Originally Posted by yhyaprince
- Location: KSA, but I can buy from Amazon or Newegg.
- If not in the US or UK, links to stores in your country: http://www.jarirbookstore.com/, they offer Razer mechanical keyboards only.
- Any keyboards you currently have in mind: Corsair K70 with red cherry MX
- Price: 140 USD.
- Backlighting (yes (colour?)/ no ): Yes, red but it doesn't matter much.
- Size (60%, TKL, full size etc): Full size.
- Use (games/ programming/ typing etc): Games.
- USB/ PS2: USB.
- KRO: 5 or more.
- Macro keys (yes/ no): Yes, but also doesn't matter much.
- Media keys (yes/ no): Doesn't matter.
- Layout (US/ ANSI, etc): US.
- Switch type: Red Cherry MX.
You could wait for the CM Storm Trigger-Z, I'm not sure why it's not available in the US yet.
The K70 is a reasonable choice, but some users have experienced issues with the backlight or a wobbly faceplate.
Originally Posted by HandsomeChow
Location: Hong Kong / United Kingdom (School is there)
Need recommendation of a mechanical Cherry MX Green Keyboard (I like them clicky and hard to press)
I will be traveling a lot and will have a Mitx Gaming/Work Rig with me the whole time (SG08-Lite)
Need a very compact keyboard that i can easily packaway in a backpack or a duffle bag.
No need for Macro Keys
Media Keys: American, i hate the UK style where they put the @ on the left side
Use: Gaming and typing essays
Back lit: Yes, but doesn't really matter what colour. Prefer white
Price: Around 110 USD
Keyboards i have in mind: CM Storm Rapid (10 less keys version)
The QuickFire Rapid isn't backlit and I'm having trouble thinking of a board that meets all those criteria.
- The QuickFire Rapid/ Stealth can be found with MX Greens but isn't backlit
- There is a version of the QuickFire TK with MX Greens, but it has green backlight and is over budget
- The Ducky Shine 3 comes with MX Greens but is over budget and as far as I know only available in full size
- The WASD V2 CODE can be found with MX Greens and white backlight and in TKL, however it's far over budget.
I think you're going to have to either increase your budget or change some criteria.
Originally Posted by TheReaper
Stores: No stores in my country I buy from ebay
Keyboards in mind: None
Backlight: yes (I always play at night)
Size: Full Size
Macro Key: Yes
Media Key: Dosent Matters
Layout: US (I prefer IL one buy I will live with it)
Noise Level: Low
Your budget is too low for your criteria, so I'd suggest looking on eBay for a Logitech G710+ and hope you can find one close to your budget.