Overclock.net › Forums › Benchmarks › Benchmarking Software and Discussion › [OFFICIAL]--- Top 30 --- Unigine 'Valley' Benchmark 1.0
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[OFFICIAL]--- Top 30 --- Unigine 'Valley' Benchmark 1.0 - Page 4

post #31 of 13364
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanJ76 View Post

I beg to differ, 1 of my 670GTX FTW's roll's over that 7950 score by quite a bit, are you not reading the results??

Mostly looking at other benches, this one is still pretty new & haven't been many of the better 7950 benched yet. Just ran it for the first time, have to compare mine with a 7970 yet.
Nvidia are still great gamers & do very well in some benchies, the 600 series just couldn't quite keep up with 7000 series for most benchmarks this generation.
Nvidia has been ahead for years though, had to happen sometime. Titan looks like it will put AMD back in it's place...

FtW 420 --- Intel Core i7 3770k @ 4.8GHz --- MSI gtx680 Lightning @ 1411MHz / 1755MHz --- 55.4FPS --- 2316
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 990x/3930k/3770k/4770k GB x58a-OC/Asus RIVE/x79 gd65/z77 mpower/z77 MV... gtx480s/gtx580s/7970s/680s/Titan Hyper/PSC/BBSE/Hynix/Samsung 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
HDDs/SSDs DVD Air/water/phase/copper pot Windowz 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
samsung 2320 Razer Lycosa ax1200 carboard box 
Mouse
Trackball 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 990x/3930k/3770k/4770k GB x58a-OC/Asus RIVE/x79 gd65/z77 mpower/z77 MV... gtx480s/gtx580s/7970s/680s/Titan Hyper/PSC/BBSE/Hynix/Samsung 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
HDDs/SSDs DVD Air/water/phase/copper pot Windowz 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
samsung 2320 Razer Lycosa ax1200 carboard box 
Mouse
Trackball 
  hide details  
Reply
post #32 of 13364
I know some of you are waiting for this one right ftw and tsm? XD lol
Again nvidia 6xx series have no match for this benchmark neither, this is my run

zGunBLADEz - 3770K @ 4.8GHz - 7970/7950 @ 1200/1700 - 89.1FPS - 3728



So go get them guys XD
post #33 of 13364

Top Unigine Valley 1.0 Scores

Quote:
Originally Posted by B!0HaZard View Post

He's testing the AMD cards on CCC 12.3. Driver 12.3 is from March 2012... Do you realize how much performance has improved since then? And I'm talking overclocked, not stock. HD 7950 stock is a solid card, but nothing special.

Here's a more recent test, albeit only with the HD 7970.
http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/hardware-canucks-reviews/57413-amd-12-11-never-settle-driver-performance-5.html

Notice how the HD 7970 beats both the GTX 670 and GTX 680 in Crysis 2 and BF3. Your review shows the HD 7970 losing epicly to the GTX 670.




Thank you...most people only look at the old comparisons not newer ones with the better drivers. I had to correct a friend yesterday about 7970 vs 680. Also my score is 1797.Created with GIMP


Sorry my GPU settings are 1125 core and 1575 mem at stock voltage.
Edited by NBrock - 2/14/13 at 5:23pm
post #34 of 13364
Quote:
Originally Posted by zGunBLADEz View Post

I know some of you are waiting for this one right ftw and tsm? XD lol
Again nvidia 6xx series have no match for this benchmark neither, this is my run

zGunBLADEz - 3770K @ 4.8GHz - 7970/7950 @ 1200/1700 - 89.1FPS - 3728 Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

So go get them guys XD


I don't need to post a run, you're doing just fine holding the torch. thumb.gif
The 3930
(26 items)
 
Junior's 3930
(22 items)
 
DATA/HTPC
(20 items)
 
  hide details  
Reply
The 3930
(26 items)
 
Junior's 3930
(22 items)
 
DATA/HTPC
(20 items)
 
  hide details  
Reply
post #35 of 13364
That's why I suggested we should have a combined ranking list, using the sum of all this benchmark scores to crown a king biggrin.gif
post #36 of 13364
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanJ76 View Post

I beg to differ, 1 of my 670GTX FTW's roll's over that 7950 score by quite a bit, are you not reading the results??

Do you know my 7950 go all way up to 1400 core and thats on crossfire lol...
Not even my 7970 get that high
post #37 of 13364
Quote:
Originally Posted by zGunBLADEz View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanJ76 View Post

I beg to differ, 1 of my 670GTX FTW's roll's over that 7950 score by quite a bit, are you not reading the results??

Do you know my 7950 go all way up to 1400 core and thats on crossfire lol...
Not even my 7970 get that high

He probably doesn't realize that his 670 would have to clock 200mhz or more to match the performance metrics.
The 3930
(26 items)
 
Junior's 3930
(22 items)
 
DATA/HTPC
(20 items)
 
  hide details  
Reply
The 3930
(26 items)
 
Junior's 3930
(22 items)
 
DATA/HTPC
(20 items)
 
  hide details  
Reply
post #38 of 13364
vhco --- Intel i7 3930k@4.8 Ghz --- GTX 670 SLI@1200Mhz/7006Mhz --- 93.2 --- 3898

post #39 of 13364
Intel i5-3570k @4.5GHz
MSI GTX 680 Lightning x 2 (stock clockspeed)
8 GB Mushkin DDR3 2133 MHz
MSI Z77 MPOWER LGA 1155

post #40 of 13364
Quote:
Originally Posted by B!0HaZard View Post

He's testing the AMD cards on CCC 12.3. Driver 12.3 is from March 2012... Do you realize how much performance has improved since then? And I'm talking overclocked, not stock. HD 7950 stock is a solid card, but nothing special.

Here's a more recent test, albeit only with the HD 7970.
http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/hardware-canucks-reviews/57413-amd-12-11-never-settle-driver-performance-5.html

Notice how the HD 7970 beats both the GTX 670 and GTX 680 in Crysis 2 and BF3. Your review shows the HD 7970 losing epicly to the GTX 670.

Yet he is still losing to a single 670GTX FTW??? Proof lies here my friend.
Why can't he prove it?? He needs his AMD fanclub to help him out LOL
Edited by SeanJ76 - 2/14/13 at 5:31pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Overclock.net › Forums › Benchmarks › Benchmarking Software and Discussion › [OFFICIAL]--- Top 30 --- Unigine 'Valley' Benchmark 1.0