Overclock.net banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deal: Lian-Li Cases CHEAP! HOT!

4K views 98 replies 27 participants last post by  BrinNutz 
#1 ·
Wow, Monarch computer is selling some Lian Li cases for Cheap!

List

Lian-Li PC-V2100A PlusII Aluminum Quiet Tower w/No PS (E-ATX) 139

#2 ·
Nice find..Rep

**** v2100A for $139?
DROOL>......

lowest on froogle for that case is $269

#3 ·
If i didn't have my Used Lian-Li on the way, I would have bought that, but saw this too late.

#4 ·
***!? That is INSANELY cheap.

You guys have NO IDEA. You rarely see _any_ Lian-Li's for less than $100.

V2100A - $135 at Monarch (Plus II), $290 at Newegg (Plus)

Get the idea? BUY. lol

#5 ·
omg omg omg omg...i want one...but I can't afford it..look at my worklog and all the paint and crap i've bought...yay

#8 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by MADMAX22
View Post

yeha but then again you are counting on monarch to have it in stock, it says usually ships in a week which means monarch may ship it in 2 or 3, but damne good price

True, though I bought a x850 CF card from them a month ago, didn't have a single problem.

#9 ·
I've never had a problem with Monarch before..

#10 ·
Also Monarch is known over at XS and Hardforum to rip customers off. They're not doing so well regarding financially, so just a forewarning for anyone who wanted to order.

If you want to know more about the case, i'd suggest a search over at those 2 forums and find out for yourself

#12 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey122687
View Post

Also Monarch is known over at XS and Hardforum to rip customers off. They're not doing so well regarding financially, so just a forewarning for anyone who wanted to order.

If you want to know more about the case, i'd suggest a search over at those 2 forums and find out for yourself

It's well documented at overclockers as well, but I never had a problem with them, and I bought in the middle of this whole mess.

#13 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by wowza
View Post

It's well documented at overclockers as well, but I never had a problem with them, and I bought in the middle of this whole mess.

same i bought a bunch of stuff from Monarch too.

I'm saying this is to give warning for our fellow ocers to watch out for

#15 ·
#16 ·
I need a new case but its coming after my Stinger WB and 2GBs of RAM.

#17 ·
Need a backup always!!

BTW..Chozart, you missed my 1000th post party..LOL

#19 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Burn
View Post

Okay, drumroll:

Which one: A10B or V2100 Plus II? I'm prepared to pull the trigger on the 2100 since it's so cheap.

V2100 Plus II!

#21 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Burn
View Post

I want one in black though :\\ I emailed them asking if they had any in black, we'll see.

Yea, I would have probably bought 2 by now if they were in black.

#23 ·
Yea, I saw that, It was 8.4 around a month and a half ago. The Monarch rep was also banned from overclockers.com for refusing to issue a refund for over 2G for over 2 months. (finally got his $$ back)

#26 ·
Ya, I don't like them at all, or I would consider it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.