Recent Images In This Thread
This is my first Toshiba hard drive. I've been into computers since the early 90s, and I have always thought highly of Western Digital and Seagate. I always believed it wouldn't be wise to buy a...
AIM SC808 has gained quite some popularity in Poland. For a much lower price it competes with cards like Asus Xonar STX. It's more than capable to drive even very demanding 600 ohm headphones and...
I bought this motherboard to compliment my i5-8600K. I have used Gigabyte motherboards in the past and they have been more than good enough in terms of stability and longevity especially for what...
So I have finally managed to get the i5-8600K and all I can say is that it is blazingly fast and more importantly without any fuss. This CPU overclocked to 4.8Ghz without me having to change...
Even though this review was sponsored I'm still 100% unbiased, and I'm very picky when it comes to mice - you can see that in my forum sig as well. Packaging Same as the white version's - this...
How To: Improve the Quality of Screenshots While Keeping a Reasonable File Size - Page 4
- How To: Improve the Quality of Screenshots While Keeping a Reasonable File Size
Currently, there are 1980 Active Users (238 Members and 1742 Guests)
- › [techradar] - Did Intel leave a huge security hole in your brand... 31 seconds ago
- › [TechSpot] Google has been tracking Android users even when... 1 minute ago
- › Kaby Lake Overclocking Guide [With Statistics] 1 minute ago
- › Trying to install USB drivers on my pre-existing Windows 7... 6 minutes ago
- › [Official] Vega Frontier / RX Vega Owners Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Coffee Lake Binning 9 minutes ago
- › [GTX 1080] GeForce Driver 388.31 has killed gaming performance and... 10 minutes ago
- › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread 11 minutes ago
- › ASUS Z370 Motherboard Series - Official Support Thread 16 minutes ago
- › [OFFICIAL] PLAYERUNKNOWN's Battlegrounds Information & Discussion... 21 minutes ago
- › Toshiba P300 3TB by TwoCables
- › AIM SC808 by Morti
- › Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Ultra Gaming by vMax65
- › INTEL Core i5-8600K by vMax65
- › Ninox Venator - Black by vanir1337
- › Seasonic FOCUS Plus Series SSR-650FX 650W 80+ Gold ATX12V &... by AlphaC
- › Tt eSPORTS Ventus R by vanir1337
- › Cooler Master GX - 750W 80 PLUS Bronze Power Supply (RS750-ACAAD3-US) by Micss
- › ZOWIE GEAR ZA12 GAMING MOUSE by vanir1337
- › Corsair Hydro Series H115i Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler ,... by SightUp
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...