Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › ZOWIE FK
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

ZOWIE FK - Page 30

post #291 of 2197
Is there good replacement feet for the FK or AM, just got the AM and found the stock feet to be too thin.
post #292 of 2197
Quote:
Originally Posted by toatoa View Post

Is there good replacement feet for the FK or AM, just got the AM and found the stock feet to be too thin.

Not sure how well they work, but they do have this option. They call them speedy skatez

http://www.zowiegear.com/products?page=shop.browse&category_id=5
post #293 of 2197
What switches does the AM have? I hate it so bad lol, steelseries mice use these too? FK too?
FPS Gaming System
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3570K @ 4.2GHz Gigabyte Z77M D3H MVP MSI GTX 570 8 GB 1600 MHz G.Skill 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Crucial M4 128 GB Western Digital 500 GB Samsung X22 Superwritemaster  Alpine 11 Pro 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win 7 64-Bit Ultimate BenQ XL2411Z 144Hz CoolerMaster Storm QuickFire Pro Mechanical Corsair TX750 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
CoolerMaster 690 Newmen GX1-Pro SteelSeries QCK Heavy QPAD qh-90 
  hide details  
Reply
FPS Gaming System
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3570K @ 4.2GHz Gigabyte Z77M D3H MVP MSI GTX 570 8 GB 1600 MHz G.Skill 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Crucial M4 128 GB Western Digital 500 GB Samsung X22 Superwritemaster  Alpine 11 Pro 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win 7 64-Bit Ultimate BenQ XL2411Z 144Hz CoolerMaster Storm QuickFire Pro Mechanical Corsair TX750 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
CoolerMaster 690 Newmen GX1-Pro SteelSeries QCK Heavy QPAD qh-90 
  hide details  
Reply
post #294 of 2197
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazuyamishima View Post

Thanks, will look at what the cost will be to ship to Holland. May still pull the trigger on this. The more I look and get feedback on the shape the more I want it :\

It will probably be released in Holland beginning of April, for €60

I would just wait the extra month, which also gives time for other people to check for bugs etc in the mouse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TlMOTHY View Post

Guys,

I have great news for all you desperate people in the States and other countries.

ZowieGear.dk have the Zowie FK in stock and they do ship outside of Denmark.

Link to the mouse: http://www.zowiegear.dk/shop/zowie-fk-3461p.html

The total price including shipping (FedEx) and PayPal-cost was ~95 USD *(New York). I know it's more expensive than GameJava, but they have it in stock and ready for you to order. thumb.gif

*Shipping cost for EU shipments should be ~11 EUR.

--

Timothy

No Red version of the FK?

I've been waiting for BST for 6 months now, and am really itching for a new mouse.
Edited by .:hybrid:. - 3/5/13 at 1:07am
Webcrawler
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3570k ASRock Z75 Pro3 Sapphire 7870 XT Boost Corsair Vengeance, DDR3 1600Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
SpinPoint F1 1TB 64GB M4 SSD Windows 8.1 SyncMaster P2050 
MonitorKeyboardPowerMouse
Dell U2312HM Sidewinder X4 Be Quiet! Pure Power CM L8 430w Zowie FK 
AudioAudio
Xonar DG Sennheiser HD 555 
  hide details  
Reply
Webcrawler
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3570k ASRock Z75 Pro3 Sapphire 7870 XT Boost Corsair Vengeance, DDR3 1600Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
SpinPoint F1 1TB 64GB M4 SSD Windows 8.1 SyncMaster P2050 
MonitorKeyboardPowerMouse
Dell U2312HM Sidewinder X4 Be Quiet! Pure Power CM L8 430w Zowie FK 
AudioAudio
Xonar DG Sennheiser HD 555 
  hide details  
Reply
post #295 of 2197
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:hybrid:. View Post

No Red version of the FK?

I don't know anything about that. I'm sorry.
post #296 of 2197
In Spain is in stock now. I'm very tempted but i would need a switch swap to Omrons...

http://www.vsgamers.es/negro-amarillo-2300dpi-p-919.html

I don't know if the shop ships internationally.
post #297 of 2197
Will dip in once there's a touch of gloss on this badboy to stop it slipping from my hand.
post #298 of 2197
Quote:
Originally Posted by TlMOTHY View Post

Guys,

I have great news for all you desperate people in the States and other countries.

ZowieGear.dk have the Zowie FK in stock and they do ship outside of Denmark.

Link to the mouse: http://www.zowiegear.dk/shop/zowie-fk-3461p.html

The total price including shipping (FedEx) and PayPal-cost was ~95 USD *(New York). I know it's more expensive than GameJava, but they have it in stock and ready for you to order. thumb.gif

*Shipping cost for EU shipments should be ~11 EUR.

--

Timothy

95 USD.. rofl
post #299 of 2197
Caseking.de (shipping all around europe i think) will have them in stock on 05.04.2013 (round about).
Price will be 59,95€ + shipping (may vary).
post #300 of 2197
Quote:
Originally Posted by thorsteNN View Post

Caseking.de (shipping all around europe i think) will have them in stock on 05.04.2013 (round about).
Price will be 59,95€ + shipping (may vary).

A month... nooo.

Wait, do you mean 05.04., or 04.05.? Lol

5th April 2013? Sure it's not 1st April? tongue.gif

Also, a month... nooo.
Edited by resis - 3/5/13 at 4:45pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › ZOWIE FK