Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › AMD/ATI › ATI Drivers and Overclocking Software › 13.2 Beta 5 (FIVE) just released.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

13.2 Beta 5 (FIVE) just released. - Page 4

post #31 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuttergame View Post

what games? I did not see a single flicker yet. And if i did it was game related. Did CS:GO improve for you? It seems to be flickerfree now (except the bombbug on st. marc). Latest DX9 games i played are Dead Space 3(completly) and Truck Simulator 2 both had no flicker issues and both are DX9.
I know it's annoying but you may check your OC again. It seems like it got less stable with 13.2 here (had to go back 100mhz), your flickering may be related to OC this time.










CSGO is much better now. The only time I ever have issues now with a game is when playing in window mode or constantly tabbing.
post #32 of 45
Well done AMD.The drivers are just getting better and better
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3570k@stock Asus p8z77v lk GTX 580 8 gb corsair vengeance cl9 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
WD caviar blue SAMSUNG SpinPoint P  Samsung x24 dvd burner Intel stock cooler  
CoolingOSMonitorPower
Aerocool lightwave 120mm x2 Win 7 ultimate x64 Hp LE2201w 22" Corsair hx 850w (80+ silver) 
CaseOther
Coolermaster elite 430 Xbox 360 joystick  
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3570k@stock Asus p8z77v lk GTX 580 8 gb corsair vengeance cl9 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
WD caviar blue SAMSUNG SpinPoint P  Samsung x24 dvd burner Intel stock cooler  
CoolingOSMonitorPower
Aerocool lightwave 120mm x2 Win 7 ultimate x64 Hp LE2201w 22" Corsair hx 850w (80+ silver) 
CaseOther
Coolermaster elite 430 Xbox 360 joystick  
  hide details  
Reply
post #33 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by rv8000 View Post

Anyone using these notice a massive decline in memory oc potential or just stability in general?

I'm kinda getting the same thing sorta. I was just about to post how are people installing Afterburner on top of this driver. Maybe I'm missing a step or maybe there's a new way to do it but I seem to be failing at it. I have 13.2 Beta 5 installed right now but have not installed AB as I'm waiting for someone to give me a hand on this. My usual overclocking makes the 7870 just right for my triple screen needs. But the stock overclocking from CCC falls short.

AB was reliable until the 13.2's and now it just seems "wacky" for lack of a better term. And I'm also getting crazy overheating now where I wasn't getting it before. Before that my issue was I'd start CCC and AB and when I'd run a game the FPS weren't quite there, then a few minutes later it would "kick-in" and I'd get a massive boost in frames. Whatever game I was running it would freeze and then comeback with the FPS boost, perform like a champ for the rest of the night and temps weren't nuts. Actually it would freeze and then I'd have to reapply the AB overclock settings to get the voltage to stay, forgot about that. But ever since the 13.2's it doesn't do that but the heat is through the roof and the performance doesn't seem the same at all. I'm seriously thinking of going back to the 12.X's drivers.

HELP!!!
Edited by totalownership - 2/10/13 at 4:14am
post #34 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by rv8000 View Post

Anyone using these notice a massive decline in memory oc potential or just stability in general?

Nope.

I still have HORRIBLE xfire performance in Far Cry 3.

Tried crysis 3 beta again but it kept crashing (game related not driver)

Seriously Thracks, cannot believe AMD still have not looked at Far cry 3. This is the type of game that AMD should have running perfectly on launch. How long has the game being out now?

I originally thought it was fine and it was just a hard to run game, but the stutter in single gpu and multi gpu is a disgrace. I have 60% usage with overclocked 7970s and it stutters like crazy.

It's getting to the stage with AMD, you want to play a big release, buy it 6 months after launch, it will maybe be fixed by then.
Edited by Newbie2009 - 2/10/13 at 4:22am
post #35 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by totalownership View Post

I'm kinda getting the same thing sorta. I was just about to post how are people installing Afterburner on top of this driver. Maybe I'm missing a step or maybe there's a new way to do it but I seem to be failing at it. I have 13.2 Beta 5 installed right now but have not installed AB as I'm waiting for someone to give me a hand on this. My usual overclocking makes the 7870 just right for my triple screen needs. But the stock overclocking from CCC falls short.

AB was reliable until the 13.2's and now it just seems "wacky" for lack of a better term. And I'm also getting crazy overheating now where I wasn't getting it before. Before that my issue was I'd start CCC and AB and when I'd run a game the FPS weren't quite there, then a few minutes later it would "kick-in" and I'd get a massive boost in frames. Whatever game I was running it would freeze and then comeback with the FPS boost, perform like a champ for the rest of the night and temps weren't nuts. Actually it would freeze and then I'd have to reapply the AB overclock settings to get the voltage to stay, forgot about that. But ever since the 13.2's it doesn't do that but the heat is through the roof and the performance doesn't seem the same at all. I'm seriously thinking of going back to the 12.X's drivers.

HELP!!!

Over or under clocking the memory on my 7950 has 0 effect on my gpu score in any 3dmark and pretty much causes insta lock ups in any game. Just got this card back from RMA so need to try some other drivers before i send it out again, buy the coil whine is even more obnoxious than the first and its not being caused by my power supply as I've tried it in other rigs.
Steins Gate
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
R7 1700 ASUS X370 CH6 Gigabyte R9 290 2x8GB Trident Z @ 3200 C14 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
960 Evo 850 Evo WD Blue 1TB Thermalright True Spirit 140 Direct 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
BenQ XL2730Z G413 EVGA 750w G2 CM MC5 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
G703 SS Qck Onboard Logitech Z906 
Audio
HD518 
  hide details  
Reply
Steins Gate
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
R7 1700 ASUS X370 CH6 Gigabyte R9 290 2x8GB Trident Z @ 3200 C14 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
960 Evo 850 Evo WD Blue 1TB Thermalright True Spirit 140 Direct 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
BenQ XL2730Z G413 EVGA 750w G2 CM MC5 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
G703 SS Qck Onboard Logitech Z906 
Audio
HD518 
  hide details  
Reply
post #36 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbie2009 View Post

Nope.

I still have HORRIBLE xfire performance in Far Cry 3.

Tried crysis 3 beta again but it kept crashing (game related not driver)

Seriously Thracks, cannot believe AMD still have not looked at Far cry 3. This is the type of game that AMD should have running perfectly on launch. How long has the game being out now?

I originally thought it was fine and it was just a hard to run game, but the stutter in single gpu and multi gpu is a disgrace. I have 60% usage with overclocked 7970s and it stutters like crazy.

It's getting to the stage with AMD, you want to play a big release, buy it 6 months after launch, it will maybe be fixed by then.

Disable crossfire FC3 can be almost maxed on one oced 7970 in eyefinity butter smooth
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600k @ 5ghz p67 Sabertooth  gigabyte 780 G. SKILL TridentX Series 2133ghz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Corsair Force 3 120gig win7 64bit benq 27"X3 eyefinity Logitech G13 
PowerCaseMouse
Silverstone gold series 750w Corsair 650d Vengeance M60  
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600k @ 5ghz p67 Sabertooth  gigabyte 780 G. SKILL TridentX Series 2133ghz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Corsair Force 3 120gig win7 64bit benq 27"X3 eyefinity Logitech G13 
PowerCaseMouse
Silverstone gold series 750w Corsair 650d Vengeance M60  
  hide details  
Reply
post #37 of 45
In that case, use the just released ghz supporting Trixx for overclocking (Or the modded one that should have various links on here) for RAM voltage support and use AB just for the OSD and other features.
SB Rig
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-2600k Gigabyte P67A-UD5 B3 R9 290X 16GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
WD 2 TB, WD 1 TB, 250gb Liteon ihbs212 blu-ray burner/reader XP+W7 Benq XL2720Z 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine 69/Year of the Goat/Shine 5 Seasonic Platinum X1000 Corsair 760T Logitech G502 with r0ach approved ™ sensor 
Mouse Pad
Puretrak Talent 
  hide details  
Reply
SB Rig
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-2600k Gigabyte P67A-UD5 B3 R9 290X 16GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
WD 2 TB, WD 1 TB, 250gb Liteon ihbs212 blu-ray burner/reader XP+W7 Benq XL2720Z 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine 69/Year of the Goat/Shine 5 Seasonic Platinum X1000 Corsair 760T Logitech G502 with r0ach approved ™ sensor 
Mouse Pad
Puretrak Talent 
  hide details  
Reply
post #38 of 45
im getting glitchy pixels all over screen when playing blops 2 using these drivers
The BEAST
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 4690k @ 4.5 ghz GB Z97M-D3H EVGA 980TI CLASSIFIED Corsair 1600mhz XMS Kit 4x2gb DDR3 8-9-8-19 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
1TB Western digital Blue Edition Pioneer Dvr-112d Windows 10 64bit Dell u2715h 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G810 Antec 1000w Truepower quattro 80 plus Antec 902 v3 Logitech performance MX 
  hide details  
Reply
The BEAST
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 4690k @ 4.5 ghz GB Z97M-D3H EVGA 980TI CLASSIFIED Corsair 1600mhz XMS Kit 4x2gb DDR3 8-9-8-19 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
1TB Western digital Blue Edition Pioneer Dvr-112d Windows 10 64bit Dell u2715h 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G810 Antec 1000w Truepower quattro 80 plus Antec 902 v3 Logitech performance MX 
  hide details  
Reply
post #39 of 45
Black ops 2 keeps randomly crashing on me is this happening to anyone else?
post #40 of 45
It's been posted multiple times and multiple threads now that BO2 is bugged with this driver. Use the 13.4's instead. Something got busted in 13.5 with this game, and I was able to confirm it just by using the driver D3D files in the game folder to test it.

If you absolutely *MUST* absolutely have 13.5 specific fixes that are NOT in 13.4, then you can either copy the 13.4 specific D3D files (atiumdag, atiumd64, atidxx32, atidxx64) DLL files into the game EXE launch folder, or you can just use the 13.4 drivers, install them (you may have the do the OpenCL fix if installing an older driver breaks openCL), then copy the 13.5 specific DLL files (From the installer package) into the game exe launch folder, that needs specific 13.5 fixes.
SB Rig
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-2600k Gigabyte P67A-UD5 B3 R9 290X 16GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
WD 2 TB, WD 1 TB, 250gb Liteon ihbs212 blu-ray burner/reader XP+W7 Benq XL2720Z 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine 69/Year of the Goat/Shine 5 Seasonic Platinum X1000 Corsair 760T Logitech G502 with r0ach approved ™ sensor 
Mouse Pad
Puretrak Talent 
  hide details  
Reply
SB Rig
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-2600k Gigabyte P67A-UD5 B3 R9 290X 16GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
WD 2 TB, WD 1 TB, 250gb Liteon ihbs212 blu-ray burner/reader XP+W7 Benq XL2720Z 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine 69/Year of the Goat/Shine 5 Seasonic Platinum X1000 Corsair 760T Logitech G502 with r0ach approved ™ sensor 
Mouse Pad
Puretrak Talent 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › AMD/ATI › ATI Drivers and Overclocking Software › 13.2 Beta 5 (FIVE) just released.