Originally Posted by WeAreBorrg
It's a very nice build. It's beautiful and most likely very powerful. It seems like you've purchased all of the best components. I acknowledge that you must have put forth a great deal of effort, time and money into this build. IMHO However, from a creativity level, it isn't that impressive. It seems to lack creativity. With the exception of the 151 bottle, you seemed to follow standard modder protocol: add lights, water-cool everything, color coordinate, buy the fastest components, and slap it into a box.
I respect your opion as I do serve to protect it if you are a US Citizen, however I think you fail to make a valid point.....Just a few things,
1. First and formost any build by an individual for a individual is soley built how that person sees fit, therefore I dont really have to build it for you to like it or to please you. Its my Build!
2. Second, a massive amount of the parts in this build were actually traded, bought used, and for the most part I got from other OCN members(They will be sited credit when its complete)
3. Third, MODDER PROTICAL! LMAO I have more hours and custom work in this build than the majority of builds online-
- First to use a glass bottle as a RES as a permanate solution.
- Only fully customized modular ATX PSU you will see on here, I custom cut a logo, Installed cold catodes, raised the hight, cut custom plexi for the light essense backdrop.
- Only Corsair 800D to ever be modded out the wazzu to accomidate THREE 360mm Radiators, on top of that still not interupting the outside flow of the case.
- The only build ever to have a full backplane custom cut Black Onyix Plexiglass cover. A ORIGINAL MCCSolutions Design!
- One in a million for a build to have detail and covering of the reverse side cableing area, only one I have ever seen with this type of material.
- Only build I have ever seen with a Powerful Industrial FLOW JET pump mounted and used.
- Fully custom harness with 2 staged 3v, 5v, 9v, 12v rails with custom switches and cross faders.
- One of the few builds I have ever seen that used a dead swith to trigger lighting and illumination of the switch panel.
- I used Automotive application UV resistant RED Carbon Fiber Vynal, wont find that on any build.
- I custom painted the Corsair SP120s myself, somthing very few people venture to do.
- I fully modded a Corsair H100i to turn it into a static waterblock and installed RGB lighting. FIRST IN THE WORLD!
- All the lighting is custom wired and configured, this is no box kit and you wont find a build with lighting like this anywhere, just watch my video demo of them.
- I have Industrial application wire blocks and I installed RED illumination on them, never seen that before.
- I have a full paralelled water cooling setup! NO LOOPS! Very few have done that!
- I have a fully functional pressure gauge, and I installed custom RGBs in it to light it up, Also never done before.
- Custom cut back panel window.......... Thats a one in a million!
- I have 2 custom DWOOD brackets fabricated with logos, very few have done this!
- I have my IO and back ports illuminated with a custom RGB strip....... Never seen that before.
- Installed and fully hidden a USB 3.0 Wifi card and its antenna!
I COULD JUST GO ON AND ON!
Finally, im just gonna leave this saying that I suggest you actually take the time and go threw and view and read the whole build log. This is no fly by night build. I would defenatly love to see if you have a build that is more creative....................