Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › Swiftech H220/H320/H220X/H240X/H140X and CM Glacer 240L/360L Owners' Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Swiftech H220/H320/H220X/H240X/H140X and CM Glacer 240L/360L Owners' Club - Page 1752

post #17511 of 20830
Sorry and im sure swift-tech will agree Aurora isn't supported in all in such systems.
post #17512 of 20830
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post

Sorry and im sure swift-tech will agree Aurora isn't supported in all in such systems.
they've stated it here before...the particles can build up in the pump and cause failure iirc...it may even void warranty...
NEWBIE
(23 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD 8320e Asus Sabertooth R2.0 xfx r9 290 xfx r9 290 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
G.Skill rip jaws  Samsung 840 Pro WD BLUE 64MB Cache Ocz vertex 3 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Swiftech h220x  alphacool nexxos st30 280mm radiator alphacool coolplex pro LT10 100mm reservoir Swiftech h220 rad only 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 64 Bit ENTERPRISE edition Acer 23" 1080p  asus 19" Dell Media Center  
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Rosewill Photon 1200W Phanteks Enthoo Pro Logitech G5 or Steel Series MW2 edition Generic Cheapy 
AudioAudioAudio
GEMINI HSR-1000 Logitech 5.1 surround ZALMAN clip on mic 
  hide details  
Reply
NEWBIE
(23 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD 8320e Asus Sabertooth R2.0 xfx r9 290 xfx r9 290 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
G.Skill rip jaws  Samsung 840 Pro WD BLUE 64MB Cache Ocz vertex 3 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Swiftech h220x  alphacool nexxos st30 280mm radiator alphacool coolplex pro LT10 100mm reservoir Swiftech h220 rad only 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 64 Bit ENTERPRISE edition Acer 23" 1080p  asus 19" Dell Media Center  
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Rosewill Photon 1200W Phanteks Enthoo Pro Logitech G5 or Steel Series MW2 edition Generic Cheapy 
AudioAudioAudio
GEMINI HSR-1000 Logitech 5.1 surround ZALMAN clip on mic 
  hide details  
Reply
post #17513 of 20830
Quote:
Originally Posted by bazookatooths View Post

Okay so after a couple weeks of running the Mayhems Aurora red coolant the sparkles do adhere themselves to the tank reservoir wall making it look very cloudy. I'm trying to find a work around, if anyone has any info that can help, i've managed to clear it up a bit by rotating my pc. So if anyone has any work arounds please inform me.

You put Aurora in an H220-X? Yikes...... doh.gif

I'm guessing you didn't click on the link that says "Please read our Aurora Wiki & Guide before purchasing", that leads to the page that starts with this:
post #17514 of 20830
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciarlatano View Post

You put Aurora in an H220-X? Yikes...... doh.gif

I'm guessing you didn't click on the link that says "Please read our Aurora Wiki & Guide before purchasing", that leads to the page that starts with this:
By using Aurora, the warranty on the unit will void. The coolant will clog the pump and the block overtime. And its almost impassible to clean it out of the loop.
Persenal Rig
(17 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Core i7 5960X Asus X99 Deluxe EVGA GeForce GTX Titan X Superclocked EVGA GeForce GTX Titan X Superclocked 
RAMRAMHard DriveHard Drive
Geil Super Luce DDR4 3000Mhz 4X4G Kit Geil Super Luce DDR4 3000Mhz 4X4G Kit Intel 730 Series 480GB WD Black 5TB 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
Swiftech Apogee XL Swiftech Komodo NV Titan X LE Swiftech Komodo NV Titan X LE Windows 10 Pro 
MonitorMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Crossover 27" QHD S-IPS Crossover 27" QHD S-IPS Crossover 27" QHD S-IPS Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 Elite Mechanical... 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair AX1200i Corsair 750D Modded Mionix Naos 7000 Razer Goliathus Extended Mouse Pad-Speed 
Other
ThermalTake Riing 140mm White 
  hide details  
Reply
Persenal Rig
(17 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Core i7 5960X Asus X99 Deluxe EVGA GeForce GTX Titan X Superclocked EVGA GeForce GTX Titan X Superclocked 
RAMRAMHard DriveHard Drive
Geil Super Luce DDR4 3000Mhz 4X4G Kit Geil Super Luce DDR4 3000Mhz 4X4G Kit Intel 730 Series 480GB WD Black 5TB 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
Swiftech Apogee XL Swiftech Komodo NV Titan X LE Swiftech Komodo NV Titan X LE Windows 10 Pro 
MonitorMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Crossover 27" QHD S-IPS Crossover 27" QHD S-IPS Crossover 27" QHD S-IPS Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 Elite Mechanical... 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair AX1200i Corsair 750D Modded Mionix Naos 7000 Razer Goliathus Extended Mouse Pad-Speed 
Other
ThermalTake Riing 140mm White 
  hide details  
Reply
post #17515 of 20830
Hi everybody, I just wanted to ask someone here if they know the answer or not but I do understand that provides a 3 year Warranty on all their AIOS and as someone that has had to go through them for their warranty, I can say that they probably have the best out there with their support staff too, but does anyone know what they cover in case of a leak? My buddy had his H220(older model) leak fluids in his entire rig but luckily his pc wasn't turned on, and after a week of drying and praying he powered it up and it seems to be working fine. My concern is if it were to leak while the rig is running, for sure it will cause some damage. I had my H220-x for almost a yearish but I'm just worried about it. My system is roughly around 3k Canadian and I don't think swiftech cover damages on my parts if it were to leak. or would they ?
post #17516 of 20830
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckyboy View Post

Hi everybody, I just wanted to ask someone here if they know the answer or not but I do understand that provides a 3 year Warranty on all their AIOS and as someone that has had to go through them for their warranty, I can say that they probably have the best out there with their support staff too, but does anyone know what they cover in case of a leak? My buddy had his H220(older model) leak fluids in his entire rig but luckily his pc wasn't turned on, and after a week of drying and praying he powered it up and it seems to be working fine. My concern is if it were to leak while the rig is running, for sure it will cause some damage. I had my H220-x for almost a yearish but I'm just worried about it. My system is roughly around 3k Canadian and I don't think swiftech cover damages on my parts if it were to leak. or would they ?

I don't have an answer, but check your fittings every couple weeks or so and tighten any that have loosened. Front mounting your unit will reduce risk from the res/pump/rad from leaking and possibly damaging your GPU. If you do that, outside of an external force, there is very little risk of a leak happening.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor Asus MAXIMUS VII FORMULA ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB Classified ACX 2.0+... EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Klevv Genuine 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM... Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Har... Western Digital BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM I... Samsung 850 EVO 500GB 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Samsung 950 Pro Swiftech H240-X CPU Liquid Cooling Kit HardwareLabs Black Ice Nemesis GTS X-Flow 280mm Noctua NF-A14 industrialPPC-2000 PWM 107.4 CFM ... 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
CooLaboratory Liquid Ultra Windows 10 Professional 64-bit Pioneer Kuro PDP-5020FD 50-Inch Class (49.85'' ... Logitech Illuminated Living-Room Keyboard K830 
PowerCaseMouseOther
EVGA 850W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX ... Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX Tempered Glass Editio... Logitech G400 Professional Gaming Mouse MX518 Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Base V2 US 
OtherOtherOtherOther
Fanatec ClubSport Steering Wheel BMW M3 GT2 US Fanatec ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula US Fanatec ClubSport Shifter SQ US Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V2 US 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor Asus MAXIMUS VII FORMULA ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB Classified ACX 2.0+... EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Klevv Genuine 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM... Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Har... Western Digital BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM I... Samsung 850 EVO 500GB 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Samsung 950 Pro Swiftech H240-X CPU Liquid Cooling Kit HardwareLabs Black Ice Nemesis GTS X-Flow 280mm Noctua NF-A14 industrialPPC-2000 PWM 107.4 CFM ... 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
CooLaboratory Liquid Ultra Windows 10 Professional 64-bit Pioneer Kuro PDP-5020FD 50-Inch Class (49.85'' ... Logitech Illuminated Living-Room Keyboard K830 
PowerCaseMouseOther
EVGA 850W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX ... Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX Tempered Glass Editio... Logitech G400 Professional Gaming Mouse MX518 Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Base V2 US 
OtherOtherOtherOther
Fanatec ClubSport Steering Wheel BMW M3 GT2 US Fanatec ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula US Fanatec ClubSport Shifter SQ US Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V2 US 
  hide details  
Reply
post #17517 of 20830
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dango View Post

By using Aurora, the warranty on the unit will void. The coolant will clog the pump and the block overtime. And its almost impassible to clean it out of the loop.

Thanks for the reply I was too excited about it and of course did no research, I must say though that fluid is absolutely gorgeous! I am going to order a cleaning kit and save that fluid for a future loop. Now I must decide to replace it with pastel red, or ice white! Thanks again.
Nebula
(9 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
6600k z170x gaming 7 xfx r9 390 crucial ballistix sport ddr4 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
barracuda 7200 Intel SSD 535 240GB swiftech h220-x windows 10 
Case
nzxt s340 
  hide details  
Reply
Nebula
(9 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
6600k z170x gaming 7 xfx r9 390 crucial ballistix sport ddr4 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
barracuda 7200 Intel SSD 535 240GB swiftech h220-x windows 10 
Case
nzxt s340 
  hide details  
Reply
post #17518 of 20830
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckyboy View Post

Hi everybody, I just wanted to ask someone here if they know the answer or not but I do understand that provides a 3 year Warranty on all their AIOS and as someone that has had to go through them for their warranty, I can say that they probably have the best out there with their support staff too, but does anyone know what they cover in case of a leak? My buddy had his H220(older model) leak fluids in his entire rig but luckily his pc wasn't turned on, and after a week of drying and praying he powered it up and it seems to be working fine. My concern is if it were to leak while the rig is running, for sure it will cause some damage. I had my H220-x for almost a yearish but I'm just worried about it. My system is roughly around 3k Canadian and I don't think swiftech cover damages on my parts if it were to leak. or would they ?
They deal with this on a case by case basis. Most companies don't cover leaks though. Even corsair says they do But check out the stores around ocn. They usually don't pay 100% of damages.

Leaks do happen. But they are rare
USS CLM8-1701
(39 items)
 
Her Venom
(21 items)
 
Lil Tough Guy
(15 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD FX-8350 Gigabyte 990FXA-UD7 R7970-2PMD3GD5/OC  R7970-2PMD3GD5/OC  
GraphicsGraphicsRAMHard Drive
R7970-2PMD3GD5/OC  R7970-2PMD3GD5/OC  F3-2400C10D-16GTX  OCZ Agility 3 120GB  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
OCZ Agility 3 120GB  Seagate Barracuda 1TB  Segate Barracuda 3TB Rosewill RCR-IM5001 USB2.0 75 in 1 internal Car... 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Pioneer BDR-208DBK Blu-ray Writer Swiftech H20-220 EDGE HD Liquid Cooling Kit Swiftech Komodo 7970 Swiftech MCP-35X2 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Swiftech MCP35X2 Heat Sink Swiftech MCP35X Reservoir Swiftech Komodo 7970 Swiftech Komodo 7970 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Alphacool 240mm XT45 Alphacool 120mm XT45 Alphacool 120mm UT60 FrozenQ PC Mods UV Meteor Light Limited Edition... 
CoolingCoolingOSOS
Koolance Radiator Mounting Bracket with Quick-R... Swiftech Komodo 7970 Windows 7 Windows 8  
MonitorMonitorMonitorMonitor
ASUS VG248QE Black 24" 144Hz 1ms  ASUS VG248QE Black 24" 144Hz 1ms  ASUS VG248QE Black 24" 144Hz 1ms  XFX FXTRISTAND Triple Display Monitor Stand  
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G510 XFX pro 1250w black edition Caselabs MAGNUM M8 Case Razer Naga 
AudioAudioOther
Sony 2.1 Razer Megalodon XFX pro 1250w black edition 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
8350 batch 1229 pgn  Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z gigabyte 7770 OC gigabyte 7770 OC 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
F3-2400C10D-16GTX OCZ agaility 3 120  OCZ Agility 3 120gb  Seagate 7200rpm 1tb 
Optical DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
Pioneer BDR-208DBK Rosewill RCR-IM5001 USB2.0 75 in 1 internal Car... Swiftech MCP-35X White Top Swiftech Quiet Power 240  
CoolingOSOSMonitor
Swiftech Apogee HD Windows 7 Windows 8 LG E2242 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG E2242 RAZER Black Lycosa Mirror Special Edition Seasonic x660 Cooler Master Storm Stryker 
Mouse
Razer Lachesis 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX 6100 Sabertooth 990fx R2.0 XFX 7770 Core Edition Samsung 1600 2x4 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 1600 2x4 Unknown as of now  Piorneer BDR-208DBK Swiftech H220  
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 8  Samsung 60" 120hz 3d LED TV Unknown Seasonic x750 
CaseMouseAudio
Cooler Master Storm Stryker Unknown Pioneer 5.1 
  hide details  
Reply
USS CLM8-1701
(39 items)
 
Her Venom
(21 items)
 
Lil Tough Guy
(15 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD FX-8350 Gigabyte 990FXA-UD7 R7970-2PMD3GD5/OC  R7970-2PMD3GD5/OC  
GraphicsGraphicsRAMHard Drive
R7970-2PMD3GD5/OC  R7970-2PMD3GD5/OC  F3-2400C10D-16GTX  OCZ Agility 3 120GB  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
OCZ Agility 3 120GB  Seagate Barracuda 1TB  Segate Barracuda 3TB Rosewill RCR-IM5001 USB2.0 75 in 1 internal Car... 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Pioneer BDR-208DBK Blu-ray Writer Swiftech H20-220 EDGE HD Liquid Cooling Kit Swiftech Komodo 7970 Swiftech MCP-35X2 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Swiftech MCP35X2 Heat Sink Swiftech MCP35X Reservoir Swiftech Komodo 7970 Swiftech Komodo 7970 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Alphacool 240mm XT45 Alphacool 120mm XT45 Alphacool 120mm UT60 FrozenQ PC Mods UV Meteor Light Limited Edition... 
CoolingCoolingOSOS
Koolance Radiator Mounting Bracket with Quick-R... Swiftech Komodo 7970 Windows 7 Windows 8  
MonitorMonitorMonitorMonitor
ASUS VG248QE Black 24" 144Hz 1ms  ASUS VG248QE Black 24" 144Hz 1ms  ASUS VG248QE Black 24" 144Hz 1ms  XFX FXTRISTAND Triple Display Monitor Stand  
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G510 XFX pro 1250w black edition Caselabs MAGNUM M8 Case Razer Naga 
AudioAudioOther
Sony 2.1 Razer Megalodon XFX pro 1250w black edition 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
8350 batch 1229 pgn  Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z gigabyte 7770 OC gigabyte 7770 OC 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
F3-2400C10D-16GTX OCZ agaility 3 120  OCZ Agility 3 120gb  Seagate 7200rpm 1tb 
Optical DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
Pioneer BDR-208DBK Rosewill RCR-IM5001 USB2.0 75 in 1 internal Car... Swiftech MCP-35X White Top Swiftech Quiet Power 240  
CoolingOSOSMonitor
Swiftech Apogee HD Windows 7 Windows 8 LG E2242 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG E2242 RAZER Black Lycosa Mirror Special Edition Seasonic x660 Cooler Master Storm Stryker 
Mouse
Razer Lachesis 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX 6100 Sabertooth 990fx R2.0 XFX 7770 Core Edition Samsung 1600 2x4 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 1600 2x4 Unknown as of now  Piorneer BDR-208DBK Swiftech H220  
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 8  Samsung 60" 120hz 3d LED TV Unknown Seasonic x750 
CaseMouseAudio
Cooler Master Storm Stryker Unknown Pioneer 5.1 
  hide details  
Reply
post #17519 of 20830
Just happened to me last Friday. I've just pasted in the emails to save time (with minor edits to remove identifying information) and guess this applies to both H220 and H240 AIOs from what I've read. Kind of long but gives you a better idea of what to expect if you have issues.

My original email:

I purchased the H240-X, order number XXXX, 11/12/14 for my new system build. Loved it but was a little concerned after reading about issues with the tubing. So I kept a close watch on the tubing and never had issues.

Yesterday, there was an unusual smell and I heard dripping inside my case. I popped off the top filter and saw fluid dripping from the plexiglass window of the H240-X (and when I looked closer I could see the crack - I've attached a picture). Fortunately, I caught it early and didn't get on any electrical/electronic components.

I've never touched or had to tighten any screws (such as the one in the plexiglass window) so I have to assume this is a product or manufacturing defect.

Anyway, I'm switching back to a high quality air cooler and am now an ex-Swiftech customer (and unfortunately out ~$160).

Please improve your QA for future customers.




Reply from tech support:

Hi,

I am sorry for the issue that you had with the kit. We aware the issue with the window crack, we have change the reservoir window’s material and remove the bleed screw that use to be on the old unit. May I have a copy of original invoice, pump serial number (located behind the pump and start with MCP30) and your current shipping address. Once I have those information, I can start to issue you an RMA. I'm look forward to hearing from you.

My reply:

I'll forward you my original email for the unit and the address listed on it is still current. The pump serial is: MCP-2014-XXXXX. Instead of getting another/replacement unit, is it possible to get some of my money back.

Reply from tech support:

Your RMA number is XXXXXX. Please use this number for future reference and also put it on the box when you send this kit back to us. Please package the product in such a manner that it won’t suffer damage during shipping. Be sure to protect the radiator so that the water block can’t make contact with it during shipping. We aren’t responsible for any damages that occur from shipping. Please clean off the thermal paste from your CPU block, and don’t send back the fans, the accessories, or mounting hardware either. Also include a brief description of the issue that you’ve had with it. The address to ship it to is as follows:

Swiftech
151 W. Victoria Street,
Long Beach, CA,
90805

Once we receive your kit, and confirm that it’s defective, we’ll repair it, flush and refill it, and ship it back to you. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns regarding this process.

My reply:
Thanks for the information but not interested in having it repaired and put back into service (no longer trust the product). If I can't get any type of refund, I'm going to go ahead and trash it or offer online for someone who might want the parts.

Can I receive any type of refund?

I've already ordered a Noctua air cooler and am going to use that.

Reply from tech support
Hi again,

Unfortunately, we cannot offer any refund for unit that already been used.

My reply:
Used for 11 months but not able to any longer because of poor design or manufacturing, etc. Interesting, funny, and sad.

No reply back, as of yet.
post #17520 of 20830
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zensei View Post

Just happened to me last Friday. I've just pasted in the emails to save time (with minor edits to remove identifying information) and guess this applies to both H220 and H240 AIOs from what I've read. Kind of long but gives you a better idea of what to expect if you have issues.

My original email:

I purchased the H240-X, order number XXXX, 11/12/14 for my new system build. Loved it but was a little concerned after reading about issues with the tubing. So I kept a close watch on the tubing and never had issues.

Yesterday, there was an unusual smell and I heard dripping inside my case. I popped off the top filter and saw fluid dripping from the plexiglass window of the H240-X (and when I looked closer I could see the crack - I've attached a picture). Fortunately, I caught it early and didn't get on any electrical/electronic components.

I've never touched or had to tighten any screws (such as the one in the plexiglass window) so I have to assume this is a product or manufacturing defect.

Anyway, I'm switching back to a high quality air cooler and am now an ex-Swiftech customer (and unfortunately out ~$160).

Please improve your QA for future customers.




Reply from tech support:

Hi,

I am sorry for the issue that you had with the kit. We aware the issue with the window crack, we have change the reservoir window’s material and remove the bleed screw that use to be on the old unit. May I have a copy of original invoice, pump serial number (located behind the pump and start with MCP30) and your current shipping address. Once I have those information, I can start to issue you an RMA. I'm look forward to hearing from you.

My reply:

I'll forward you my original email for the unit and the address listed on it is still current. The pump serial is: MCP-2014-XXXXX. Instead of getting another/replacement unit, is it possible to get some of my money back.

Reply from tech support:

Your RMA number is XXXXXX. Please use this number for future reference and also put it on the box when you send this kit back to us. Please package the product in such a manner that it won’t suffer damage during shipping. Be sure to protect the radiator so that the water block can’t make contact with it during shipping. We aren’t responsible for any damages that occur from shipping. Please clean off the thermal paste from your CPU block, and don’t send back the fans, the accessories, or mounting hardware either. Also include a brief description of the issue that you’ve had with it. The address to ship it to is as follows:

Swiftech
151 W. Victoria Street,
Long Beach, CA,
90805

Once we receive your kit, and confirm that it’s defective, we’ll repair it, flush and refill it, and ship it back to you. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns regarding this process.

My reply:
Thanks for the information but not interested in having it repaired and put back into service (no longer trust the product). If I can't get any type of refund, I'm going to go ahead and trash it or offer online for someone who might want the parts.

Can I receive any type of refund?

I've already ordered a Noctua air cooler and am going to use that.

Reply from tech support
Hi again,

Unfortunately, we cannot offer any refund for unit that already been used.

My reply:
Used for 11 months but not able to any longer because of poor design or manufacturing, etc. Interesting, funny, and sad.

No reply back, as of yet.
you are aware that the with the window replaced this would not happen...if I were you I would accept the rma then sell the unit once it's returned if you don't trust it...I have the crack there as well and haven't yet replaced my window with the replacement they sent me as it doesn't leak and I haven't torn down my loop yet since...the new revisions don't have this issue as the bleed screw isn't present
NEWBIE
(23 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD 8320e Asus Sabertooth R2.0 xfx r9 290 xfx r9 290 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
G.Skill rip jaws  Samsung 840 Pro WD BLUE 64MB Cache Ocz vertex 3 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Swiftech h220x  alphacool nexxos st30 280mm radiator alphacool coolplex pro LT10 100mm reservoir Swiftech h220 rad only 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 64 Bit ENTERPRISE edition Acer 23" 1080p  asus 19" Dell Media Center  
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Rosewill Photon 1200W Phanteks Enthoo Pro Logitech G5 or Steel Series MW2 edition Generic Cheapy 
AudioAudioAudio
GEMINI HSR-1000 Logitech 5.1 surround ZALMAN clip on mic 
  hide details  
Reply
NEWBIE
(23 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD 8320e Asus Sabertooth R2.0 xfx r9 290 xfx r9 290 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
G.Skill rip jaws  Samsung 840 Pro WD BLUE 64MB Cache Ocz vertex 3 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Swiftech h220x  alphacool nexxos st30 280mm radiator alphacool coolplex pro LT10 100mm reservoir Swiftech h220 rad only 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 64 Bit ENTERPRISE edition Acer 23" 1080p  asus 19" Dell Media Center  
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Rosewill Photon 1200W Phanteks Enthoo Pro Logitech G5 or Steel Series MW2 edition Generic Cheapy 
AudioAudioAudio
GEMINI HSR-1000 Logitech 5.1 surround ZALMAN clip on mic 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Water Cooling
Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › Swiftech H220/H320/H220X/H240X/H140X and CM Glacer 240L/360L Owners' Club