Question for y'all. I'm just waiting for the 900D to build my "dream machine" and had a question about the PSU. I have purchased a Corsair HX1050W, but because I'm running Titan SLI and overclocking both my GPUs and and 3930K CPU (4.8-5.0GHz) with a RIVE mb and 16Gbs Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133MHz ram, I'm worried about all of the peripherals adding up to render the 1050W insufficient. These are the peripherals:
- 2 WC loops:
- - one small loop for the MB with a X2O 750 res/pump combo + a 240 rad & 3/8ID x 5/8OD tubing
- - one large loop for my cpu and Titan SLI, with redundant (2x) Swiftech MCP655 pumps w/ EK CSQ dual pump top, 250mm tube res; a 480 and a 420 rad; 1/2ID x 3/4OD tubing; XSPC Raystorm cpu block
- - 8 x120mm high performance/static pressure fans; 10 x 140mm high performance/static pressure; 5 channel fan controller with 2 X 8-4 pin hubs
- - 4 cathode lights; 1 ultra violet cathode
- - 1 BluRay/DVD/CD write optical drive
Not really looking for feedback on my loop design, just the PSU. Would the HX1050W be sufficient for this set-up, or should I buy a AX1200i?