Corsair should release 3 types of itx cases.
- One smallest size possible without expansion
- One small size with gpu support
- One large itx case for watercooling
1) The first case would need to be compact and easy to carry around. This is for people who needs alot of computing power and travels alot. No addon cards are supported. It should be bundled with its own powersupply and power adapter. Maybe have Corsair's version of the picoPSU and the poweradapter mounted internally or clipped on externally on the side. It also needs to large enough to fit the stock intel/amd coolers.(or bundled with own cooler again)
To conclude, no optical, not even slim. 1 or 2 2.5" drives under the motherboard tray. PicoPSU and poweradapter.
The current choices are the AntecISK100 (usually is outofstock or discontinued) and OEM cases like the M350
2) This would be a LAN case that should fit 12" cards. Should be similar to Silverstone's SUGO 05 and 08 series or the CoolerMaster Elite 120. Aircooling case with options for AIO watercooling. Not too heavy so maybe SFX PSU with the option of mounting a normal size ATX. So basically like itskerby said 4 posts above, improve on the Silverstone SG05. Maybe release a separate SFX PSU as well.
3) Essentially, an alternative to the Bitfenix Prodigy. Windowed, at least 2 5.25 inch bays, large enought to fit 240 radiators.
Judging by the amount of text, you can tell which option I will buy if Corsair comes out with that itx case.