Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Builds & Case Mods › Case Mods › Case Mod Work Logs › [Build log]- Two Attempts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Build log]- Two Attempts - Page 3

post #21 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HingedEmu View Post

Looks really good! only a few notes for you:
-When and will you put "legs" to the case? i think its important, and you already have the case legs somewhere (probably), all you need to do is to drill and to screw them in.
-How do you design the io panel to go? i recommend for you to use the old bottons, buying another set is just a waste (my opinion).
-Repaint everything with another 2 or 3 layers- that way if you will bang or scratch the case the paint wont come off and it will still look good. its also important to choose a good spray, do not take the cheapest one you can find.
-about turning the case, first of all its 90 and not 45 degrees tongue.gif . its an amazing idea for my opinion which gives ton of possibilities, but you need to consider some things:
1. the io panel. as i mentioned, building a new one of sketch is really hard and even buying a new one is unnecessary. the best option is to take the one you already have and to remount it.
2.cd rom. i saw many amazing projects witch blended in the cd rom in vary unique way. chack all the possibilities and to find the best for you (CD ROM without a tray is easier to mount and to bland nice).
3.cables management at the top. take a look at the TJ11- will give you a pretty good idea of how to make the cables coming out of the top to look much cleaner and better.

sorry for the bad english, im a 14 and not american just like you tongue.gif

Thanks for the feedback, About the paint i think it's done because i can't see any scratches or something like that so I'm done with this, I will maybe build some foots and about the I/o panel i don't think i need one, Because i actually have the Ports at the top so i don't think that's necessary, Bu i have my old Restart and start buttons so i will keep those, And i don't really need the CD, already have everything installed smile.gif
post #22 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tartaros View Post

Thanks for the feedback, About the paint i think it's done because i can't see any scratches or something like that so I'm done with this, I will maybe build some foots and about the I/o panel i don't think i need one, Because i actually have the Ports at the top so i don't think that's necessary, Bu i have my old Restart and start buttons so i will keep those, And i don't really need the CD, already have everything installed smile.gif

At the closest corner to the camera you can see that some paint is missing at the bottom... if its visible through the picture its probably even worse.
The ports are at the ploor... right? how do you plan using them?
post #23 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HingedEmu View Post


At the closest corner to the camera you can see that some paint is missing at the bottom... if its visible through the picture its probably even worse.
The ports are at the ploor... right? how do you plan using them?

***?!?!?, I think i'm blind xD. Maybe another repainting then..... I'm planing to use the ports at the top with the other ports:thumb:
post #24 of 26
Thread Starter 
Last Update

Hello, Sadly this build log is now over but you will see men soon again, I can promise that but the next time i will come with something more Sexier, Brutal, And Awesome! You will see soon.......


Why did it have to end? Because my little brother that i was going to give him this computer, Got one, so i gave it to my other brother, because he really need it more than me, The result looks fine, but don't forget to criticize me!


Waiting for the plexiglas to solidify, And yes it's harry potter books xD.


So this is the result(Sorry for the bad quality will take better photos next week smile.gif


So shiny:drool:

I can also mention that my brother thought that this computer that i made for him was really sexy, even if i feel i could have done better, But he was so enjoyed of it so it's fine for me.

The last thing to say, Thank you all that have followed me under this little time, You have a place in my heart!

I hope you will have it fine under this short time we are away from each other

Bye!

//Tartaros
post #25 of 26
Too bad that you could not finish the mod... the idea was awesome and with a bit more work you could take it all the way through.
But it looks amazing anyway tongue.gif
post #26 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HingedEmu View Post

Too bad that you could not finish the mod... the idea was awesome and with a bit more work you could take it all the way through.
But it looks amazing anyway tongue.gif

Thanks, For the support mate, Next time it will be more amazinger wink.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Case Mod Work Logs
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Builds & Case Mods › Case Mods › Case Mod Work Logs › [Build log]- Two Attempts