Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › Swiftech H220/H320/H220X/H240X/H140X and CM Glacer 240L/360L Owners' Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Swiftech H220/H320/H220X/H240X/H140X and CM Glacer 240L/360L Owners' Club - Page 761

post #7601 of 20728
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanlabrie View Post

Hmmm, gonna have to figure out how to mount it that way, since it won't fit like that...how long would evaporation take to kick in?

It will vary depending on the temperature of the coolant and the temperature of your ambient surrounds. It could take a few weeks to a few months depending on the aforementioned conditions.
post #7602 of 20728
Quote:
Originally Posted by BramSLI1 View Post

I generally like Tom's reviews, but his review of the H220 was just utter crap. As a former reviewer I can tell when a review is just a biased opinion and has nothing to do with the actual performance of the product. To prove my point all you have to do is watch the review and ask yourself how can it still possibly receive a gold award when he basically trashed it through the whole review? It just doesn't add up. There are many other reviews of these kits that are much more fair than Tom's was. I'll admit that at full speed the pump on these kits can be a little noisy. But if you set it at around 50 to 60% it's going be quieter than most fan noise.
What about his 320 Edge review though? He was spot on with the pump noise being loud, which i sadly found out after i had already got the earlier version, which cannot be adjusted at all. He did claim better temps were to be had with the XSPC kit which was £100 cheaper at the time too. As well as being quieter in regards to pump noise (don't know if true)

Though with the H220 review it is odd that he gave it a gold after bashing it, he did mention again the noisy pump. Do you think he fabricated his results with the H220 then? I wish you guys could make a better and very quiet sounding pump either built on a waterblock or into the radiator, i'm not sure which produces the quietest noise but i suppose it'd be the one on the block. I wonder if it's possible to get it as silent as a lone pump?

If you made an easy to install system like this with a smooth quiet pump sound i would buy it without question, but it seems as it is it tends to be louder than 1000rpm fans and is not a smooth noise which takes away from having a very quiet system overall.

Do you have any plans to make quieter pumps or are they practically as quiet as they're going to get?

I don't see why it wouldn't be possible, in tests having the pump on low compared to full barely makes a 1-2c difference by the seems of it.

Thanks for responding also.
post #7603 of 20728
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect_Chaos View Post

What about his 320 Edge review though? He was spot on with the pump noise being loud, which i sadly found out after i had already got the earlier version, which cannot be adjusted at all. He did claim better temps were to be had with the XSPC kit which was £100 cheaper at the time too. As well as being quieter in regards to pump noise (don't know if true)

Though with the H220 review it is odd that he gave it a gold after bashing it, he did mention again the noisy pump. Do you think he fabricated his results with the H220 then? I wish you guys could make a better and very quiet sounding pump either built on a waterblock or into the radiator, i'm not sure which produces the quietest noise but i suppose it'd be the one on the block. I wonder if it's possible to get it as silent as a lone pump?

If you made an easy to install system like this with a smooth quiet pump sound i would buy it without question, but it seems as it is it tends to be louder than 1000rpm fans and is not a smooth noise which takes away from having a very quiet system overall.

Do you have any plans to make quieter pumps or are they practically as quiet as they're going to get?

I don't see why it wouldn't be possible, in tests having the pump on low compared to full barely makes a 1-2c difference by the seems of it.

Thanks for responding also.

Our pumps on the Drive radiator units, the Apogee Drive II, and the H220/ H320 can be turned down via PWM to silent levels. I've got an H220 kit on my work computer sitting next to me. I can hear the fan noise of the power supply and that's it.
post #7604 of 20728
Quote:
Originally Posted by link1393 View Post

I have a question for you, Can I mount the H220 in a Zalman Z11 with a Crosshair V Formula ?

I know the motherboard is incompatible, but I see this : http://www.overclock.net/t/1367654/swiftech-h220-h320-and-cm-glacer-240l-owners-club/5050#post_20457831

Thanks smile.gif
Z11 do not have the correct mounting for a rad. The top fans are too far apart to work. Also there is no clearance to fit.
You would need to get a case like the Arc Midi R2 or Corsair 540. That will give you room.

A lesson is if you plan to do watercooling, then make sure you get a case that will correctly support it.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 3770k @ 4.2Ghz Asus Z77 Sabertooth EVGA GTX1060 3GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB BLT2K8G3D1608ET... 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Crucial MX100 512GB Corsair Force 115GB WD Green 1TB WD Green 2TB 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Cryorig C1 + XT140 Win7 64 Home SP1 ASUS VE278Q CM Storm Trigger Brown Switch 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair AX650 NZXT S340 Logitech G500 Razer Goliathus Extended Mouse Pad - Speed 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Audiotrak Prodigy Cube DAC Edifier S330D 2.1 Speaker Bose AE2 Headphone Superlux 668B Headphone 
AudioAudioOtherOther
Logitech UE 4000 Headphone Sennheiser PC320 Headset MX-4 Thermal Paste (CPU/GPU) 3x 140mm Noctua NF-P14s Redux 1200rpm PWM 
OtherOther
1x 120mm Noctua NF-S12B Redux 1200rpm PWM NZXT 2m Sleeved White LED 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 3770k @ 4.2Ghz Asus Z77 Sabertooth EVGA GTX1060 3GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB BLT2K8G3D1608ET... 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Crucial MX100 512GB Corsair Force 115GB WD Green 1TB WD Green 2TB 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Cryorig C1 + XT140 Win7 64 Home SP1 ASUS VE278Q CM Storm Trigger Brown Switch 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair AX650 NZXT S340 Logitech G500 Razer Goliathus Extended Mouse Pad - Speed 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Audiotrak Prodigy Cube DAC Edifier S330D 2.1 Speaker Bose AE2 Headphone Superlux 668B Headphone 
AudioAudioOtherOther
Logitech UE 4000 Headphone Sennheiser PC320 Headset MX-4 Thermal Paste (CPU/GPU) 3x 140mm Noctua NF-P14s Redux 1200rpm PWM 
OtherOther
1x 120mm Noctua NF-S12B Redux 1200rpm PWM NZXT 2m Sleeved White LED 
  hide details  
Reply
post #7605 of 20728
I can't hear my H220 pump at all and the PC is a foot away from my chair. It's PWM controlled and during my normal gaming usage it stays between 20-30% PWM, or under 1850 rpm as per my custom speed curve.

My cougar 140mm fan at 600 rpm is louder then the H220 pump... So I don't really understand where you're getting this from Perfect_Chaos. As far as the 320 edge, I could just hear the concept of design and tell you it's going to be loud. Even Tom says in the review, because the pump is bolted on to the radiator which is thin metal, the radiator will resonate the sound. Our discussion was more so pertaining the H220 review he did.

And i'm not sure how it is possible that it's not adjustable.
3 pin = fan controller
pwm = motherboard
molex = make a make molex to male 3 pin and hook it up to a fan controller
sata = make a female sata to male 3 pin and hook it up to a fan controller

there's always a way...
Edited by Scorpion667 - 11/13/13 at 12:39pm
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
3930k 4.7 1.368v RIVE BIOS 2105 680L 1330/7011 16GB Samsung 2133Mhz  
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Crucial M4 240GB  H110 after 4x H220 RMA Win 8.1 64bit XL2420T Lightboost  
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
SS 6Gv2  EVGA 1300G2  Arc Midi R2 Zowie AM, many opticals 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
SS QCK+ Xonar Essence STX AK100 MKII Shure SE846  
AudioAudioOther
Ultrasone Pro 900 Sennheiser HD700 Intel EXPI9301CT NIC 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
3930k 4.7 1.368v RIVE BIOS 2105 680L 1330/7011 16GB Samsung 2133Mhz  
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Crucial M4 240GB  H110 after 4x H220 RMA Win 8.1 64bit XL2420T Lightboost  
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
SS 6Gv2  EVGA 1300G2  Arc Midi R2 Zowie AM, many opticals 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
SS QCK+ Xonar Essence STX AK100 MKII Shure SE846  
AudioAudioOther
Ultrasone Pro 900 Sennheiser HD700 Intel EXPI9301CT NIC 
  hide details  
Reply
post #7606 of 20728
just got my H220 from NCIX.CA.
Pump is completely quiet.

idle 2000rpm
load 2600rpm (still cant hear pump over GPU fan)

3770k at 4.2 in BF3/4 = CPU always lower than 45c
post #7607 of 20728
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp33d Junki3 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by link1393 View Post

I have a question for you, Can I mount the H220 in a Zalman Z11 with a Crosshair V Formula ?

I know the motherboard is incompatible, but I see this : http://www.overclock.net/t/1367654/swiftech-h220-h320-and-cm-glacer-240l-owners-club/5050#post_20457831

Thanks smile.gif
Z11 do not have the correct mounting for a rad. The top fans are too far apart to work. Also there is no clearance to fit.
You would need to get a case like the Arc Midi R2 or Corsair 540. That will give you room.

A lesson is if you plan to do watercooling, then make sure you get a case that will correctly support it.

Thanks
   
Craptop
(5 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-5820K @4.4Ghz MSI X99S MPOWER gigabyte R9 280X w/Antec H2o 920 cooler Crucial Ballistix Elite 4x4Gb 2666Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 850 Pro 256Gb Samsung 850 Pro 256Gb Kingston HyperX SSD 120Gb WD Se 1Tb 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
WD Se 1Tb Thermaright Silver Arrow SB-E Extreme Windows 10 Pro Nixieus VUE27D 1440p 
MonitorKeyboardPowerMouse
Dell U2415 Ducky Shine 3 YOTS W/ Galaxy keycaps set EVGA Supernova G2 750W Steelseries Rival Optical mouse 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
Razer Goliathus Shiit Magni 2 Uber Shiit Modi 2 Uber Audio-Technica ATH-A900X 
Audio
AKG 7XX Masdrop Edition 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Pentium G3258 Gigabyte Z97MX-GAMING 5 Intel HD Graphic Corsair Vengance Pro 16Gb 1600Mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSOS
WD Red 2Tb Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 ESXi Hypervisor 5.5 VM 1 : Windows Server 2012R2 
OSPowerCaseOther
VM 2 : pfSense 2.2 RC Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 10 550W Fractal Design Node 804 RAID Card : IBM M1015  
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
AMD Athlon Neo X2 AMD HD 3200 4Gb Crucial MX200 256Gb 
OS
Windows 10 Preview 
  hide details  
Reply
   
Craptop
(5 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-5820K @4.4Ghz MSI X99S MPOWER gigabyte R9 280X w/Antec H2o 920 cooler Crucial Ballistix Elite 4x4Gb 2666Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 850 Pro 256Gb Samsung 850 Pro 256Gb Kingston HyperX SSD 120Gb WD Se 1Tb 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
WD Se 1Tb Thermaright Silver Arrow SB-E Extreme Windows 10 Pro Nixieus VUE27D 1440p 
MonitorKeyboardPowerMouse
Dell U2415 Ducky Shine 3 YOTS W/ Galaxy keycaps set EVGA Supernova G2 750W Steelseries Rival Optical mouse 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
Razer Goliathus Shiit Magni 2 Uber Shiit Modi 2 Uber Audio-Technica ATH-A900X 
Audio
AKG 7XX Masdrop Edition 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Pentium G3258 Gigabyte Z97MX-GAMING 5 Intel HD Graphic Corsair Vengance Pro 16Gb 1600Mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSOS
WD Red 2Tb Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 ESXi Hypervisor 5.5 VM 1 : Windows Server 2012R2 
OSPowerCaseOther
VM 2 : pfSense 2.2 RC Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 10 550W Fractal Design Node 804 RAID Card : IBM M1015  
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
AMD Athlon Neo X2 AMD HD 3200 4Gb Crucial MX200 256Gb 
OS
Windows 10 Preview 
  hide details  
Reply
post #7608 of 20728
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion667 View Post

I can't hear my H220 pump at all and the PC is a foot away from my chair. It's PWM controlled and during my normal gaming usage it stays between 20-30% PWM, or under 1850 rpm as per my custom speed curve.

My cougar 140mm fan at 600 rpm is louder then the H220 pump... So I don't really understand where you're getting this from Perfect_Chaos. As far as the 320 edge, I could just hear the concept of design and tell you it's going to be loud. Even Tom says in the review, because the pump is bolted on to the radiator which is thin metal, the radiator will resonate the sound. Our discussion was more so pertaining the H220 review he did.

And i'm not sure how it is possible that it's not adjustable.
3 pin = fan controller
pwm = motherboard
molex = make a make molex to male 3 pin and hook it up to a fan controller
sata = make a female sata to male 3 pin and hook it up to a fan controller

there's always a way...
320 Drive (rev 1) it is not speed adjustable in any way as it comes. I believe it's using the MCP350 pump, so it's always running full speed @ 3800rpm apparently. Though i'm pretty sure that speed fluctuates at least a little bit because the noise isn't constant on it. But it is a fair bit louder than my 3 Scythe GT's at 1150rpm for sure, those fans are a whisper in comparison. Is the difference with the H220 pump being on the block, over built into the rad that big? Acoustics wise? If it's possible to get the noise of the pump below the sound of quiet fans i would find it acceptable, but left at full speed it is a bit annoying.

I'd be more inclined to believe Linus when he says it's quiet @ low rpm on the h220, and loud left untouched. But what kind of noise do they produce at low rpm's? I hate anything that has whine or high pitched noise to it. This is why i got the Scythe GT fans, they really are quiet and have a nice tone to them. But this pump @ full speed, irritating is the only word i can use to describe it. Watercooling is supposed to be really quiet with nice performance if that's what someone chooses, but it can't be with this pump at full whack at least.

Also i noticed Linus left out pump speeds with the H220 in his final results for some reason.

When i start building a new computer i'll probably get a different cooler to this 320 Drive i have now, it's currently attached to the back of my case, i'll probably look into the H320 or something. Something that is quieter and can be installed inside the case at least.
Edited by Perfect_Chaos - 11/13/13 at 5:41pm
post #7609 of 20728
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect_Chaos View Post

320 Drive (rev 1) it is not speed adjustable in any way as it comes. I believe it's using the MCP350 pump, so it's always running full speed @ 3800rpm apparently. Though i'm pretty sure that speed fluctuates at least a little bit because the noise isn't constant on it. But it is a fair bit louder than my 3 Scythe GT's at 1150rpm for sure, those fans are a whisper in comparison. Is the difference with the H220 pump being on the block, over built into the rad that big? Acoustics wise? If it's possible to get the noise of the pump below the sound of quiet fans i would find it acceptable, but left at full speed it is a bit annoying.

I'd be more inclined to believe Linus when he says it's quiet @ low rpm on the h220, and loud left untouched. But what kind of noise do they produce at low rpm's? I hate anything that has whine or high pitched noise to it. This is why i got the Scythe GT fans, they really are quiet and have a nice tone to them. But this pump @ full speed, irritating is the only word i can use to describe it. Watercooling is supposed to be really quiet with nice performance if that's what someone chooses, but it can't be with this pump at full whack at least.

Also i noticed Linus left out pump speeds with the H220 in his final results for some reason.

When i start building a new computer i'll probably get a different cooler to this 320 Drive i have now, it's currently attached to the back of my case, i'll probably look into the H320 or something. Something that is quieter and can be installed inside the case at least.

How is the pump powered? If molex, I personally would rewire it to a 3 pin and modulate it with a high-amp channeled fan controller, since it's likely voltage-modulated.
Red Rover
(25 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
intel i5 2550K Asus Maximus V Gene XFX 6950 reference Avexir CORE series red LED 16 GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveOS
Mushkin Enhanced Chronos 120 GB SSD WD Blue 2.5" ASUS DVD-RW Win7 Ultimate 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Acer 23' LED LCD 5ms monitor Acer 23' LED LCD 5ms monitor Cooler Master Storm Trigger XFX 750w  
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
NZXT Phantom Full Tower in White/Red Logitech G600 generic red/white/black mouse pad Sony 520w stereo 
OtherOtherOtherOther
Bitfenix single-sleeved cable extensions Red Swiftech MCR420-QP Swiftech MCR420-QP Swiftech Apogee Drive II 
OtherOtherOtherOther
Swiftech Maelsrtom EK FC6970 waterblock NZXT FS200 (x5) NZXT FX120 (x1) 
Other
XSPC Xinrulian 120mm (x8) 
  hide details  
Reply
Red Rover
(25 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
intel i5 2550K Asus Maximus V Gene XFX 6950 reference Avexir CORE series red LED 16 GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveOS
Mushkin Enhanced Chronos 120 GB SSD WD Blue 2.5" ASUS DVD-RW Win7 Ultimate 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Acer 23' LED LCD 5ms monitor Acer 23' LED LCD 5ms monitor Cooler Master Storm Trigger XFX 750w  
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
NZXT Phantom Full Tower in White/Red Logitech G600 generic red/white/black mouse pad Sony 520w stereo 
OtherOtherOtherOther
Bitfenix single-sleeved cable extensions Red Swiftech MCR420-QP Swiftech MCR420-QP Swiftech Apogee Drive II 
OtherOtherOtherOther
Swiftech Maelsrtom EK FC6970 waterblock NZXT FS200 (x5) NZXT FX120 (x1) 
Other
XSPC Xinrulian 120mm (x8) 
  hide details  
Reply
post #7610 of 20728
Quote:
Originally Posted by link1393 View Post

I have a question for you, Can I mount the H220 in a Zalman Z11 with a Crosshair V Formula ?

I know the motherboard is incompatible, but I see this : http://www.overclock.net/t/1367654/swiftech-h220-h320-and-cm-glacer-240l-owners-club/5050#post_20457831

Thanks smile.gif
fyi i dunno about that case but i did mount my h220 on my CVFz without mods. without issue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect_Chaos View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by BramSLI1 View Post

I generally like Tom's reviews, but his review of the H220 was just utter crap. As a former reviewer I can tell when a review is just a biased opinion and has nothing to do with the actual performance of the product. To prove my point all you have to do is watch the review and ask yourself how can it still possibly receive a gold award when he basically trashed it through the whole review? It just doesn't add up. There are many other reviews of these kits that are much more fair than Tom's was. I'll admit that at full speed the pump on these kits can be a little noisy. But if you set it at around 50 to 60% it's going be quieter than most fan noise.
What about his 320 Edge review though? He was spot on with the pump noise being loud, which i sadly found out after i had already got the earlier version, which cannot be adjusted at all. He did claim better temps were to be had with the XSPC kit which was £100 cheaper at the time too. As well as being quieter in regards to pump noise (don't know if true)

Though with the H220 review it is odd that he gave it a gold after bashing it, he did mention again the noisy pump. Do you think he fabricated his results with the H220 then? I wish you guys could make a better and very quiet sounding pump either built on a waterblock or into the radiator, i'm not sure which produces the quietest noise but i suppose it'd be the one on the block. I wonder if it's possible to get it as silent as a lone pump?

If you made an easy to install system like this with a smooth quiet pump sound i would buy it without question, but it seems as it is it tends to be louder than 1000rpm fans and is not a smooth noise which takes away from having a very quiet system overall.

Do you have any plans to make quieter pumps or are they practically as quiet as they're going to get?

I don't see why it wouldn't be possible, in tests having the pump on low compared to full barely makes a 1-2c difference by the seems of it.

Thanks for responding also.
i gotta tell you have have a 240 edge and granted i have speed adj on it ( mcp350x ) and i usually run them at full speed due to my setup. i have to tell you i never had an issue with the sound. granted i can hear the water rushing, but i like that. quad fire in full parallel i need a bit of ooommmph in my loop ( i run 3x 350x, may be upgrading to 4 soon though for S&Gs)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion667 View Post

I can't hear my H220 pump at all and the PC is a foot away from my chair. It's PWM controlled and during my normal gaming usage it stays between 20-30% PWM, or under 1850 rpm as per my custom speed curve.

My cougar 140mm fan at 600 rpm is louder then the H220 pump... So I don't really understand where you're getting this from Perfect_Chaos. As far as the 320 edge, I could just hear the concept of design and tell you it's going to be loud. Even Tom says in the review, because the pump is bolted on to the radiator which is thin metal, the radiator will resonate the sound. Our discussion was more so pertaining the H220 review he did.

And i'm not sure how it is possible that it's not adjustable.
3 pin = fan controller
pwm = motherboard
molex = make a make molex to male 3 pin and hook it up to a fan controller
sata = make a female sata to male 3 pin and hook it up to a fan controller

there's always a way...

my h220 i cant hear @ full speed with my ear in the case unless i shut off my fans, and even then it is very very faint , and i have fairly decent hearing
USS CLM8-1701
(39 items)
 
Her Venom
(21 items)
 
Lil Tough Guy
(15 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD FX-8350 Gigabyte 990FXA-UD7 R7970-2PMD3GD5/OC  R7970-2PMD3GD5/OC  
GraphicsGraphicsRAMHard Drive
R7970-2PMD3GD5/OC  R7970-2PMD3GD5/OC  F3-2400C10D-16GTX  OCZ Agility 3 120GB  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
OCZ Agility 3 120GB  Seagate Barracuda 1TB  Segate Barracuda 3TB Rosewill RCR-IM5001 USB2.0 75 in 1 internal Car... 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Pioneer BDR-208DBK Blu-ray Writer Swiftech H20-220 EDGE HD Liquid Cooling Kit Swiftech Komodo 7970 Swiftech MCP-35X2 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Swiftech MCP35X2 Heat Sink Swiftech MCP35X Reservoir Swiftech Komodo 7970 Swiftech Komodo 7970 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Alphacool 240mm XT45 Alphacool 120mm XT45 Alphacool 120mm UT60 FrozenQ PC Mods UV Meteor Light Limited Edition... 
CoolingCoolingOSOS
Koolance Radiator Mounting Bracket with Quick-R... Swiftech Komodo 7970 Windows 7 Windows 8  
MonitorMonitorMonitorMonitor
ASUS VG248QE Black 24" 144Hz 1ms  ASUS VG248QE Black 24" 144Hz 1ms  ASUS VG248QE Black 24" 144Hz 1ms  XFX FXTRISTAND Triple Display Monitor Stand  
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G510 XFX pro 1250w black edition Caselabs MAGNUM M8 Case Razer Naga 
AudioAudioOther
Sony 2.1 Razer Megalodon XFX pro 1250w black edition 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
8350 batch 1229 pgn  Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z gigabyte 7770 OC gigabyte 7770 OC 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
F3-2400C10D-16GTX OCZ agaility 3 120  OCZ Agility 3 120gb  Seagate 7200rpm 1tb 
Optical DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
Pioneer BDR-208DBK Rosewill RCR-IM5001 USB2.0 75 in 1 internal Car... Swiftech MCP-35X White Top Swiftech Quiet Power 240  
CoolingOSOSMonitor
Swiftech Apogee HD Windows 7 Windows 8 LG E2242 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG E2242 RAZER Black Lycosa Mirror Special Edition Seasonic x660 Cooler Master Storm Stryker 
Mouse
Razer Lachesis 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX 6100 Sabertooth 990fx R2.0 XFX 7770 Core Edition Samsung 1600 2x4 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 1600 2x4 Unknown as of now  Piorneer BDR-208DBK Swiftech H220  
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 8  Samsung 60" 120hz 3d LED TV Unknown Seasonic x750 
CaseMouseAudio
Cooler Master Storm Stryker Unknown Pioneer 5.1 
  hide details  
Reply
USS CLM8-1701
(39 items)
 
Her Venom
(21 items)
 
Lil Tough Guy
(15 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD FX-8350 Gigabyte 990FXA-UD7 R7970-2PMD3GD5/OC  R7970-2PMD3GD5/OC  
GraphicsGraphicsRAMHard Drive
R7970-2PMD3GD5/OC  R7970-2PMD3GD5/OC  F3-2400C10D-16GTX  OCZ Agility 3 120GB  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
OCZ Agility 3 120GB  Seagate Barracuda 1TB  Segate Barracuda 3TB Rosewill RCR-IM5001 USB2.0 75 in 1 internal Car... 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Pioneer BDR-208DBK Blu-ray Writer Swiftech H20-220 EDGE HD Liquid Cooling Kit Swiftech Komodo 7970 Swiftech MCP-35X2 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Swiftech MCP35X2 Heat Sink Swiftech MCP35X Reservoir Swiftech Komodo 7970 Swiftech Komodo 7970 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Alphacool 240mm XT45 Alphacool 120mm XT45 Alphacool 120mm UT60 FrozenQ PC Mods UV Meteor Light Limited Edition... 
CoolingCoolingOSOS
Koolance Radiator Mounting Bracket with Quick-R... Swiftech Komodo 7970 Windows 7 Windows 8  
MonitorMonitorMonitorMonitor
ASUS VG248QE Black 24" 144Hz 1ms  ASUS VG248QE Black 24" 144Hz 1ms  ASUS VG248QE Black 24" 144Hz 1ms  XFX FXTRISTAND Triple Display Monitor Stand  
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G510 XFX pro 1250w black edition Caselabs MAGNUM M8 Case Razer Naga 
AudioAudioOther
Sony 2.1 Razer Megalodon XFX pro 1250w black edition 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
8350 batch 1229 pgn  Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z gigabyte 7770 OC gigabyte 7770 OC 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
F3-2400C10D-16GTX OCZ agaility 3 120  OCZ Agility 3 120gb  Seagate 7200rpm 1tb 
Optical DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
Pioneer BDR-208DBK Rosewill RCR-IM5001 USB2.0 75 in 1 internal Car... Swiftech MCP-35X White Top Swiftech Quiet Power 240  
CoolingOSOSMonitor
Swiftech Apogee HD Windows 7 Windows 8 LG E2242 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG E2242 RAZER Black Lycosa Mirror Special Edition Seasonic x660 Cooler Master Storm Stryker 
Mouse
Razer Lachesis 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX 6100 Sabertooth 990fx R2.0 XFX 7770 Core Edition Samsung 1600 2x4 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 1600 2x4 Unknown as of now  Piorneer BDR-208DBK Swiftech H220  
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 8  Samsung 60" 120hz 3d LED TV Unknown Seasonic x750 
CaseMouseAudio
Cooler Master Storm Stryker Unknown Pioneer 5.1 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Water Cooling
Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › Swiftech H220/H320/H220X/H240X/H140X and CM Glacer 240L/360L Owners' Club