Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › ZOWIE FK
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

ZOWIE FK - Page 196

post #1951 of 2197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coreda View Post

As for the general 'lag' issue that's spread about from poster to poster here, I found a summary of what the possible cause may be courtesy of a user on another forum. Seems to be related to interpolation, if this info is correct.
I wish OCN had more of a culture of the OP of OT threads like this one keeping the first post updated. So many major threads on OCN lack basic, solid info on the products they are about rolleyes.gif

The Zowie DPI steps being unconventional and inconsistent are due to magnification from the custom lens they use. The 2300 step is really 1800 native, though the other two are interpolated from that step and are theoretically not as responsive.
post #1952 of 2197
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmr1 View Post

The Zowie DPI steps being unconventional and inconsistent are due to magnification from the custom lens they use. The 2300 step is really 1800 native, though the other two are interpolated from that step and are theoretically not as responsive.

This is true, but very few people report the lower steps as being a problem. As I stated above, I use the 1150 step and it's perfectly functional for me. I couldn't complain about any impact on performance.
post #1953 of 2197
Hi,

i have a Kinzu V2 i like that is very small and like the way i can move the mouse and also like the shape
with that being said
would the FK be a good replacement or should i concider the EC-2 evo?

thanks
post #1954 of 2197
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteReplay View Post

Hi,

i have a Kinzu V2 i like that is very small and like the way i can move the mouse and also like the shape
with that being said
would the FK be a good replacement or should i concider the EC-2 evo?

thanks

A friend of mine used the Kinzu v2 too for quite some time and recently switched to the FK. He couldn't be happier he said.
Fast enough
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 6600k ASUS Z170 Pro Palit GeForce GTX 980 Ti 16 GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung Spinpoint F1 Samsung Spinpoint F1 Samsung SSD 750 EVO Alpenföhn Groß Clock'ner 
OSMonitorKeyboardCase
Windows 7 x64 BenQ XL2411 Lioncast LK20 Sharkoon Rebel9 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G Pro Zowie G-SR Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium PCI-Express 
  hide details  
Reply
Fast enough
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 6600k ASUS Z170 Pro Palit GeForce GTX 980 Ti 16 GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung Spinpoint F1 Samsung Spinpoint F1 Samsung SSD 750 EVO Alpenföhn Groß Clock'ner 
OSMonitorKeyboardCase
Windows 7 x64 BenQ XL2411 Lioncast LK20 Sharkoon Rebel9 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G Pro Zowie G-SR Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium PCI-Express 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1955 of 2197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino. View Post

A friend of mine used the Kinzu v2 too for quite some time and recently switched to the FK. He couldn't be happier he said.

thanks man, i think i will be getting that mouse, what i dont like is the cost/// $60dollars when i paid $30 for my kinzu V2 being almost the same bracket of mouse.
post #1956 of 2197
So i just ordered the FK 2014 after my Abyssus finally started to break down. I've been quite happy using it with claw grip. Have to say i'm little bit nervous after reading all the random posts like it not working with QCK Heavy and so on. All i want is solid 450 and 500Hz.
post #1957 of 2197
QCK heavy.....that's the best pad for IMO with great tracking.
post #1958 of 2197
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteReplay View Post

Hi,

i have a Kinzu V2 i like that is very small and like the way i can move the mouse and also like the shape
with that being said
would the FK be a good replacement or should i concider the EC-2 evo?

thanks

I use Kinzu v2 for quakelive and Zowie FK for cs:go. Both are excellent mice, the FK is longer, a bit heavier and the smoother shape of it's sides is less grippy. The width and height of the mice is very similar.
post #1959 of 2197
Quote:
Originally Posted by boOzy View Post

So i just ordered the FK 2014 after my Abyssus finally started to break down. I've been quite happy using it with claw grip. Have to say i'm little bit nervous after reading all the random posts like it not working with QCK Heavy and so on. All i want is solid 450 and 500Hz.

I use a Zowie FK with a Qck+ and it works perfectly. I think you may find the LOD of the FK is very different coming from an abyssus. I have never used an abyssus but apparently the LOD is quite high, the FK's LOD is very low.
post #1960 of 2197
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakair View Post

I use a Zowie FK with a Qck+ and it works perfectly. I think you may find the LOD of the FK is very different coming from an abyssus. I have never used an abyssus but apparently the LOD is quite high, the FK's LOD is very low.

Well that's only a good thing rolleyes.gif I have experience of low LOD mice from the past.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › ZOWIE FK