Overclock.net › Forums › Mobile Computing Forum › Phones › [SA] Apple Becomes Largest Mobile Phone Vendor in US, dethrones Samsung
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[SA] Apple Becomes Largest Mobile Phone Vendor in US, dethrones Samsung - Page 8

post #71 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainChaos View Post

The Ford Fusion is not competing in the luxury market so no. Why is this so hard for you to grasp.

I think what you really wanted to say was this:

'Apple only has the iPhone and yet is competing with Samsung who has multiple models at various price points so what's the point in directly comparing the two.'

That doesn't mean that they are not in direct competition with each other however. In case you've been living under a rock, just about every Samsung Galaxy S commercial is comparing itself directly to the iPhone, you do not do this with indirect competitors.

You don't think the Fusion is competitive with the 7 series but you'll declare a theater without stadium seats and NEC projectors as a direct competitor to a theater with stadium seating and Sony 4K digital projectors? How about a 5 series then? No? You must not cherish 4K and stadium seating like I do.

Apple sells a couple iPhone models at different price points.

The last S3 commercial I saw was the iPhone bash commercial. Other than that most have been introducing new models or features.
So Quiet
(16 items)
 
Router
(10 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
5820K X99-A EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC GSkill Ripjaw V 4x8GB 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 950 Pro 512GB Noctua NH-D15S 10 EDU 2x Dell U2715H 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
CM Storm gunmetal and browns Cooler Master V850 Cooler Master XB EVO Logitech G403 
Mouse PadAudioAudioOther
TECKNET Fluance SX6  S.M.S.L SA-60 Intel PRO/1000 PT Quad Port 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
Intel Xeon E3-1225 V3 Gigabyte H81M-DS2V Crucial Ballistix Sport 2X2GB  Hitachi Deskstar 320GB 
CoolingOSPowerCase
Cryorig M9i pfSense Capstone 450W Rosewill RSV-L4500 
OtherOther
Intel 9301CT Intel 9301CT 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon E3-1225 V3 Asrock Rack C226 WS HD P4600 Crucial 16GB ECC  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Crucial MX100  4 WD Red 2TB RAID 0+1 HGST Deskstar NAS 4TB Yep 
CoolingOSPowerCase
Stock Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard Seasonic 450RM Rosewill RSV-L4500 
Other
Intel PRO/1000 PT Quad Port 
  hide details  
Reply
So Quiet
(16 items)
 
Router
(10 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
5820K X99-A EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC GSkill Ripjaw V 4x8GB 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 950 Pro 512GB Noctua NH-D15S 10 EDU 2x Dell U2715H 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
CM Storm gunmetal and browns Cooler Master V850 Cooler Master XB EVO Logitech G403 
Mouse PadAudioAudioOther
TECKNET Fluance SX6  S.M.S.L SA-60 Intel PRO/1000 PT Quad Port 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
Intel Xeon E3-1225 V3 Gigabyte H81M-DS2V Crucial Ballistix Sport 2X2GB  Hitachi Deskstar 320GB 
CoolingOSPowerCase
Cryorig M9i pfSense Capstone 450W Rosewill RSV-L4500 
OtherOther
Intel 9301CT Intel 9301CT 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon E3-1225 V3 Asrock Rack C226 WS HD P4600 Crucial 16GB ECC  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Crucial MX100  4 WD Red 2TB RAID 0+1 HGST Deskstar NAS 4TB Yep 
CoolingOSPowerCase
Stock Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard Seasonic 450RM Rosewill RSV-L4500 
Other
Intel PRO/1000 PT Quad Port 
  hide details  
Reply
post #72 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post

Good points. Thanks for the intelligent argument.

So we make a left turn and start comparing subsidized phones rather than different OSs, and now the post is intelligent.

Bueller
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3770K 4.7Ghz @ 1.36v Asus Sabertooth Z77 Gigabyte Windforce 780 Ti 3GB 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866 9-10-9-27 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
256GB Samsung 840 Pro + RAID1 2TB 7200 Hitachis LG 6X Blu-ray Burner Corsair H100i Windows 7 x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus VG236HE XArmor U9BL-S Enermax Galaxy Evo 1250W Corsair 600T 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G500 SteelSeries 5L O2DAC -> Corsair SP2500 (or O2 amp and Beyerdyn... 
  hide details  
Reply
Bueller
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3770K 4.7Ghz @ 1.36v Asus Sabertooth Z77 Gigabyte Windforce 780 Ti 3GB 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866 9-10-9-27 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
256GB Samsung 840 Pro + RAID1 2TB 7200 Hitachis LG 6X Blu-ray Burner Corsair H100i Windows 7 x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus VG236HE XArmor U9BL-S Enermax Galaxy Evo 1250W Corsair 600T 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G500 SteelSeries 5L O2DAC -> Corsair SP2500 (or O2 amp and Beyerdyn... 
  hide details  
Reply
post #73 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post

You don't think the Fusion is competitive with the 7 series but you'll declare a theater without stadium seats and NEC projectors as a direct competitor to a theater with stadium seating and Sony 4K digital projectors? How about a 5 series then? No? You must not cherish 4K and stadium seating like I do.

Apple sells a couple iPhone models at different price points.

The last S3 commercial I saw was the iPhone bash commercial. Other than that most have been introducing new models or features.

What do you not get about market segments?

Like Alatar said, an ultrabook and macbook are direct competitors despite utilizing a different OS

You really shouldn't be struggling with this

I suggest you do some research on what exactly these indirect and direct competition involve, and how they fit into the tech realm.
Bubbles
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 3570k @4.7 GA-z77x-ud5h Crossfire 7950's / Heatkiller GPU-X³ 79X0 16gb Samsung 30nm  
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Samsung F3 OCZ Vertex 3 XSPC Raystorm EK Coolstream 360 + XSPC RX240 
OSMonitorKeyboardCase
Windows 8 Pro Crossover Q27 CM Quick Fire Rapid (Reds) NZXT Switch 810 
Mouse
Roccat Savu  
  hide details  
Reply
Bubbles
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 3570k @4.7 GA-z77x-ud5h Crossfire 7950's / Heatkiller GPU-X³ 79X0 16gb Samsung 30nm  
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Samsung F3 OCZ Vertex 3 XSPC Raystorm EK Coolstream 360 + XSPC RX240 
OSMonitorKeyboardCase
Windows 8 Pro Crossover Q27 CM Quick Fire Rapid (Reds) NZXT Switch 810 
Mouse
Roccat Savu  
  hide details  
Reply
post #74 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainChaos View Post

another one to round out the argument. Are AMD and Intel not direct competitors despite the fact that AMD also produces GPU's and APU's?

Intel is only out of the GPU market compared to AMD, I'd say direct competitor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alatar View Post

The best analogy would be Apple Macbook airs competing with similarly priced ultrabooks. Just because the OS is different doesn't mean that the companies making the laptops aren't direct competitors.

I see this differently with phones because Android smartphone manufacturers are also competing with other Android manufacturers as well as Apple. Giving Apple the look of an indirect competitor in my eyes. I understand your point of view, I just feel like there should be another term in this situation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrBrogbo View Post

When it comes to smartphones, yes, Apple and Samsung are direct competitors. Yes, Samsung and HTC are direct competitors. Yes, Samsung and LG are direct competitors. Yes, all of the before-mentioned are direct competitors with all the other before-mentioned!

Indirect competition is, as mentioned in a previous post, Netflix vs movie theater. Indirect competition is a taco shop vs a pizza joint. Indirect competition means different types of products are offered by 2 companies, both of which can fit a need in different ways.

If you wanted to define direct competition in the narrowest possible sense and say that for Apple to have a direct smartphone competitor, there would need to be another 5" (however big the iPhone is) dual-core 16GB iOS device with an 8MP camera and a 326ppi screen, I guess you could.

However, you would be wrong, and no one would ever agree with you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Competition Don't bother with "Wikipedia is hardly credible," as this same definition is available on hundreds of other sites.

The way I'm seeing this is: I like Android smartphones, I have an S2 and want to upgrade, I would rather have an HTC One X over the S3, Apple is not an option for me because I don't like the OS.

Having said that, I believe most people think they either want one OS or another, which is why I see Apple as an indirect competitor...because they're an alternative that can provide similar functionality. I do understand what everyone else is saying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaldari View Post

So we make a left turn and start comparing subsidized phones rather than different OSs, and now the post is intelligent.

Marin made an intelligent comment instead of just basically saying "you're wrong."

You and a few others are just being arrogant, hence my poor analogies and exhausting posts saying basically the same thing.
Edited by Trogdor - 2/2/13 at 12:50am
So Quiet
(16 items)
 
Router
(10 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
5820K X99-A EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC GSkill Ripjaw V 4x8GB 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 950 Pro 512GB Noctua NH-D15S 10 EDU 2x Dell U2715H 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
CM Storm gunmetal and browns Cooler Master V850 Cooler Master XB EVO Logitech G403 
Mouse PadAudioAudioOther
TECKNET Fluance SX6  S.M.S.L SA-60 Intel PRO/1000 PT Quad Port 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
Intel Xeon E3-1225 V3 Gigabyte H81M-DS2V Crucial Ballistix Sport 2X2GB  Hitachi Deskstar 320GB 
CoolingOSPowerCase
Cryorig M9i pfSense Capstone 450W Rosewill RSV-L4500 
OtherOther
Intel 9301CT Intel 9301CT 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon E3-1225 V3 Asrock Rack C226 WS HD P4600 Crucial 16GB ECC  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Crucial MX100  4 WD Red 2TB RAID 0+1 HGST Deskstar NAS 4TB Yep 
CoolingOSPowerCase
Stock Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard Seasonic 450RM Rosewill RSV-L4500 
Other
Intel PRO/1000 PT Quad Port 
  hide details  
Reply
So Quiet
(16 items)
 
Router
(10 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
5820K X99-A EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC GSkill Ripjaw V 4x8GB 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 950 Pro 512GB Noctua NH-D15S 10 EDU 2x Dell U2715H 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
CM Storm gunmetal and browns Cooler Master V850 Cooler Master XB EVO Logitech G403 
Mouse PadAudioAudioOther
TECKNET Fluance SX6  S.M.S.L SA-60 Intel PRO/1000 PT Quad Port 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
Intel Xeon E3-1225 V3 Gigabyte H81M-DS2V Crucial Ballistix Sport 2X2GB  Hitachi Deskstar 320GB 
CoolingOSPowerCase
Cryorig M9i pfSense Capstone 450W Rosewill RSV-L4500 
OtherOther
Intel 9301CT Intel 9301CT 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon E3-1225 V3 Asrock Rack C226 WS HD P4600 Crucial 16GB ECC  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Crucial MX100  4 WD Red 2TB RAID 0+1 HGST Deskstar NAS 4TB Yep 
CoolingOSPowerCase
Stock Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard Seasonic 450RM Rosewill RSV-L4500 
Other
Intel PRO/1000 PT Quad Port 
  hide details  
Reply
post #75 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post


I see this differently with phones because Android smartphone manufacturers are also competing with other Android manufacturers as well as Apple. Giving Apple the look of an indirect competitor in my eyes. I understand your point of view, I just feel like there should be another term in this situation.

And different ultrabook manufacturers aren't competing against eachother?
 
Benching
(17 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[i7 5960X @ 4.8GHz] [Rampage V Extreme] [Titan 1400MHz (1500MHz bench)] [Various] 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
[250GB 840EVO +2x SpinpointF3 1TB RAID0] [LD PC-V2 SS Phase Change] [XSPC X2O 750 pump/res] [Monsta 360 full copper + EK XT 360 + XT 240] 
MonitorPowerCaseAudio
[Crossover 27Q LED-P 1440p+ASUS 1200p+LG 1080p] [Corsair AX1200] [Dimastech Easy v3.0] [Sennheiser HD558s] 
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
FX 8320, FX 8350, Phenom II x2 555BE i7 3930K, i7 860, i7 4770K, 68x Celeron D CVF, commando, 2x RIVE, Z87X-OC Asus 4870x2, Sapphire 4870 
GraphicsGraphicsGraphicsGraphics
2x 5870, 5850, 5830, 5770 2x 3870x2, 3870 GTX Titan, GTX 480, GTX 590 GTX 285, GTX 260, 4x 9800GT, 8800GTX 
RAMHard DriveCoolingCooling
4x4GB vengeance, 2x4GB predatorX, 2x1GB OCZ DDR2 Intel X25-M 80GB LD PC-V2 SS Phase Change OCN Marksman 
CoolingCoolingOSPower
2x old tek slims (GPU) Various watercooling stuff win7, winxp AX1200 
Case
test bench / cardboard box 
  hide details  
Reply
 
Benching
(17 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[i7 5960X @ 4.8GHz] [Rampage V Extreme] [Titan 1400MHz (1500MHz bench)] [Various] 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
[250GB 840EVO +2x SpinpointF3 1TB RAID0] [LD PC-V2 SS Phase Change] [XSPC X2O 750 pump/res] [Monsta 360 full copper + EK XT 360 + XT 240] 
MonitorPowerCaseAudio
[Crossover 27Q LED-P 1440p+ASUS 1200p+LG 1080p] [Corsair AX1200] [Dimastech Easy v3.0] [Sennheiser HD558s] 
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
FX 8320, FX 8350, Phenom II x2 555BE i7 3930K, i7 860, i7 4770K, 68x Celeron D CVF, commando, 2x RIVE, Z87X-OC Asus 4870x2, Sapphire 4870 
GraphicsGraphicsGraphicsGraphics
2x 5870, 5850, 5830, 5770 2x 3870x2, 3870 GTX Titan, GTX 480, GTX 590 GTX 285, GTX 260, 4x 9800GT, 8800GTX 
RAMHard DriveCoolingCooling
4x4GB vengeance, 2x4GB predatorX, 2x1GB OCZ DDR2 Intel X25-M 80GB LD PC-V2 SS Phase Change OCN Marksman 
CoolingCoolingOSPower
2x old tek slims (GPU) Various watercooling stuff win7, winxp AX1200 
Case
test bench / cardboard box 
  hide details  
Reply
post #76 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post

You and a few others are just being arrogant, hence my poor analogies and exhausting posts saying basically the same thing.

You're obviously reading very different posts than I am. You've been given perfect analogies and pretty good explanations talking about the very same thing, how a different OS doesn't mean two companies aren't competitors, trying to fix whatever is going on in your head. It honestly isn't worth the effort though. Good luck.. with everything.
Bueller
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3770K 4.7Ghz @ 1.36v Asus Sabertooth Z77 Gigabyte Windforce 780 Ti 3GB 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866 9-10-9-27 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
256GB Samsung 840 Pro + RAID1 2TB 7200 Hitachis LG 6X Blu-ray Burner Corsair H100i Windows 7 x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus VG236HE XArmor U9BL-S Enermax Galaxy Evo 1250W Corsair 600T 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G500 SteelSeries 5L O2DAC -> Corsair SP2500 (or O2 amp and Beyerdyn... 
  hide details  
Reply
Bueller
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3770K 4.7Ghz @ 1.36v Asus Sabertooth Z77 Gigabyte Windforce 780 Ti 3GB 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866 9-10-9-27 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
256GB Samsung 840 Pro + RAID1 2TB 7200 Hitachis LG 6X Blu-ray Burner Corsair H100i Windows 7 x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus VG236HE XArmor U9BL-S Enermax Galaxy Evo 1250W Corsair 600T 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G500 SteelSeries 5L O2DAC -> Corsair SP2500 (or O2 amp and Beyerdyn... 
  hide details  
Reply
post #77 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post

The way I'm seeing this is: I like Android smartphones, I have an S2 and want to upgrade, I would rather have an HTC One X over the S3, Apple is not an option for me because I don't like the OS.

Having said that, I believe most people think they either want one OS or another, which is why I see Apple as an indirect competitor...because they're an alternative that can provide similar functionality. I do understand what everyone else is saying.
Marin made an intelligent comment instead of just basically saying "you're wrong."

You and a few others are just being arrogant, hence my poor analogies and exhausting posts saying basically the same thing.

We are not being arrogant. You are (and apparently have always been) talking about your own PERSONAL opinion, and we are talking about the market as a whole. How were we supposed to know that you were applying the "no-apple" filter to your entire viewpoint?

If you are shopping for an Android (and ONLY Android) phone, then yes, Apple is not a competitor. Talking about the smartphone market as a whole, however, Apple is absolutely, utterly, totally, completely, undeniably 100% a direct competitor.

Ugh, I can't believe this whole 4 page argument boiled down to "oh, I just don't like Apple."
Someone's Trash
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core2Quad QX9650 Foxconn Blackops x48 Zotac Amp! GTX 580 1.5GB G.Skill 8GB DDR3-1600 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Sandisk Extreme 120GB SSD Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus Windows 7 x64 Professional Hanns-G 27" 1920x1200 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech K800 Rosewill Tachyon 750W 80+ Plat Rosewill Thor Logitech Wireless Trackball M570 
  hide details  
Reply
Someone's Trash
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core2Quad QX9650 Foxconn Blackops x48 Zotac Amp! GTX 580 1.5GB G.Skill 8GB DDR3-1600 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Sandisk Extreme 120GB SSD Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus Windows 7 x64 Professional Hanns-G 27" 1920x1200 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech K800 Rosewill Tachyon 750W 80+ Plat Rosewill Thor Logitech Wireless Trackball M570 
  hide details  
Reply
post #78 of 86
^ this thumb.gif

and let's just leave it at that.
Bubbles
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 3570k @4.7 GA-z77x-ud5h Crossfire 7950's / Heatkiller GPU-X³ 79X0 16gb Samsung 30nm  
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Samsung F3 OCZ Vertex 3 XSPC Raystorm EK Coolstream 360 + XSPC RX240 
OSMonitorKeyboardCase
Windows 8 Pro Crossover Q27 CM Quick Fire Rapid (Reds) NZXT Switch 810 
Mouse
Roccat Savu  
  hide details  
Reply
Bubbles
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 3570k @4.7 GA-z77x-ud5h Crossfire 7950's / Heatkiller GPU-X³ 79X0 16gb Samsung 30nm  
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Samsung F3 OCZ Vertex 3 XSPC Raystorm EK Coolstream 360 + XSPC RX240 
OSMonitorKeyboardCase
Windows 8 Pro Crossover Q27 CM Quick Fire Rapid (Reds) NZXT Switch 810 
Mouse
Roccat Savu  
  hide details  
Reply
post #79 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainChaos View Post

^ this thumb.gif

and let's just leave it at that.
Yes, please, just leave it here. No more mess. That goes mainly for the 2 that were doing much of the fighting.
Deep Blood
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 920 D0 (Batch # 3901A240) Foxconn X58 Blood Rage (non-GTI) eVGA GeForce GTX670 2GB 6GB Corsair Dominator 1.6GHz TR3X6G1600C8D Rev 3.2 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung SSD830 128GB / Seagate 640GB+1TB+2TB+4TB Samsung SH-S223Q 22X XTTH | OCZ Freeze | 9G1212H1011 Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell U2410f (rev. A02) Code 104 w/O-rings + Vortex doubleshot keycaps Antec HCPP-850 CaseLabs SM8 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
Logitech G500 Sharkoon 1337 Asus Xonar DX + Swan D1080MkII08 + MXL Tempo Lifecam Cinema 
  hide details  
Reply
Deep Blood
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 920 D0 (Batch # 3901A240) Foxconn X58 Blood Rage (non-GTI) eVGA GeForce GTX670 2GB 6GB Corsair Dominator 1.6GHz TR3X6G1600C8D Rev 3.2 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung SSD830 128GB / Seagate 640GB+1TB+2TB+4TB Samsung SH-S223Q 22X XTTH | OCZ Freeze | 9G1212H1011 Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell U2410f (rev. A02) Code 104 w/O-rings + Vortex doubleshot keycaps Antec HCPP-850 CaseLabs SM8 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
Logitech G500 Sharkoon 1337 Asus Xonar DX + Swan D1080MkII08 + MXL Tempo Lifecam Cinema 
  hide details  
Reply
post #80 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post

I see this differently with phones because Android smartphone manufacturers are also competing with other Android manufacturers as well as Apple. Giving Apple the look of an indirect competitor in my eyes. I understand your point of view, I just feel like there should be another term in this situation.
I understand what you're saying -- for someone who isn't interested in iOS or Android then a device running that OS isn't an option, but that doesn't make them indirect competitors just because there may be some people who aren't interested because of that reason.

Ultimately they all sell the same product with -- more or less -- the same features. They all compete against each other to sell a smartphone or a tablet to a consumer looking for one.
Kasuf
(9 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 6600K ASRock Z170 Pro4 ASUS Radeon RX 480 ROG Strix Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3000MHz 
Hard DriveCoolingMonitorPower
Samsung 850 EVO Noctua NH-D15 LG 34" Ultrawide (LG34UC98) Corsair HX750i 
Case
Silverstone FT05B-W 
  hide details  
Reply
Kasuf
(9 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 6600K ASRock Z170 Pro4 ASUS Radeon RX 480 ROG Strix Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3000MHz 
Hard DriveCoolingMonitorPower
Samsung 850 EVO Noctua NH-D15 LG 34" Ultrawide (LG34UC98) Corsair HX750i 
Case
Silverstone FT05B-W 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Phones
Overclock.net › Forums › Mobile Computing Forum › Phones › [SA] Apple Becomes Largest Mobile Phone Vendor in US, dethrones Samsung