I would look into the new NZXT HALE90V2 power supplies, as the original version is an absolute top-notch unit. It is now available in up to 1200W capacities, and the efficiency and line regulation is even better than the original!
Also, are you absolutely set on that case? For something that is to be the "ultimate" gaming PC, I would look into something that is higher end, not to mention not such an old design. The Case Labs lineup is the best out there, but I also quite like the Little Devil PC-V8 case. Since you are running so much high end gear, you don't want to cut any corners on the case itself.
A rig such as the one you proposed is also going to need some serious cooling power, and I would be remiss if I didn'ttry to persuade you to go with a custom water loop. The Titan cards seem to be very dependant on temperature in order to maintain their peak "boost", and water cooling is a surefire way to ensure that you are getting every last drop of performance on tap.
I personally would look at something like:
- CaseLabs TH10 or MH10 (with extended ventilated top, XXL MB-Side Window, 2-6x 120/140 Fan Panels, 2-4x XL Accessories Bar, and Pedestal)
- 4x Alphacool NexXxoS MONSTA 560 (4x140) radiators
- Koolance CPU-380I CPU Block
- EK FC-M5E Copper Motherboard Waterblock
- 3x EK FC-TITAN GPU Blocks
- Swiftech MCP35X2 Dual-Pump
- Bitspower Multi-Z Tank 400mL Reservoir or EK Multioption X3 400 Advanced Reservoir
- Lamptron 45W-Channel Fan Controller (1-2)
- 32x Bgears Blasters 140mm Fans for Push-Pull on Radiators
- 8-15x 140mm Case Fans
- Bitspower Fittings in a color matching your system, which we'll say is White & Red so White Fittings (30/45/60/90deg Rotary Angled Adapters, 25/30/40mm Extensions, Male to Male Rotary Couplers, Ball-Valve Drain Fitting, Bulkhead Fill port Fitting, 3/4/5-way Snake Rotary Adapters, and so forth)
- Monsoon Compression Fittings in White (3x 6-Packs of 1/2x3/4)
- Aquacomputer Aquaero 5 with Flow, Pressure, and all the other sensors
Add in custom sleeved cables, using either Paracord, MDPC-X, or Bitspower sleeving and done without any heatshrink... Or just take the easier path and get some BitFenix Alchemy Sleeved Extension Cables.
Something like Red-Red-Red-Grey-Grey-White-Grey-White-White(mirror it from there) for the 24pin would look wicked... So basically 3 out of every 6 are White, 2 are Red, and One is Grey...
Mayhems dye for the coolant, in the color most matching your theme (say, White), from the Pastel line. The fluid would be visible in the motherboard block, GPU Blocks, Reservoir, and of course the tubing...
Then you have to light the thing, so something like 3-4x short strips of the BitFenix AQUA or Connect LED strips, in white, strategically placed, would make everything really "pop".
You could also add some LUND Plexi Reservoir LED fittings to make the white coolant look like it's luminescent. Then add some Bitspower G1/4 LED Stop Plugs in white to high visibility areas of the loop, such as the unused GPU Blocks G1/4 Ports.
Lastly, you can add some of the MicroCool MicroSinks to any visible VRMs/MOSFETs/etc on either side of the motherboard, to ensure that the case airflow is dissipating as much heat as possible.
Use 1-2 of the Fan Mount Plates and an accessory bar to have 1-2 120-140mm fans blowing directly across the board and the Ram, with another one in the PSU side of the case blowing directly onto the rear of the CPU Socket. Have another 2 fan plates and fans mounted to the right of the motherboard, parallel to the front of the case, and acting as a second "layer" of fans blowing air across the motherboard.
Last but not least, be sure to grab some LiquidMetal Pro and De-Lid the 3770K, using the LM-P in between both the CPU Die and IHS and the IHS and the Water Block. The 15-20C drop from this could, in combination with the 16x140mm's worth of radiator, ensure that your chip stays frosty even when pushed to the limit.
Oh, and of course, get a trio of custom backplates for the Titans from Dwood, perhaps in white with angled vents (line-looking vents) with the name "TITAN" in bold Red lettering.
At least, that's what I'd do!
I am half daydreaming here, but I also hope that maybe something I said appeals to you, or sparks an idea of your own (or even if you decide to do exactly the above lol). I just figure that not many people get the chance to truly go all out like this, so you should make it the most amazing thing anyone's ever seen (but most importantly, it should be something that makes you absolutely proud of what you built!).
Best of luck with your build, I am jealous, and I can't wait to see the results!!