I have to agree with Ino's opinion. Fortunately, i didnt hold back getting this mouse ;o)
Popups flaws are not worth mentioning for me neither. I didnt even notice that there exists an issue by pressing down the top shell tbh.
and like detto said, popups main concerns seems to be about the shape and construction, thats purely a matter of taste. i never had such a great feeling holding a mouse as i had with the zowie FK, right after unboxing... it fits my hand and gripstyle perfectly (kinda palmgrip) and the coating is absolutely nice.
if genie would let me design one perfect mouse, i will take about everything out of the zowie FK with maybe one or two little improvements:
- i would take the new 4G optical sensor (like the deathadder 2013 has) - because this sensor blew my mind
- i'd remove the righthanded / lefthanded **** and just give it 4 sidebuttons like the steelseries sensei has (zowie's solution here is absolutely stupid imo)
- the 500hz polling rate would work properly and stable within my new "genie zowie FK special edition"
- the dpi steps would be like 400 / 800 / 1200 / 1600 / 2000 / 2400 / 2800 / 3200
- even if i like the huanos, i would rather go with the omrons on M1 and M2. so genie, i want omrons!
thats the perfect mouse for me..