Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › Swiftech H220/H320/H220X/H240X/H140X and CM Glacer 240L/360L Owners' Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Swiftech H220/H320/H220X/H240X/H140X and CM Glacer 240L/360L Owners' Club - Page 1983

post #19821 of 20809
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13yearOldPCBLDR View Post

I would like to thank everyone for the help and rfarmer for making a list for me to buy, but i have one question. how Would i go about draining and refilling the the kit with everything else installed, I was googling and notice I need some sort of quick disconnect plus a drain valve on the bottom of the pump, how would I configure this with the pump being on the res since there is a line going down to the cpu and gpu?
I'm anxious but I can't wait to start this project.

I am very grateful to everybody that has given me such good advice, and I'm sorry for being the biggest noob here!

Read my post with the shopping list again. I explained the basic concept there. You will use the fill as the drain also. No need for quick disconnects.
post #19822 of 20809
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13yearOldPCBLDR View Post

I would like to thank everyone for the help and rfarmer for making a list for me to buy, but i have one question. how Would i go about draining and refilling the the kit with everything else installed, I was googling and notice I need some sort of quick disconnect plus a drain valve on the bottom of the pump, how would I configure this with the pump being on the res since there is a line going down to the cpu and gpu?
I'm anxious but I can't wait to start this project.

I am very grateful to everybody that has given me such good advice, and I'm sorry for being the biggest noob here!

Thanks for the credit but it was actually ciarlatano that made up the parts list.
ncase m1
(14 items)
 
 
Evol-itx
(15 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-8700K Coffee Lake 6-Core Gigabyte Z370N WIFI PNY GeForce GTX 980 4GB GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0  CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4  
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
MyDigitalSSD 120GB M.2 SSD OCZ Saber 1000 960GB be quiet! DARK ROCK TF Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS VG248QE Black 24" Gaming Monitor Logitech G105 CORSAIR SF600 600W SFX 80 PLUS GOLD Ncase M1 
MouseAudio
Logitech G402 Steelseries Siberia v2 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
Intel Core i3-7100 Kaby Lake ASUS ROG Strix B250I Gaming Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 2400 Samsung 128GB SM951 M.2 SSD 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
WD 2TB Blue WD 2TB Blue WD 3TB Green WD 3TB Green 
CoolingOSPowerCase
Rosewill 92mm Tower Cooler Windows 10 Pro CORSAIR SF450 SFX Raijintek Metis Classic Silver 
Other
ORICO Aluminum 2-bay 3.5 inch USB3.0 and eSATA ... 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5-4690k Haswell EVGA Z97 Stinger Wi-Fi MSI GTX 970 4GD5T OC GeForce GTX 970  G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Kingston SSDNow V300 Series SAMSUNG Spinpoint M9T Swiftech H220-X Bitspower VG-NGTX970MG Acrylic Top With Stainle... 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Black Ice Pro 240mm Radiator Windows 8.1 Pro ASUS VG248QE Black 24" 144Hz 1ms Logitech G105 
PowerCaseMouse
EVGA SuperNOVA 550 G2 Phanteks Enthoo Evolv iTX Logitech G402 
  hide details  
Reply
ncase m1
(14 items)
 
 
Evol-itx
(15 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-8700K Coffee Lake 6-Core Gigabyte Z370N WIFI PNY GeForce GTX 980 4GB GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0  CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4  
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
MyDigitalSSD 120GB M.2 SSD OCZ Saber 1000 960GB be quiet! DARK ROCK TF Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS VG248QE Black 24" Gaming Monitor Logitech G105 CORSAIR SF600 600W SFX 80 PLUS GOLD Ncase M1 
MouseAudio
Logitech G402 Steelseries Siberia v2 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
Intel Core i3-7100 Kaby Lake ASUS ROG Strix B250I Gaming Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 2400 Samsung 128GB SM951 M.2 SSD 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
WD 2TB Blue WD 2TB Blue WD 3TB Green WD 3TB Green 
CoolingOSPowerCase
Rosewill 92mm Tower Cooler Windows 10 Pro CORSAIR SF450 SFX Raijintek Metis Classic Silver 
Other
ORICO Aluminum 2-bay 3.5 inch USB3.0 and eSATA ... 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5-4690k Haswell EVGA Z97 Stinger Wi-Fi MSI GTX 970 4GD5T OC GeForce GTX 970  G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Kingston SSDNow V300 Series SAMSUNG Spinpoint M9T Swiftech H220-X Bitspower VG-NGTX970MG Acrylic Top With Stainle... 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Black Ice Pro 240mm Radiator Windows 8.1 Pro ASUS VG248QE Black 24" 144Hz 1ms Logitech G105 
PowerCaseMouse
EVGA SuperNOVA 550 G2 Phanteks Enthoo Evolv iTX Logitech G402 
  hide details  
Reply
post #19823 of 20809
HELLO I have a h220x2 prestige, now I want to change my corsair 780t by Enthoo Pro M Phanteks acrylic window. my question is if it goes well the h220x2 in phantek? someone already settled in the case? thanks

I want to install on top
Edited by Caos - 8/8/16 at 3:35pm
post #19824 of 20809
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caos View Post

HELLO I have a h220x2 prestige, now I want to change my corsair 780t by Enthoo Pro M Phanteks acrylic window. my question is if it goes well the h220x2 in phantek? someone already settled in the case? thanks

I want to install on top

It fits with no issue, and looks great in the Pro M Acrylic.
post #19825 of 20809
Don't know if this has been answered. But I have a H240-X currently connected to my i7-5930K only, and I want to grab 2x GTX 1080s soon.

Can I expand the H240-X and add waterblocks to the 1080s and connect it to the H240-X?

Im willing to add more radiators, I have a Corsair Obsidian 800D case.

If this is possible, will it be difficult. I am a water noob, never done expansion/custom builds, only AIO. And also will the H240-X pump be sufficient for this setup?

Thank you if anyone can answer.
post #19826 of 20809
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow85 View Post

Don't know if this has been answered. But I have a H240-X currently connected to my i7-5930K only, and I want to grab 2x GTX 1080s soon.

Can I expand the H240-X and add waterblocks to the 1080s and connect it to the H240-X?

Im willing to add more radiators, I have a Corsair Obsidian 800D case.

If this is possible, will it be difficult. I am a water noob, never done expansion/custom builds, only AIO. And also will the H240-X pump be sufficient for this setup?

Thank you if anyone can answer.

The pump was designed to accommodate the addition of two blocks plus radiator, so you are covered there. You will need an additional radiator when adding the two GPU, preferably a 280mm or 360mm to keep temps low with at lower noise levels.
post #19827 of 20809
Gotta say, this little pump in the H240-X2 Prestige of mine, is a workhorse.

Ryzen 7 1700
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 7 1700 Asus X370 Crosshair VI Hero EVGA GTX 1080 FE Geil 16GB RGB DDR43000 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 950 Pro 512GB PCIe/NVME SSD Xigmatek Scylla 240 AIO Win10 Pro X64 Qnix QX2710LED @ 110hz 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Cooler Master Masterset MS121  EVGA G2 850 w/EVGA Black Cableset Lian Li Test Bench Cooler Master Masterset MS121  
Audio
Sanyo Soundbar FWSB405F 
  hide details  
Reply
Ryzen 7 1700
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 7 1700 Asus X370 Crosshair VI Hero EVGA GTX 1080 FE Geil 16GB RGB DDR43000 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 950 Pro 512GB PCIe/NVME SSD Xigmatek Scylla 240 AIO Win10 Pro X64 Qnix QX2710LED @ 110hz 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Cooler Master Masterset MS121  EVGA G2 850 w/EVGA Black Cableset Lian Li Test Bench Cooler Master Masterset MS121  
Audio
Sanyo Soundbar FWSB405F 
  hide details  
Reply
post #19828 of 20809
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciarlatano View Post

The pump was designed to accommodate the addition of two blocks plus radiator, so you are covered there. You will need an additional radiator when adding the two GPU, preferably a 280mm or 360mm to keep temps low with at lower noise levels.

Anywhere I can find guides on how to do this (prefrably videos)? I don't have a clue about expanding the H240-X. smile.gif
post #19829 of 20809
Anyone else surprised at how fast the tube's on the prestige are turning hazy, I've had mine a few months from the factory without dye and the tubes are very hard to see through now. My rez is crystal clear, just the tubes have changed.

As far as new tube's, what's the best clear flex tubes a person could buy?
post #19830 of 20809
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgtnubb View Post

Anyone else surprised at how fast the tube's on the prestige are turning hazy, I've had mine a few months from the factory without dye and the tubes are very hard to see through now. My rez is crystal clear, just the tubes have changed.

As far as new tube's, what's the best clear flex tubes a person could buy?

No one who has used clear tubing flexible tubing will be surprised. It is common.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Water Cooling
Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › Swiftech H220/H320/H220X/H240X/H140X and CM Glacer 240L/360L Owners' Club