Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [GameSpot] Battlefield 4 to be shown off by EA in the next three months
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[GameSpot] Battlefield 4 to be shown off by EA in the next three months - Page 13

post #121 of 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venny503 View Post

BF3 was fun but it's so hardware demanding.

Actually that's where you wrong. If you know what you are doing especially when it comes to tweaking your OS system for better performance and building a custom computer. It's hardly demanding. You know what is MORE demanding? Crysis 3. Try upgrading.


BF3 doesn't use 30% off the Frostbite engine but i have been told when having a conversation with one of the devs they said they are going to focus on the improvements with the engine. It won't be long before we see much difference and huge improvements.

Look at Crysis 3. I played the beta and wow it's very demanding my card wouldn't keep up well enough 60fps on very high and yet i can play BF3 Ultra with no problem. Cryengine3 has improved insanely now. But i do look forward seeing Frostbite improvements. I honestly wished they complete the map instead of clipping maps lol.

So yea in the end you can't be picky about it. Improvise.
post #122 of 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by 78@pwnt4lif3 View Post

Actually that's where you wrong. If you know what you are doing especially when it comes to tweaking your OS system for better performance and building a custom computer. It's hardly demanding. You know what is MORE demanding? Crysis 3. Try upgrading.


BF3 doesn't use 30% off the Frostbite engine but i have been told when having a conversation with one of the devs they said they are going to focus on the improvements with the engine. It won't be long before we see much difference and huge improvements.

Look at Crysis 3. I played the beta and wow it's very demanding my card wouldn't keep up well enough 60fps on very high and yet i can play BF3 Ultra with no problem. Cryengine3 has improved insanely now. But i do look forward seeing Frostbite improvements. I honestly wished they complete the map instead of clipping maps lol.

So yea in the end you can't be picky about it. Improvise.

Are you playing bf3 mp on ultra at 60fps? There is much more going on in the mp than the sp.
Redbox
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k @4.5ghz Asus P8P67 GTX 970 Strix 12GB Gskill Ripjaws ddr3 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Crucial M500 Caviar Black 1TB Western Digital 500G DVD multirecorder 
OSPowerCase
Windows 7 Professional 64bit edition Antec Truepower 650 watt HAF 932 Black Edition 
  hide details  
Reply
Redbox
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k @4.5ghz Asus P8P67 GTX 970 Strix 12GB Gskill Ripjaws ddr3 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Crucial M500 Caviar Black 1TB Western Digital 500G DVD multirecorder 
OSPowerCase
Windows 7 Professional 64bit edition Antec Truepower 650 watt HAF 932 Black Edition 
  hide details  
Reply
post #123 of 261
I'm just thinking that BF4 would be too similar to 3, was hoping for a BC3 or 2143 to provide a difference in the gap between.
post #124 of 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaogui View Post

I'm just thinking that BF4 would be too similar to 3, was hoping for a BC3 or 2143 to provide a difference in the gap between.

and whats the problem being to similar? BF4 can be a remake of BF3 as long as they give me more EYECANDY im good.
post #125 of 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by veyron1001 View Post

Yea like really.
BF3 is the first battlefield to have a campaign.
umm Bad company and Bad company 2 had campaigns
My lost love
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel I5 4430s Asrock Z97x Killer Sapphire 6970 Corsair Dominator 
RAMRAMRAMHard Drive
Corsair Dominator OCZ AMD Black OCZ AMD Black Western Digital Black  
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Western Digital Black LG GH22NS50B H80i Windows 7 Home x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Hp D2A13AA Logitech - Classic Keyboard 200 Rosewell 550W COOLER MASTER Haf Evo Xb 
MouseMouse Pad
R.A.T. 5 My Desk 
  hide details  
Reply
My lost love
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel I5 4430s Asrock Z97x Killer Sapphire 6970 Corsair Dominator 
RAMRAMRAMHard Drive
Corsair Dominator OCZ AMD Black OCZ AMD Black Western Digital Black  
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Western Digital Black LG GH22NS50B H80i Windows 7 Home x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Hp D2A13AA Logitech - Classic Keyboard 200 Rosewell 550W COOLER MASTER Haf Evo Xb 
MouseMouse Pad
R.A.T. 5 My Desk 
  hide details  
Reply
post #126 of 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteReplay View Post

and whats the problem being to similar? BF4 can be a remake of BF3 as long as they give me more EYECANDY im good.

Because not everybody shares your views, the other titles in the battlefield series carry a sizable amount of fans as well. Furthermore, what you have pointed out is exactly what some people have been extremely vocal about, that despite the eyecandy, certain areas of Battlefield 3 have worsened compared to before (*cough* netcode).
post #127 of 261
Bring on BF3 (battlefront 3) with frostbite 2, that would be awsome.
post #128 of 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by 78@pwnt4lif3 View Post

Actually that's where you wrong. If you know what you are doing especially when it comes to tweaking your OS system for better performance and building a custom computer. It's hardly demanding. You know what is MORE demanding? Crysis 3. Try upgrading.


BF3 doesn't use 30% off the Frostbite engine but i have been told when having a conversation with one of the devs they said they are going to focus on the improvements with the engine. It won't be long before we see much difference and huge improvements.

Look at Crysis 3. I played the beta and wow it's very demanding my card wouldn't keep up well enough 60fps on very high and yet i can play BF3 Ultra with no problem. Cryengine3 has improved insanely now. But i do look forward seeing Frostbite improvements. I honestly wished they complete the map instead of clipping maps lol.

So yea in the end you can't be picky about it. Improvise.

I have a custom computer. I tweak it too. I'm talking about the people who don't have enough dough for a decent system.
post #129 of 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djmatrix32 View Post

umm Bad company and Bad company 2 had campaigns

Strictly speaking Bad Company games are just that, Bad Company. They are a totally seperate series to plain old Battlefield. ie. BF1942, BF:V, BF2142, BF 1943, BF2 and BF3 are Battlefield games. Bad company games are a seperate series created primarily for consoles
Current Rig
(10 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k MSI Z77A-GD65 Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ OC G.Skill Ripjaw X 2133MHz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
OCZ Vertex 2 Antec Kuhler 620 Windows 10 Silverstone ST1200 
Case
Corsair 200R 
  hide details  
Reply
Current Rig
(10 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k MSI Z77A-GD65 Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ OC G.Skill Ripjaw X 2133MHz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
OCZ Vertex 2 Antec Kuhler 620 Windows 10 Silverstone ST1200 
Case
Corsair 200R 
  hide details  
Reply
post #130 of 261
I think its too quick more money
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Video Game News
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [GameSpot] Battlefield 4 to be shown off by EA in the next three months