Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › Core 1000
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Core 1000 - Page 2

post #11 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by T Yamamoto View Post

but you can always mount the drives in the bays above I assume. I think I'll just buy an aio

DVD + 1x 3.5 Drive = not enough.

Currently I have 4 holes drilled in the bottom panel of the case to keep one 3.5 drive in place. There's an SSD on the side panel plus as previously stated: dvd + 3.5 drive in the 5.25 bays.
One could probably install one more 3.5 disk on the bottom panel but than it limits your gfx cooling options.
the little one
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
Intel 3570k Asus P8P67-M Kingston HyperX blu 8GB Samsung F3 1TB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
WD Caviar Blue 1TB Kingston SSDNow V200 64GB Hyper 212 EVO Windows 7 Home Premium 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Eizo Apple Aluminium OCZ StealthXstream Cooler Master N200 
Mouse
Razer Diamondback 
  hide details  
Reply
the little one
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
Intel 3570k Asus P8P67-M Kingston HyperX blu 8GB Samsung F3 1TB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
WD Caviar Blue 1TB Kingston SSDNow V200 64GB Hyper 212 EVO Windows 7 Home Premium 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Eizo Apple Aluminium OCZ StealthXstream Cooler Master N200 
Mouse
Razer Diamondback 
  hide details  
Reply
post #12 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by oswald3k View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by T Yamamoto View Post

but you can always mount the drives in the bays above I assume. I think I'll just buy an aio

DVD + 1x 3.5 Drive = not enough.

Currently I have 4 holes drilled in the bottom panel of the case to keep one 3.5 drive in place. There's an SSD on the side panel plus as previously stated: dvd + 3.5 drive in the 5.25 bays.
One could probably install one more 3.5 disk on the bottom panel but than it limits your gfx cooling options.
people still use DVD drives? tongue.gif
post #13 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by T Yamamoto View Post

people still use DVD drives? tongue.gif

Some of my clients accept data only on DVD so there's nothing I can do :/ Although I'm thinking about incorporating a slim-notebook drive so I can fit a 2.5 SSD/HDD underneath it.
the little one
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
Intel 3570k Asus P8P67-M Kingston HyperX blu 8GB Samsung F3 1TB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
WD Caviar Blue 1TB Kingston SSDNow V200 64GB Hyper 212 EVO Windows 7 Home Premium 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Eizo Apple Aluminium OCZ StealthXstream Cooler Master N200 
Mouse
Razer Diamondback 
  hide details  
Reply
the little one
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
Intel 3570k Asus P8P67-M Kingston HyperX blu 8GB Samsung F3 1TB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
WD Caviar Blue 1TB Kingston SSDNow V200 64GB Hyper 212 EVO Windows 7 Home Premium 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Eizo Apple Aluminium OCZ StealthXstream Cooler Master N200 
Mouse
Razer Diamondback 
  hide details  
Reply
post #14 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by oswald3k View Post

Some of my clients accept data only on DVD so there's nothing I can do :/ Although I'm thinking about incorporating a slim-notebook drive so I can fit a 2.5 SSD/HDD underneath it.
Good idea

Got any pics of your rig?
post #15 of 18
I'll snap some today. Patience though - I have a bit on my plate right now wink.gif
the little one
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
Intel 3570k Asus P8P67-M Kingston HyperX blu 8GB Samsung F3 1TB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
WD Caviar Blue 1TB Kingston SSDNow V200 64GB Hyper 212 EVO Windows 7 Home Premium 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Eizo Apple Aluminium OCZ StealthXstream Cooler Master N200 
Mouse
Razer Diamondback 
  hide details  
Reply
the little one
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
Intel 3570k Asus P8P67-M Kingston HyperX blu 8GB Samsung F3 1TB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
WD Caviar Blue 1TB Kingston SSDNow V200 64GB Hyper 212 EVO Windows 7 Home Premium 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Eizo Apple Aluminium OCZ StealthXstream Cooler Master N200 
Mouse
Razer Diamondback 
  hide details  
Reply
post #16 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by oswald3k View Post

I'll snap some today. Patience though - I have a bit on my plate right now wink.gif
totally understandable. How are the temps in the case though?
post #17 of 18
Intel 3570k @ 4.2 is idling at around 28-30*C
HDD's are around 40*C

Room temps are around 22*C
the little one
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
Intel 3570k Asus P8P67-M Kingston HyperX blu 8GB Samsung F3 1TB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
WD Caviar Blue 1TB Kingston SSDNow V200 64GB Hyper 212 EVO Windows 7 Home Premium 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Eizo Apple Aluminium OCZ StealthXstream Cooler Master N200 
Mouse
Razer Diamondback 
  hide details  
Reply
the little one
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
Intel 3570k Asus P8P67-M Kingston HyperX blu 8GB Samsung F3 1TB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
WD Caviar Blue 1TB Kingston SSDNow V200 64GB Hyper 212 EVO Windows 7 Home Premium 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Eizo Apple Aluminium OCZ StealthXstream Cooler Master N200 
Mouse
Razer Diamondback 
  hide details  
Reply
post #18 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by oswald3k View Post

Intel 3570k @ 4.2 is idling at around 28-30*C
HDD's are around 40*C

Room temps are around 22*C
that's actually pretty good!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Cases
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › Core 1000