Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel - General › New system - can anyone foresee any issues with these components?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New system - can anyone foresee any issues with these components? - Page 2

post #11 of 51
If you have a nice PSU handy (and a TX750 is a nice PSU), just use that one, no reason to get another. It will be more than enough, and will function just fine.It is by no means "overkill." Also, you can get almost 2400MHz Ram Speeds for a fraction of the price you want to pay now with your chosen ram. Go with Samsung Low Volt 32nm Ram ("Wonder Ram, $80 for 16GB"). Check the thread here on the forums, and start playing with the settings. You will be able to hit 2133MHz pretty easily over that may require some tuning.

The Samsung Pro SSD is an awesome choice, but it's highly overpriced. Go with an Intel 335 or 520 series, same speeds, same reliability, less money.

Considering the Phanteks PH-TC14PE is $80 I would just get an H80i. Most likely lower temps, cleaner look, simpler installation, less noise, etc.

Lastly, I'd probably go with the ASRock X79 Extreme9 over the GIGABYTE G1.Assassin2 just because there is almost 2.5x as many positive reviews on it.
post #12 of 51
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiG StroOnZ View Post

If you have a nice PSU handy (and a TX750 is a nice PSU), just use that one, no reason to get another. It will be more than enough, and will function just fine.It is by no means "overkill." Also, you can get almost 2400MHz Ram Speeds for a fraction of the price you want to pay now with your chosen ram. Go with Samsung Low Volt 32nm Ram ("Wonder Ram, $80 for 16GB"). Check the thread here on the forums, and start playing with the settings. You will be able to hit 2133MHz pretty easily over that may require some tuning.

The Samsung Pro SSD is an awesome choice, but it's highly overpriced. Go with an Intel 335 or 520 series, same speeds, same reliability, less money.

Considering the Phanteks PH-TC14PE is $80 I would just get an H80i. Most likely lower temps, cleaner look, simpler installation, less noise, etc.

Lastly, I'd probably go with the ASRock X79 Extreme9 over the GIGABYTE G1.Assassin2 just because there is almost 2.5x as many positive reviews on it.

Glad I bought that PSU :-)

Wonder RAM hey? I've just googled it as I have never heard of it before. It gets awesome reviews on NewEgg and its damn cheap!! Seems to be out of stock too which means it's either selling fast or it has been discontinued?

I definitely prefer the look of the H80i too.

I did look at the ASRock X79 Extreme9, but I have never looked into these before and I am a bit fussy about MB's. I had an ASUS one crap out on me before and I have had 2 other Gigabyte ones that have been rock solid that's why it was my choice.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.50GHz (Ivybridge) Socket ... Gigabyte Z77X-UP7 Intel Z77 (Socket 1155) Gigabyte ATI Radeon HD 7970 Windforce 3072MB GDDR5 Samsung Green 16GB DDR3 PC3-12800C11 1600MHz Qu... 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
RAID0: 2TB (4 x 500GB) Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb SSD Pioneer BDC-202BK 5x BD-ROM + 12x12 DVD±RW SATA Corsair H80i 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win8.1 Professional 64bit Samsung T260HD 26" Logitech Wave Seasonic X-Series 850w '80 Plus Gold' Modular 
CaseMouseAudio
Antec 1200 Razer Krait 1600dpi Professional Gaming Mouse Creative Fatal1ty Titanium Pro 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.50GHz (Ivybridge) Socket ... Gigabyte Z77X-UP7 Intel Z77 (Socket 1155) Gigabyte ATI Radeon HD 7970 Windforce 3072MB GDDR5 Samsung Green 16GB DDR3 PC3-12800C11 1600MHz Qu... 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
RAID0: 2TB (4 x 500GB) Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb SSD Pioneer BDC-202BK 5x BD-ROM + 12x12 DVD±RW SATA Corsair H80i 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win8.1 Professional 64bit Samsung T260HD 26" Logitech Wave Seasonic X-Series 850w '80 Plus Gold' Modular 
CaseMouseAudio
Antec 1200 Razer Krait 1600dpi Professional Gaming Mouse Creative Fatal1ty Titanium Pro 
  hide details  
Reply
post #13 of 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpmad4it View Post

Glad I bought that PSU :-)

Wonder RAM hey? I've just googled it as I have never heard of it before. It gets awesome reviews on NewEgg and its damn cheap!! Seems to be out of stock too which means it's either selling fast or it has been discontinued?

I definitely prefer the look of the H80i too.

I did look at the ASRock X79 Extreme9, but I have never looked into these before and I am a bit fussy about MB's. I had an ASUS one crap out on me before and I have had 2 other Gigabyte ones that have been rock solid that's why it was my choice.

Yeah I just sold one on Amazon.com not too long ago, it was a nice PSU. Only thing was it wasn't modular.

It's usually out of stock because of how quickly it sells, I know you can grab it off of Amazon though, they usually always have it in stock.

I think the Corsair AIO Hydro Series just gives your case a nice cleaner look. Plus, when it comes to installation and maintenance you will be glad you went with an H80i or H100i. They are just so easy to play around with once you get the motherboard backplate installed.

Gigabyte is a great company, so it's not like you would be making a bad choice. I recommended the ASRock board becuase it was in the same price range but appeared to have more features. ASRock has really made a name for themselves recently. They make quality stuff, but either is a good choice.
post #14 of 51
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiG StroOnZ View Post

Yeah I just sold one on Amazon.com not too long ago, it was a nice PSU. Only thing was it wasn't modular.

It's usually out of stock because of how quickly it sells, I know you can grab it off of Amazon though, they usually always have it in stock.

I think the Corsair AIO Hydro Series just gives your case a nice cleaner look. Plus, when it comes to installation and maintenance you will be glad you went with an H80i or H100i. They are just so easy to play around with once you get the motherboard backplate installed.

Gigabyte is a great company, so it's not like you would be making a bad choice. I recommended the ASRock board becuase it was in the same price range but appeared to have more features. ASRock has really made a name for themselves recently. They make quality stuff, but either is a good choice.

Yeah I would ideally like a modular PSU. The amount of extra cabling I have hidden away is ridiculous.

I think I am going with the parts you've suggested:

ASRock X79 Extreme9
Samsung Green memory - will overclock this.
Corsair H80i

That's brought the price down by about £300 !!!

Any suggestions on a decent modular PSU to go with this system (bearing in mind I may go crossfire in the future)?
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.50GHz (Ivybridge) Socket ... Gigabyte Z77X-UP7 Intel Z77 (Socket 1155) Gigabyte ATI Radeon HD 7970 Windforce 3072MB GDDR5 Samsung Green 16GB DDR3 PC3-12800C11 1600MHz Qu... 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
RAID0: 2TB (4 x 500GB) Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb SSD Pioneer BDC-202BK 5x BD-ROM + 12x12 DVD±RW SATA Corsair H80i 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win8.1 Professional 64bit Samsung T260HD 26" Logitech Wave Seasonic X-Series 850w '80 Plus Gold' Modular 
CaseMouseAudio
Antec 1200 Razer Krait 1600dpi Professional Gaming Mouse Creative Fatal1ty Titanium Pro 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.50GHz (Ivybridge) Socket ... Gigabyte Z77X-UP7 Intel Z77 (Socket 1155) Gigabyte ATI Radeon HD 7970 Windforce 3072MB GDDR5 Samsung Green 16GB DDR3 PC3-12800C11 1600MHz Qu... 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
RAID0: 2TB (4 x 500GB) Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb SSD Pioneer BDC-202BK 5x BD-ROM + 12x12 DVD±RW SATA Corsair H80i 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win8.1 Professional 64bit Samsung T260HD 26" Logitech Wave Seasonic X-Series 850w '80 Plus Gold' Modular 
CaseMouseAudio
Antec 1200 Razer Krait 1600dpi Professional Gaming Mouse Creative Fatal1ty Titanium Pro 
  hide details  
Reply
post #15 of 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpmad4it View Post

Yeah I would ideally like a modular PSU. The amount of extra cabling I have hidden away is ridiculous.

I think I am going with the parts you've suggested:

ASRock X79 Extreme9
Samsung Green memory - will overclock this.
Corsair H80i

That's brought the price down by about £300 !!!

Any suggestions on a decent modular PSU to go with this system (bearing in mind I may go crossfire in the future)?

Nice hope you enjoy your system, you won't be disappointed and will have a beast rig. If you want to go with a modular PSU; Rosewill, Seasonic, Silverstone, preferably Seasonic. Love mine, so quiet, and keeps everything nice and tidy cause it's fully modular.

Only thing I noticed is it isn't the Samsung Green that you want, I don't know anything about that one. The one that everyone on this forum loves that overclocks real well is this one: http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Electronics-Extreme-MV-3V4G3-US/dp/B0059200FY/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1360315754&sr=8-3&keywords=Samsung+Ram+240 (looks like the popularity of it drove the price up however redface.gif)

4GB = $28 on Amazon.com
post #16 of 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpmad4it View Post


Yeah I would ideally like a modular PSU. The amount of extra cabling I have hidden away is ridiculous.

I think I am going with the parts you've suggested:

ASRock X79 Extreme9
Samsung Green memory - will overclock this.
Corsair H80i

That's brought the price down by about £300 !!!

Any suggestions on a decent modular PSU to go with this system (bearing in mind I may go crossfire in the future)?

 

How much can you spend on the PSU?

It's a computer!
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500K @ 4.5GHz (1.368-1.384V fixed voltage) ASUS P8P67 EVO B3 (UEFI ver. 1850) GTX 780 ASUS DirectCU II (1228 / 6300, 1.180V) G.SKILL Ripjaws X 8GB (2 x 4GB) 1866MHz, CL9 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
250 GB Samsung 840 EVO (C:\) 250 GB Samsung 840 EVO (D:\) 150 GB WD VelociRaptor Samsung SH-S243N 24x DVD Burner 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung SH-S203N 20X DVD Burner Thermaltake Frio Win 7 Home Premium x64 SP1 Retail AOC G2460PG (24" 1920 x 1080 144Hz G-SYNC) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Filco Majestouch 104-key Cherry MX Blues w/NKRO Corsair HX650 (Bronze, ordered on 12-12-2009) CM 690 Intellimouse Optical (1.1A) 1000Hz polling rate 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
Basic, but premium round X-Fi Titanium HD Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 (with 16 AWG Monster Cable... 
  hide details  
Reply
It's a computer!
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500K @ 4.5GHz (1.368-1.384V fixed voltage) ASUS P8P67 EVO B3 (UEFI ver. 1850) GTX 780 ASUS DirectCU II (1228 / 6300, 1.180V) G.SKILL Ripjaws X 8GB (2 x 4GB) 1866MHz, CL9 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
250 GB Samsung 840 EVO (C:\) 250 GB Samsung 840 EVO (D:\) 150 GB WD VelociRaptor Samsung SH-S243N 24x DVD Burner 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung SH-S203N 20X DVD Burner Thermaltake Frio Win 7 Home Premium x64 SP1 Retail AOC G2460PG (24" 1920 x 1080 144Hz G-SYNC) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Filco Majestouch 104-key Cherry MX Blues w/NKRO Corsair HX650 (Bronze, ordered on 12-12-2009) CM 690 Intellimouse Optical (1.1A) 1000Hz polling rate 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
Basic, but premium round X-Fi Titanium HD Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 (with 16 AWG Monster Cable... 
  hide details  
Reply
post #17 of 51
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoCables View Post

How much can you spend on the PSU?

I wouldn't really want to spend more than £130 ish.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiG StroOnZ View Post

Nice hope you enjoy your system, you won't be disappointed and will have a beast rig. If you want to go with a modular PSU; Rosewill, Seasonic, Silverstone, preferably Seasonic. Love mine, so quiet, and keeps everything nice and tidy cause it's fully modular.

Only thing I noticed is it isn't the Samsung Green that you want, I don't know anything about that one. The one that everyone on this forum loves that overclocks real well is this one: http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Electronics-Extreme-MV-3V4G3-US/dp/B0059200FY/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1360315754&sr=8-3&keywords=Samsung+Ram+240 (looks like the popularity of it drove the price up however )

4GB = $28 on Amazon.com

I think this is the same RAM?
http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=BU-002-SA&groupid=701&catid=8&subcat=

It says Samsung green on the packet here http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Electronics-Extreme-MV-3V4G3-US/dp/B0059200FY/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1360315754&sr=8-3&keywords=Samsung+Ram+240
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.50GHz (Ivybridge) Socket ... Gigabyte Z77X-UP7 Intel Z77 (Socket 1155) Gigabyte ATI Radeon HD 7970 Windforce 3072MB GDDR5 Samsung Green 16GB DDR3 PC3-12800C11 1600MHz Qu... 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
RAID0: 2TB (4 x 500GB) Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb SSD Pioneer BDC-202BK 5x BD-ROM + 12x12 DVD±RW SATA Corsair H80i 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win8.1 Professional 64bit Samsung T260HD 26" Logitech Wave Seasonic X-Series 850w '80 Plus Gold' Modular 
CaseMouseAudio
Antec 1200 Razer Krait 1600dpi Professional Gaming Mouse Creative Fatal1ty Titanium Pro 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.50GHz (Ivybridge) Socket ... Gigabyte Z77X-UP7 Intel Z77 (Socket 1155) Gigabyte ATI Radeon HD 7970 Windforce 3072MB GDDR5 Samsung Green 16GB DDR3 PC3-12800C11 1600MHz Qu... 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
RAID0: 2TB (4 x 500GB) Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb SSD Pioneer BDC-202BK 5x BD-ROM + 12x12 DVD±RW SATA Corsair H80i 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win8.1 Professional 64bit Samsung T260HD 26" Logitech Wave Seasonic X-Series 850w '80 Plus Gold' Modular 
CaseMouseAudio
Antec 1200 Razer Krait 1600dpi Professional Gaming Mouse Creative Fatal1ty Titanium Pro 
  hide details  
Reply
post #18 of 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpmad4it View Post

I wouldn't really want to spend more than £130 ish.

 

Oh good because there's the 650W SeaSonic G Series going for £83.58 inc. VAT. at Scan.co.uk.

 

It's a high-end modular PSU that has 4 x 6+2-pin PCI-E cables.  ;)

It's a computer!
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500K @ 4.5GHz (1.368-1.384V fixed voltage) ASUS P8P67 EVO B3 (UEFI ver. 1850) GTX 780 ASUS DirectCU II (1228 / 6300, 1.180V) G.SKILL Ripjaws X 8GB (2 x 4GB) 1866MHz, CL9 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
250 GB Samsung 840 EVO (C:\) 250 GB Samsung 840 EVO (D:\) 150 GB WD VelociRaptor Samsung SH-S243N 24x DVD Burner 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung SH-S203N 20X DVD Burner Thermaltake Frio Win 7 Home Premium x64 SP1 Retail AOC G2460PG (24" 1920 x 1080 144Hz G-SYNC) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Filco Majestouch 104-key Cherry MX Blues w/NKRO Corsair HX650 (Bronze, ordered on 12-12-2009) CM 690 Intellimouse Optical (1.1A) 1000Hz polling rate 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
Basic, but premium round X-Fi Titanium HD Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 (with 16 AWG Monster Cable... 
  hide details  
Reply
It's a computer!
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500K @ 4.5GHz (1.368-1.384V fixed voltage) ASUS P8P67 EVO B3 (UEFI ver. 1850) GTX 780 ASUS DirectCU II (1228 / 6300, 1.180V) G.SKILL Ripjaws X 8GB (2 x 4GB) 1866MHz, CL9 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
250 GB Samsung 840 EVO (C:\) 250 GB Samsung 840 EVO (D:\) 150 GB WD VelociRaptor Samsung SH-S243N 24x DVD Burner 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung SH-S203N 20X DVD Burner Thermaltake Frio Win 7 Home Premium x64 SP1 Retail AOC G2460PG (24" 1920 x 1080 144Hz G-SYNC) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Filco Majestouch 104-key Cherry MX Blues w/NKRO Corsair HX650 (Bronze, ordered on 12-12-2009) CM 690 Intellimouse Optical (1.1A) 1000Hz polling rate 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
Basic, but premium round X-Fi Titanium HD Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 (with 16 AWG Monster Cable... 
  hide details  
Reply
post #19 of 51
Thread Starter 
Thinking about a Corsair PSU as it supports crossfire if I ever wanted another GPU (same 750W - just modular). I've also swapped out a 7950 GPU for a 7970 as it seemed to be only £50 extra - not sure why? Any ideas?

MSI HD 7970 OC 3072MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card as opposed to a MSI HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Boost Edition 3072MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card
7950: http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=GX-190-MS&groupid=701&catid=56&subcat=1673
7970: http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=GX-155-MS

ASRock X79 Extreme9 Intel X79 (Socket 2011) DDR3 Motherboard
Intel Core i7-3820 3.60GHz (Sandybridge-E) Socket LGA2011 Processor - Retail
Samsung 256GB SSD 840 PRO SATA 6Gb/s Basic - (MZ-7PD256BW)
Corsair Professional Series HX+ 750W '80+ Gold' Modular Power Supply (CP-9020031-UK)
Samsung Green 16GB (4x4GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C11 1600MHz 30nm Dual/Quad Channel Kit (MV-3V4G3D/US)
Corsair Hydro H80i High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler (Socket LGA1155 / LGA1156 / LGA1366 / LGA2011/ AM2 / AM3 / FM1 / FM2)
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.50GHz (Ivybridge) Socket ... Gigabyte Z77X-UP7 Intel Z77 (Socket 1155) Gigabyte ATI Radeon HD 7970 Windforce 3072MB GDDR5 Samsung Green 16GB DDR3 PC3-12800C11 1600MHz Qu... 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
RAID0: 2TB (4 x 500GB) Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb SSD Pioneer BDC-202BK 5x BD-ROM + 12x12 DVD±RW SATA Corsair H80i 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win8.1 Professional 64bit Samsung T260HD 26" Logitech Wave Seasonic X-Series 850w '80 Plus Gold' Modular 
CaseMouseAudio
Antec 1200 Razer Krait 1600dpi Professional Gaming Mouse Creative Fatal1ty Titanium Pro 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.50GHz (Ivybridge) Socket ... Gigabyte Z77X-UP7 Intel Z77 (Socket 1155) Gigabyte ATI Radeon HD 7970 Windforce 3072MB GDDR5 Samsung Green 16GB DDR3 PC3-12800C11 1600MHz Qu... 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
RAID0: 2TB (4 x 500GB) Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb SSD Pioneer BDC-202BK 5x BD-ROM + 12x12 DVD±RW SATA Corsair H80i 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win8.1 Professional 64bit Samsung T260HD 26" Logitech Wave Seasonic X-Series 850w '80 Plus Gold' Modular 
CaseMouseAudio
Antec 1200 Razer Krait 1600dpi Professional Gaming Mouse Creative Fatal1ty Titanium Pro 
  hide details  
Reply
post #20 of 51

The 650W SeaSonic G Series is still more than enough for that.

 

Btw, the Gold-rated HX750 is a SeaSonic G Series internally.  So is the Gold-rated HX650.

It's a computer!
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500K @ 4.5GHz (1.368-1.384V fixed voltage) ASUS P8P67 EVO B3 (UEFI ver. 1850) GTX 780 ASUS DirectCU II (1228 / 6300, 1.180V) G.SKILL Ripjaws X 8GB (2 x 4GB) 1866MHz, CL9 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
250 GB Samsung 840 EVO (C:\) 250 GB Samsung 840 EVO (D:\) 150 GB WD VelociRaptor Samsung SH-S243N 24x DVD Burner 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung SH-S203N 20X DVD Burner Thermaltake Frio Win 7 Home Premium x64 SP1 Retail AOC G2460PG (24" 1920 x 1080 144Hz G-SYNC) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Filco Majestouch 104-key Cherry MX Blues w/NKRO Corsair HX650 (Bronze, ordered on 12-12-2009) CM 690 Intellimouse Optical (1.1A) 1000Hz polling rate 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
Basic, but premium round X-Fi Titanium HD Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 (with 16 AWG Monster Cable... 
  hide details  
Reply
It's a computer!
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500K @ 4.5GHz (1.368-1.384V fixed voltage) ASUS P8P67 EVO B3 (UEFI ver. 1850) GTX 780 ASUS DirectCU II (1228 / 6300, 1.180V) G.SKILL Ripjaws X 8GB (2 x 4GB) 1866MHz, CL9 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
250 GB Samsung 840 EVO (C:\) 250 GB Samsung 840 EVO (D:\) 150 GB WD VelociRaptor Samsung SH-S243N 24x DVD Burner 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung SH-S203N 20X DVD Burner Thermaltake Frio Win 7 Home Premium x64 SP1 Retail AOC G2460PG (24" 1920 x 1080 144Hz G-SYNC) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Filco Majestouch 104-key Cherry MX Blues w/NKRO Corsair HX650 (Bronze, ordered on 12-12-2009) CM 690 Intellimouse Optical (1.1A) 1000Hz polling rate 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
Basic, but premium round X-Fi Titanium HD Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 (with 16 AWG Monster Cable... 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Intel - General
Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel - General › New system - can anyone foresee any issues with these components?