Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel - General › Monitor signal doesn't appear until Windows 7 starts up?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Monitor signal doesn't appear until Windows 7 starts up? - Page 2

post #11 of 18
Thread Starter 
Still no luck my Bios settings is set to PCI Express and I am still not getting any connection on screen until windows starts up.
post #12 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by CinematicEdits View Post

Still no luck my Bios settings is set to PCI Express and I am still not getting any connection on screen until windows starts up.

Well I researched a little more and it seems you have a very unique problem.

I first have to apologize for assuming you had the incorrect BIOS settings. That is generally the case with your situation, and I jumped to that conclusion.

Your problem however seems to be related to a BIOS incompatibility . Its seems that your BIOS is incompatible with the display initiation sequence your monitor uses.

The good news is that it seems to have already been patched in a BIOS update for your motherboard. Flash the new bios in the link below and I believe your situation will be resolved.



Click HERE to Download your new BIOS


MG thumb.gif
FX'd
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Amd FX 8350 GA-990FXA-UD3 R5 EVGA GTX 660 SC EVGA GTX 660 SC 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
16gb Samsung 30nm Corsair Performance Pro OCZ Vertex 4 Samsung 840 EVO 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Lite-on DVD/CD Swiftech H220 Win 10 + Start 10 Samsung 245BW 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G510 Corsair HX1050 SilverStone RV02 MS SideWinder 
Mouse PadAudio
MIONIX Propus 380 Realtek ALC1150 
  hide details  
Reply
FX'd
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Amd FX 8350 GA-990FXA-UD3 R5 EVGA GTX 660 SC EVGA GTX 660 SC 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
16gb Samsung 30nm Corsair Performance Pro OCZ Vertex 4 Samsung 840 EVO 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Lite-on DVD/CD Swiftech H220 Win 10 + Start 10 Samsung 245BW 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G510 Corsair HX1050 SilverStone RV02 MS SideWinder 
Mouse PadAudio
MIONIX Propus 380 Realtek ALC1150 
  hide details  
Reply
post #13 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadGoat View Post

Well I researched a little more and it seems you have a very unique problem.

I first have to apologize for assuming you had the incorrect BIOS settings. That is generally the case with your situation, and I jumped to that conclusion.

Your problem however seems to be related to a BIOS incompatibility . Its seems that your BIOS is incompatible with the display initiation sequence your monitor uses.

The good news is that it seems to have already been patched in a BIOS update for your motherboard. Flash the new bios in the link below and I believe your situation will be resolved.



Click HERE to Download your new BIOS


MG thumb.gif

I suppose I will give the Instant Flash a try I had done the "windows" update of that file thinking it was the same thing but it didn't solve my problem I will try your method though and thank you for helping me out will write back for my results.
post #14 of 18
Thread Starter 
Still no luck after instant flashing to v1.80 my video still refuses to send a signal until windows start up.
post #15 of 18
Monitor have a slow wake up. ?? other then that you got a tv to try or a different monitor
Dyslexia
(16 items)
 
  
Reply
Dyslexia
(16 items)
 
  
Reply
post #16 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GfhTattoo View Post

Monitor have a slow wake up. ?? other then that you got a tv to try or a different monitor
No that's not it I have been using this screen for a good amount of time and it only ever gets signal on the BIOS splah screen when I plug it into the on board vga.
post #17 of 18
Thread Starter 
Anyone?
post #18 of 18
Two people here have asked you to try a second, different monitor. Have you?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Intel - General
Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel - General › Monitor signal doesn't appear until Windows 7 starts up?