After completing my build at the end of the year my girlfriend mentioned she'd like me to do one for her. She's decided that she wants me to do it now that it's tax time but doesn't know where to start. I will be doing some looking around as well but thought I'd turn to you guys first because I got so much help here when I was getting ready to do my own. If you guys could help me with a mock up it'd be greatly appreciated.
- $600 budget. It's not set in stone so it's flexible but within reason.
- I currently use Intel but figured since AMD runs cheaper I would post here. CPU can go either direction however within budget.
- main uses for PC would be average browsing and casual gaming. She's into Final Fantasy so I'd like her to be able to run max.
- i don't want to dismiss the idea of SSD but I'm unsure if she'd need it currently.
- i'm wanting to put a bluray drive in since she owns so many
- she's set on a red and black case with window
nothing fancy just a basic build. with spring training starting my mind is elsewhere so if I left out any needed details I'll gladly update. Thanks in advance guys.
Here is a picture and link of a case that she showed me this morning.