Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Hardware News › [pclab] More Crysis 3 CPU benchmarks
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[pclab] More Crysis 3 CPU benchmarks - Page 24

post #231 of 243
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuivamaa View Post

Until now we saw benchies from the Russian site

http://gamegpu.ru/action-/-fps-/-tps/crysis-3-test-gpu.html

the Czech

http://pctuning.tyden.cz/multimedia/hry-a-zabava/26363-crysis-3-test-naroku-nejkrasnejsi-hry-soucasnosti?start=1

and the German

http://www.pcgameshardware.de/Crysis-3-PC-235317/Tests/Crysis-3-Test-CPU-Benchmark-1056578/

stating that AMD octocores outclass the i5s and slightly edge the i7s.

The Polish verdict

http://www.overclock.net/t/1364211/pclab-more-crysis-3-cpu-benchmarks

was that even i5s are better. Around that time even mr Tek chipped in and called it roughly a tie between FX-8350/i7-3770k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIVGwj1_Qno

Techspot gave the edge to the i7.

http://www.techspot.com/review/642-crysis-3-performance/page6.html

Now the Germans found out that actually vegetation raises the load and that is what benefits the AMD and that there is something fishy with HT. I do not quite understand what happened between their initial test where the Hyperthreaded i7-3770k had a good 7-12% lead over the i5-3570k and their latest. That is a mystery. The AMD vs Intel issue is nothing of the like. When load gets high on all cores, AMD pulls ahead the i5 and competes with the i7- the grass issue on crysis 3. When the game or application is lightly threaded, i5 wins.

This sums the situation up pretty damn well.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 3570k @ 4.4Ghz ASRock Z77 Pro3 Powercolor Radeon HD7950 3GB @ 1150/1350 4x4GB G.Skill Ares 1866Mhz CL9 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 840 250GB Western Digital Black 1TB WD1002FAEX Seagate Barracuda 3TB ST3000DM001 Samsung Spinpoint EcoGreen 2TB 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Pioneer DVR-220LBKS Noctua NH-D14 Scythe Gentle Typhoon 1850rpm Corsair AF140 Quiet Edition 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Arcitc Cooling Acclero Twin Turbo II Arch Linux x86-64, amdgpu BenQ G2220HD BenQ G2020HD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine III Year of the Snake, Cherry Blue Silverstone Strider Plus 600w CoolerMaster CM690 II Black and White SteelSeries Sensei Professional 
Mouse PadAudioOther
Artisan Hien Mid Japan Black Large ASUS Xonar DX NZXT Sentry Mesh 30w Fan Controller 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 3570k @ 4.4Ghz ASRock Z77 Pro3 Powercolor Radeon HD7950 3GB @ 1150/1350 4x4GB G.Skill Ares 1866Mhz CL9 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 840 250GB Western Digital Black 1TB WD1002FAEX Seagate Barracuda 3TB ST3000DM001 Samsung Spinpoint EcoGreen 2TB 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Pioneer DVR-220LBKS Noctua NH-D14 Scythe Gentle Typhoon 1850rpm Corsair AF140 Quiet Edition 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Arcitc Cooling Acclero Twin Turbo II Arch Linux x86-64, amdgpu BenQ G2220HD BenQ G2020HD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine III Year of the Snake, Cherry Blue Silverstone Strider Plus 600w CoolerMaster CM690 II Black and White SteelSeries Sensei Professional 
Mouse PadAudioOther
Artisan Hien Mid Japan Black Large ASUS Xonar DX NZXT Sentry Mesh 30w Fan Controller 
  hide details  
Reply
post #232 of 243
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuivamaa View Post

Until now we saw benchies from the Russian site

http://gamegpu.ru/action-/-fps-/-tps/crysis-3-test-gpu.html

the Czech

http://pctuning.tyden.cz/multimedia/hry-a-zabava/26363-crysis-3-test-naroku-nejkrasnejsi-hry-soucasnosti?start=1

and the German

http://www.pcgameshardware.de/Crysis-3-PC-235317/Tests/Crysis-3-Test-CPU-Benchmark-1056578/

stating that AMD octocores outclass the i5s and slightly edge the i7s.

The Polish verdict

http://www.overclock.net/t/1364211/pclab-more-crysis-3-cpu-benchmarks

was that even i5s are better. Around that time even mr Tek chipped in and called it roughly a tie between FX-8350/i7-3770k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIVGwj1_Qno

Techspot gave the edge to the i7.

http://www.techspot.com/review/642-crysis-3-performance/page6.html

Now the Germans found out that actually vegetation raises the load and that is what benefits the AMD and that there is something fishy with HT. I do not quite understand what happened between their initial test where the Hyperthreaded i7-3770k had a good 7-12% lead over the i5-3570k and their latest. That is a mystery. The AMD vs Intel issue is nothing of the like. When load gets high on all cores, AMD pulls ahead the i5 and competes with the i7- the grass issue on crysis 3. When the game or application is lightly threaded, i5 wins.

This sums the situation up pretty damn well.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 3570k @ 4.4Ghz ASRock Z77 Pro3 Powercolor Radeon HD7950 3GB @ 1150/1350 4x4GB G.Skill Ares 1866Mhz CL9 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 840 250GB Western Digital Black 1TB WD1002FAEX Seagate Barracuda 3TB ST3000DM001 Samsung Spinpoint EcoGreen 2TB 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Pioneer DVR-220LBKS Noctua NH-D14 Scythe Gentle Typhoon 1850rpm Corsair AF140 Quiet Edition 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Arcitc Cooling Acclero Twin Turbo II Arch Linux x86-64, amdgpu BenQ G2220HD BenQ G2020HD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine III Year of the Snake, Cherry Blue Silverstone Strider Plus 600w CoolerMaster CM690 II Black and White SteelSeries Sensei Professional 
Mouse PadAudioOther
Artisan Hien Mid Japan Black Large ASUS Xonar DX NZXT Sentry Mesh 30w Fan Controller 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 3570k @ 4.4Ghz ASRock Z77 Pro3 Powercolor Radeon HD7950 3GB @ 1150/1350 4x4GB G.Skill Ares 1866Mhz CL9 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 840 250GB Western Digital Black 1TB WD1002FAEX Seagate Barracuda 3TB ST3000DM001 Samsung Spinpoint EcoGreen 2TB 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Pioneer DVR-220LBKS Noctua NH-D14 Scythe Gentle Typhoon 1850rpm Corsair AF140 Quiet Edition 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Arcitc Cooling Acclero Twin Turbo II Arch Linux x86-64, amdgpu BenQ G2220HD BenQ G2020HD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine III Year of the Snake, Cherry Blue Silverstone Strider Plus 600w CoolerMaster CM690 II Black and White SteelSeries Sensei Professional 
Mouse PadAudioOther
Artisan Hien Mid Japan Black Large ASUS Xonar DX NZXT Sentry Mesh 30w Fan Controller 
  hide details  
Reply
post #233 of 243
Quote:
Originally Posted by SawyerAngelo View Post

Could be. I think we're going to need Haswell to comfortably push 3 Titans. I know Crysis games, well, the first and seemingly the third, are made for future hardware. So, yeah I think this is a perfect example. When my Titans are allowed to go up to 99% usage, they're over 100fps. But often there is a CPU bottleneck bringing them down to ~70% usage and only around 65-70fps.[/quote]

Possibly. But you could try this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hcuYiqib9I

I know it gave me 5-10 more fps in Crysis 3 on an FX-8120 and a single 680, though it works MUCH better on sli systems, where theres a lot more GPU horsepower. You may have already heard of it, but let me know if it works smile.gif[/quote]

Thank you. No, I hadn't heard about that. Will give it a try now thumb.gif
My Only Hobby
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3930k Rampage IV Extreme EVGA 980Ti SC 16GB Samsung 30nm 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Seagate 3TB 7200rpm H100 Windows 8.1 Acer XB240H 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Razer Lycosa Cooler Master 1200w Silent Pro Gold Cooler Master HAF X Razer DeathAdder 
  hide details  
Reply
My Only Hobby
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3930k Rampage IV Extreme EVGA 980Ti SC 16GB Samsung 30nm 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Seagate 3TB 7200rpm H100 Windows 8.1 Acer XB240H 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Razer Lycosa Cooler Master 1200w Silent Pro Gold Cooler Master HAF X Razer DeathAdder 
  hide details  
Reply
post #234 of 243
10-15% Haswell will not make up for 2-3x increased in GPU load.
Ishimura
(21 items)
 
Silent Knight
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 3770K @ 4.6GHz ASRock Z77E-ITX eVGA GTX 1080 Ti Hybrid AMD Radeon R9 16GB DDR3-2400MHz  
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
SanDisk Ultra II 960GB Toshiba X300 5TB Corsair H100i GTX eVGA Hybrid Water Cooler  
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
4x GentleTyphoon AP-15 Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Philips Brilliance BDM4065UC 4K Razer BlackWidow Chroma  
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
eVGA SuperNOVA 750 G3 Define Nano S Logitech G502 Proteus Core PECHAM Gaming Mouse Pad XX-Large 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Audioengine D1 DAC Mackie CR Series CR3 Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Sennheiser HD 598 
Audio
Sony XB950BT 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X4 955 @ 4.2GHz ASUS M4A79XTD EVO AMD Radeon HD 7970 3GB @ 1200/1500 2x 4GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X DDR3-1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
OCZ Agility 3 60GB WD Caviar Green 1.5TB 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB XSPC Raystorm 
CoolingCoolingOSPower
EK-FC7970 XSPC RS360 Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Corsair TX750 
Case
NZXT Switch 810  
  hide details  
Reply
Ishimura
(21 items)
 
Silent Knight
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 3770K @ 4.6GHz ASRock Z77E-ITX eVGA GTX 1080 Ti Hybrid AMD Radeon R9 16GB DDR3-2400MHz  
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
SanDisk Ultra II 960GB Toshiba X300 5TB Corsair H100i GTX eVGA Hybrid Water Cooler  
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
4x GentleTyphoon AP-15 Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Philips Brilliance BDM4065UC 4K Razer BlackWidow Chroma  
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
eVGA SuperNOVA 750 G3 Define Nano S Logitech G502 Proteus Core PECHAM Gaming Mouse Pad XX-Large 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Audioengine D1 DAC Mackie CR Series CR3 Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Sennheiser HD 598 
Audio
Sony XB950BT 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X4 955 @ 4.2GHz ASUS M4A79XTD EVO AMD Radeon HD 7970 3GB @ 1200/1500 2x 4GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X DDR3-1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
OCZ Agility 3 60GB WD Caviar Green 1.5TB 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB XSPC Raystorm 
CoolingCoolingOSPower
EK-FC7970 XSPC RS360 Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Corsair TX750 
Case
NZXT Switch 810  
  hide details  
Reply
post #235 of 243
Oh jeeze.

Looks like AMD is utterly unusable for high end gaming just like everyone says.

I'm glad this forum is a font of wisdom.
Money
(17 items)
 
Z575
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 7 1700 @ 3.8Ghz MSI B350 Pro Carbon GIGABYTE R9 390 8GB 1100/1650Mhz 16GB Team DDR4-3000 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
PNY CS1311 240GB - OS 2 x 2TB WD Black Raid 0 Synology DS416slim 4 x 1TB (raid 5) Corsair H100 
OSOSMonitorKeyboard
Windows 10 Pro ElementaryOS Loki LG 29UM67P 29" 2560x1080 FreeSync HPE 87 w/ Browns + Ducky PBT caps 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
EVGA 600W B2 Lian Li PCA05N Steelseries Rival 100 FiiO G10K + Logitech G230 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD A6-3420M @ 2.2Ghz 1.1v Lenovo Torpedo A55 6720g2 8GB Kingston 1600 CL9 
Hard DriveOSMouse
Samsung 840 250GB ElementaryOS x86_64 Abyssus 3.5G 
  hide details  
Reply
Money
(17 items)
 
Z575
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 7 1700 @ 3.8Ghz MSI B350 Pro Carbon GIGABYTE R9 390 8GB 1100/1650Mhz 16GB Team DDR4-3000 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
PNY CS1311 240GB - OS 2 x 2TB WD Black Raid 0 Synology DS416slim 4 x 1TB (raid 5) Corsair H100 
OSOSMonitorKeyboard
Windows 10 Pro ElementaryOS Loki LG 29UM67P 29" 2560x1080 FreeSync HPE 87 w/ Browns + Ducky PBT caps 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
EVGA 600W B2 Lian Li PCA05N Steelseries Rival 100 FiiO G10K + Logitech G230 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD A6-3420M @ 2.2Ghz 1.1v Lenovo Torpedo A55 6720g2 8GB Kingston 1600 CL9 
Hard DriveOSMouse
Samsung 840 250GB ElementaryOS x86_64 Abyssus 3.5G 
  hide details  
Reply
post #236 of 243
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay Puft View Post

HT's aren't real cores so why did you assume they'd promote higher ingame performance?

maldo fixes HT issue. HT is enabled. Performance see massive increase.

i.n.t.e.r.e.s.t.i.n.g
Main Rig
(13 items)
 
Secondary Rig
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 3770k MSI Z77A-GD65 Gigabyte 780 OC Gigabyte 780 OC 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Ripjaw  Samsung F3  Samsung 830  Asus CD-Rom 
CoolingMonitorMonitorPower
Cooler master hyper 212+  Asus  27in 1440p Auria EQ276W 760 Watt Silencer 
Case
Haf 912 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 3770k ASRock Z77 Pro4-M 290 XFX DD R9 280X Gigabyte 
GraphicsGraphicsRAMHard Drive
R9 280X MSI Gaming R9 280X Power Cooler Crucial Ballistix  Samsung 830 series 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
WD Black Asus 24x Windows 7 Asus 24in  
MonitorPowerCase
27in 1440p Auria CM 750 600T 
  hide details  
Reply
Main Rig
(13 items)
 
Secondary Rig
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 3770k MSI Z77A-GD65 Gigabyte 780 OC Gigabyte 780 OC 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Ripjaw  Samsung F3  Samsung 830  Asus CD-Rom 
CoolingMonitorMonitorPower
Cooler master hyper 212+  Asus  27in 1440p Auria EQ276W 760 Watt Silencer 
Case
Haf 912 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 3770k ASRock Z77 Pro4-M 290 XFX DD R9 280X Gigabyte 
GraphicsGraphicsRAMHard Drive
R9 280X MSI Gaming R9 280X Power Cooler Crucial Ballistix  Samsung 830 series 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
WD Black Asus 24x Windows 7 Asus 24in  
MonitorPowerCase
27in 1440p Auria CM 750 600T 
  hide details  
Reply
post #237 of 243
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacrossewacker View Post

maldo fixes HT issue. HT is enabled. Performance see massive increase.

i.n.t.e.r.e.s.t.i.n.g
Yup.
HT has benefited many many games foe years, nothing new.
You get what you pay for.
buildX
(16 items)
 
X3Elite (HTPC)
(14 items)
 
Dell XPS L702X
(11 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 930 @ 4.0GHz (24/7) HT/on  Asus P6TD Deluxe Gigabyte 2GB GTX 670 Windforce3X OC  6GB OCZ Gold 1600 (tri-channel) 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7.2K 16MB Cache Prolimatech Megahalem Rev.B (Push/Pull) Windows 7 Home Premium 64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Acer X233H Razer BlackWidow Ultimate  OCZ ModXStream Pro 600W XClio Windtunnel 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech G502 Proteus Core Tunable  Razer Goliathus 444mm x 355mm - Speed Edition ... 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II 720 X3 BE @ 3.2GHz 24/7 MSi 770-G45 Sapphire Radeon HD 6870  8GB GSkill RipJaw 1333Mhz  
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
1TB Samsung F3  DVD+-RW  Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit 60" LG 60PA5500 Plasma 
MonitorPowerCase
Acer X1373WH Projector Corsair CX500 Cooler Master 430 
CPUGraphicsGraphicsRAM
i5-2430M Intel HD Graphics  Nvidia 1GB GT 550M (GF116) w/Optimus|DX11|144 ... 6GB DDR3  
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
120GB PNY 1311 SSD 500GB 7.2K RPM Windows7 Home Premium 64 17.3" WLED TL 1600 X 900 with 2.0MP HD webcam 
KeyboardCaseAudio
Backlit Keyboard Elemental Silver Aluminum JBL 2.1 W/ Built-in Subwoofer 
  hide details  
Reply
buildX
(16 items)
 
X3Elite (HTPC)
(14 items)
 
Dell XPS L702X
(11 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 930 @ 4.0GHz (24/7) HT/on  Asus P6TD Deluxe Gigabyte 2GB GTX 670 Windforce3X OC  6GB OCZ Gold 1600 (tri-channel) 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7.2K 16MB Cache Prolimatech Megahalem Rev.B (Push/Pull) Windows 7 Home Premium 64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Acer X233H Razer BlackWidow Ultimate  OCZ ModXStream Pro 600W XClio Windtunnel 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech G502 Proteus Core Tunable  Razer Goliathus 444mm x 355mm - Speed Edition ... 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II 720 X3 BE @ 3.2GHz 24/7 MSi 770-G45 Sapphire Radeon HD 6870  8GB GSkill RipJaw 1333Mhz  
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
1TB Samsung F3  DVD+-RW  Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit 60" LG 60PA5500 Plasma 
MonitorPowerCase
Acer X1373WH Projector Corsair CX500 Cooler Master 430 
CPUGraphicsGraphicsRAM
i5-2430M Intel HD Graphics  Nvidia 1GB GT 550M (GF116) w/Optimus|DX11|144 ... 6GB DDR3  
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
120GB PNY 1311 SSD 500GB 7.2K RPM Windows7 Home Premium 64 17.3" WLED TL 1600 X 900 with 2.0MP HD webcam 
KeyboardCaseAudio
Backlit Keyboard Elemental Silver Aluminum JBL 2.1 W/ Built-in Subwoofer 
  hide details  
Reply
post #238 of 243
Quote:
Originally Posted by amstech View Post

Yup.
HT has benefited many many games foe years, nothing new.
You get what you pay for.

Sometimes we get more than what you paid for ! tongue.gif (just saying)
Edited by sumitlian - 3/5/13 at 3:38pm
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
The Intel Core i3-4150 @ 3.5 GHz Asus B85M-G Rev 1.01, Bios: 2501 AMD Radeon HD 7850 ♥ 1GB 2x 4GB DDR3 1600 MHz CL9 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Samsung 750 EVO 250GB Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200.14 Seagate 500 GB 2.5" Samsung DVD/RW 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Corsair H70 Windows 10 64 bit Samsung A300N 20" 1600 x 900 60Hz 5ms 19Watt PS/2 Microsoft Wired Keyboard 500 
PowerCaseMouse
Corsair TX850 V2 CoolerMaster Elite 430 Black Logitech M170 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
The Intel Core i3-4150 @ 3.5 GHz Asus B85M-G Rev 1.01, Bios: 2501 AMD Radeon HD 7850 ♥ 1GB 2x 4GB DDR3 1600 MHz CL9 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Samsung 750 EVO 250GB Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200.14 Seagate 500 GB 2.5" Samsung DVD/RW 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Corsair H70 Windows 10 64 bit Samsung A300N 20" 1600 x 900 60Hz 5ms 19Watt PS/2 Microsoft Wired Keyboard 500 
PowerCaseMouse
Corsair TX850 V2 CoolerMaster Elite 430 Black Logitech M170 
  hide details  
Reply
post #239 of 243
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumitlian View Post

Sometimes we get more than what you paid for ! tongue.gif (just saying)
Teehee
Money
(17 items)
 
Z575
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 7 1700 @ 3.8Ghz MSI B350 Pro Carbon GIGABYTE R9 390 8GB 1100/1650Mhz 16GB Team DDR4-3000 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
PNY CS1311 240GB - OS 2 x 2TB WD Black Raid 0 Synology DS416slim 4 x 1TB (raid 5) Corsair H100 
OSOSMonitorKeyboard
Windows 10 Pro ElementaryOS Loki LG 29UM67P 29" 2560x1080 FreeSync HPE 87 w/ Browns + Ducky PBT caps 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
EVGA 600W B2 Lian Li PCA05N Steelseries Rival 100 FiiO G10K + Logitech G230 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD A6-3420M @ 2.2Ghz 1.1v Lenovo Torpedo A55 6720g2 8GB Kingston 1600 CL9 
Hard DriveOSMouse
Samsung 840 250GB ElementaryOS x86_64 Abyssus 3.5G 
  hide details  
Reply
Money
(17 items)
 
Z575
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 7 1700 @ 3.8Ghz MSI B350 Pro Carbon GIGABYTE R9 390 8GB 1100/1650Mhz 16GB Team DDR4-3000 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
PNY CS1311 240GB - OS 2 x 2TB WD Black Raid 0 Synology DS416slim 4 x 1TB (raid 5) Corsair H100 
OSOSMonitorKeyboard
Windows 10 Pro ElementaryOS Loki LG 29UM67P 29" 2560x1080 FreeSync HPE 87 w/ Browns + Ducky PBT caps 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
EVGA 600W B2 Lian Li PCA05N Steelseries Rival 100 FiiO G10K + Logitech G230 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD A6-3420M @ 2.2Ghz 1.1v Lenovo Torpedo A55 6720g2 8GB Kingston 1600 CL9 
Hard DriveOSMouse
Samsung 840 250GB ElementaryOS x86_64 Abyssus 3.5G 
  hide details  
Reply
post #240 of 243
everyone knows that in poland PCLAB is INTEL FANBOY

another polish site with true test:
http://www.purepc.pl/karty_graficzne/jaki_sprzet_do_crysis_3_test_20_kart_graficznych_amd_i_nvidia?page=0,10

and Tomb Raider test on FX-8350 and i5-3570k
http://www.purepc.pl/karty_graficzne/tomb_raider_test_kart_graficznych_na_procesorach_amd_i_intel?page=0,9 -FX-8350
http://www.purepc.pl/karty_graficzne/tomb_raider_test_kart_graficznych_na_procesorach_amd_i_intel?page=0,6 -i5-3570k
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Hardware News
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Hardware News › [pclab] More Crysis 3 CPU benchmarks