Originally Posted by microman
If you can just use the stereo thats your best bet.
Will see,my parents would get angry to steal their "radio" .I have one single speaker on my PC that's 7 years old,really in need of overhaul when it comes to audio.The speakers of the stereo are really powerful and have amazing quality(for the money ofc).
So now i'll order:
1) 3.5mm audio jack male to RCA
2) 3.5mm Extension Cable 1.5m
They i'll setup it like that:
1) The RCA cables to MP3 in the back of the stereo
2) Extending it so it could manage the cable easier.
3) Connec the 3.5mm to the audio jack on my PC and listen to music finally on good speakers ,for the first time in 5 years.
Playing FPS like BF3,CRYSIS 3 is really a pain in the ass with one speaker,mono,not even stereo.I have no headset either
(but i'm alone in my room so no point of wearing one,not confy to me.)