Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Builds & Case Mods › Build Logs › "SCORCH" BUILD Another all red AMD build. Phenom II 820 OC, Budget Build! HD5750, RED AND PINK Cathodes, Thermaltake V3 Black AMD Edition
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

"SCORCH" BUILD Another all red AMD build. Phenom II 820 OC, Budget Build! HD5750, RED AND PINK Cathodes, Thermaltake V3 Black AMD Edition - Page 20

post #191 of 211
Thread Starter 
Ok all done 100%, I could do better but thats not the point its for my sis and not me and its a budget build. Nice though! thumb.gifbiggrin.gif





































































post #192 of 211
Thread Starter 
Benches:


post #193 of 211
drool.gif It turned out really nicely! Your sister will be ecstatic! Especially since this "budget" build can beat most pre-made 1k dollar machines in looks and performance! thumb.gif Good job! What do you use to drill the holes in your acrylic? I've been trying to find a good set of bits that will work well with acrylic, but all I can find are wood/metal bits.
Dark Space
(18 items)
 
  
Reply
Dark Space
(18 items)
 
  
Reply
post #194 of 211
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrere View Post

drool.gif It turned out really nicely! Your sister will be ecstatic! Especially since this "budget" build can beat most pre-made 1k dollar machines in looks and performance! thumb.gif Good job! What do you use to drill the holes in your acrylic? I've been trying to find a good set of bits that will work well with acrylic, but all I can find are wood/metal bits.

Thanks and I use regular multi purpose bits. The trick is the speed. You want to take it slow with only a few pounds of pressure bearing down for the cleanist cut with no chips or cracks. Take your time:thumb:
post #195 of 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCCSolutions View Post

Thanks and I use regular multi purpose bits. The trick is the speed. You want to take it slow with only a few pounds of pressure bearing down for the cleanist cut with no chips or cracks. Take your time:thumb:

thinking.gif Hmmmm. I suppose that could work. biggrin.gif Thanks! I'm planning on working with some acrylic soon, so I needed to know how NOT to break my acrylic.
Dark Space
(18 items)
 
  
Reply
Dark Space
(18 items)
 
  
Reply
post #196 of 211
@MCCSolutions what size are the fittings on the H50? i have a H80 and want to do a similar thing with a 240 RAD
AMD Money Pit
(13 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardRAMRAM
AMD Athlon X2 5000+  Asrock N61P-S Samsung 512MB DDR2 Samsung 512MB DDR2 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
Seagate 80GB SATA Cooler Master Phenom II Stock Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Dell Slim 160 Watt 
Case
XBOX Original Casing 
  hide details  
Reply
AMD Money Pit
(13 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardRAMRAM
AMD Athlon X2 5000+  Asrock N61P-S Samsung 512MB DDR2 Samsung 512MB DDR2 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
Seagate 80GB SATA Cooler Master Phenom II Stock Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Dell Slim 160 Watt 
Case
XBOX Original Casing 
  hide details  
Reply
post #197 of 211
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by wthenshaw View Post

@MCCSolutions what size are the fittings on the H50? i have a H80 and want to do a similar thing with a 240 RAD

They are both 1/4" ID and I use 1/4" ID for them too, it really doesn't matter what the OD is....... thumb.gif
post #198 of 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCCSolutions View Post

They are both 1/4" ID and I use 1/4" ID for them too, it really doesn't matter what the OD is....... thumb.gif

Thanks for the help thumb.gif
AMD Money Pit
(13 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardRAMRAM
AMD Athlon X2 5000+  Asrock N61P-S Samsung 512MB DDR2 Samsung 512MB DDR2 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
Seagate 80GB SATA Cooler Master Phenom II Stock Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Dell Slim 160 Watt 
Case
XBOX Original Casing 
  hide details  
Reply
AMD Money Pit
(13 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardRAMRAM
AMD Athlon X2 5000+  Asrock N61P-S Samsung 512MB DDR2 Samsung 512MB DDR2 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
Seagate 80GB SATA Cooler Master Phenom II Stock Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Dell Slim 160 Watt 
Case
XBOX Original Casing 
  hide details  
Reply
post #199 of 211
Your build looks great!
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD 8350 4ghz 8 core Asrock extreme9 990fx power color 7850 2gb mushkin 8gb ddr3 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
plextor m5p Western Digital Corsair H100i Noctua NF-f12 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 8 pro AOC e2243Fw Microsoft arc keyboard ocz 500w 
CaseMouse
Cooler master cm 690 ii advanced Nvidia edition  microsoft arc mouse 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD 8350 4ghz 8 core Asrock extreme9 990fx power color 7850 2gb mushkin 8gb ddr3 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
plextor m5p Western Digital Corsair H100i Noctua NF-f12 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 8 pro AOC e2243Fw Microsoft arc keyboard ocz 500w 
CaseMouse
Cooler master cm 690 ii advanced Nvidia edition  microsoft arc mouse 
  hide details  
Reply
post #200 of 211
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vernaltiger View Post

Your build looks great!
sff

Thx
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Build Logs
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Builds & Case Mods › Build Logs › "SCORCH" BUILD Another all red AMD build. Phenom II 820 OC, Budget Build! HD5750, RED AND PINK Cathodes, Thermaltake V3 Black AMD Edition