm finishing mine... thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif oh well, i don't really use USB 3.0 anyway tongue.gif and by the way, i went from an haf x to this, how do you think that feels? wink.gif

i think your desk gonna say thank you biggrin.gifthumb.gif for now i cant decide to put all goodies into it now or wait till weekend and start to cut everything biggrin.gif
post #99 of 247
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr one View Post

i think your desk gonna say thank you biggrin.gifthumb.gif for now i cant decide to put all goodies into it now or wait till weekend and start to cut everything biggrin.gif
I'm gonna stack it on top of the haf x and an elite 120, just to get an appropiate height tongue.gif and start cutting immediately, i wanna sub to some buildlog biggrin.gif
post #100 of 247
Quote:
Originally Posted by vangsfreaken View Post

I'm gonna stack it on top of the haf x and an elite 120, just to get an appropiate height tongue.gif and start cutting immediately, i wanna sub to some buildlog biggrin.gif

I dont think that i could do something like build log because i dont have some water cooling new parts like compression fittings and new tubing and stuff... And also i dont have much time to spend on this so its gonna be fast cuts aaaaaand just saw that there is no room to do even simple cable management in that case like cut some holes for even a smaller cables.... ( had a kinda smaller payckeck this time so no more water cooling for some time mad.gif )
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Case Mod Work Logs
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Builds & Case Mods › Case Mods › Case Mod Work Logs › core 1000 for the gathering 2013