Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › Swiftech H220/H320/H220X/H240X/H140X and CM Glacer 240L/360L Owners' Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Swiftech H220/H320/H220X/H240X/H140X and CM Glacer 240L/360L Owners' Club - Page 947

post #9461 of 20765
in my case with my asus board(p8z77-v le plus) my pump did not respond to speedfan very well. was forced to use AI suite
Obligatory Build
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-3770K Asus P8Z77-M Pro Sapphire Reference 290 w/ Aquacomputer Kryogeni... Samsung Low Voltage 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingMonitor
Western Digital Caviar Blue PNY XLR8 Swiftech H220 + Swiftech 120mm Rad Acer P216HL Black 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Legend Rosewill Hive 550w Silverstone PS07B-W Mionix Avior 7000 
Mouse Pad
Custom Artscow Mousepad 
  hide details  
Reply
Obligatory Build
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-3770K Asus P8Z77-M Pro Sapphire Reference 290 w/ Aquacomputer Kryogeni... Samsung Low Voltage 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingMonitor
Western Digital Caviar Blue PNY XLR8 Swiftech H220 + Swiftech 120mm Rad Acer P216HL Black 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Legend Rosewill Hive 550w Silverstone PS07B-W Mionix Avior 7000 
Mouse Pad
Custom Artscow Mousepad 
  hide details  
Reply
post #9462 of 20765
Did not respond at all? In my case it does not budge under any setting, constant full speed. And why would other fan work( reconnected fan while PC was running) and pump not? It is an electrical process PWM that is.

Update:

Installed the Asus AI Suite with Fan Xpert (another hour trying to find version that will work with windows 8.1 and my board). Fan Xpert says that pump can not be speed controlled, reads out constant 3600 RPM.
Edited by action3500 - 3/14/14 at 5:52am
Modern
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500K @ 4.7Ghz ASUS P8P67 PRO EVGA GTX 1070 16GB DDR3-1866 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
Intel SSD  Noctua NH-D14 Windows 7 CORSAIR TX750W 
CaseOther
TT Level 10 GT Noctua NF-P12 (Strapped to all radiators) 
  hide details  
Reply
Modern
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500K @ 4.7Ghz ASUS P8P67 PRO EVGA GTX 1070 16GB DDR3-1866 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
Intel SSD  Noctua NH-D14 Windows 7 CORSAIR TX750W 
CaseOther
TT Level 10 GT Noctua NF-P12 (Strapped to all radiators) 
  hide details  
Reply
post #9463 of 20765
Quote:
Originally Posted by action3500 View Post

Did not respond at all? In my case it does not budge under any setting, constant full speed. And why would other fan work( reconnected fan while PC was running) and pump not? It is an electrical process PWM that is.

Update:

Installed the Asus AI Suite with Fan Xpert (another hour trying to find version that will work with windows 8.1 and my board). Fan Xpert says that pump can not be speed controlled, reads out constant 3600 RPM.

I just did a Google search and it seems that there are some issues with PWM control and Windows 8.1. It's possible that your OS is causing your issue. Have you tried contacting Asus to see if they have any known issues of this kind?
post #9464 of 20765
I have windows 7 PC, I'll try to hook up the kit to that PC and see how it responds. I'll let you know how that went later today.
Modern
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500K @ 4.7Ghz ASUS P8P67 PRO EVGA GTX 1070 16GB DDR3-1866 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
Intel SSD  Noctua NH-D14 Windows 7 CORSAIR TX750W 
CaseOther
TT Level 10 GT Noctua NF-P12 (Strapped to all radiators) 
  hide details  
Reply
Modern
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500K @ 4.7Ghz ASUS P8P67 PRO EVGA GTX 1070 16GB DDR3-1866 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
Intel SSD  Noctua NH-D14 Windows 7 CORSAIR TX750W 
CaseOther
TT Level 10 GT Noctua NF-P12 (Strapped to all radiators) 
  hide details  
Reply
post #9465 of 20765
How can I tell which H220 revision I have? Would I have to take apart the pump to tell?
post #9466 of 20765
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennobanzai View Post

How can I tell which H220 revision I have? Would I have to take apart the pump to tell?

There really isn't any way to tell which revision you have except by opening the pump. This isn't advisable unless you have an actual issue and we (meaning me) walk you through the process.

If you decide to do it on your own, and something goes wrong, then you've voided your warranty and there won't be anything I can do for you.
post #9467 of 20765
Quote:
Originally Posted by BramSLI1 View Post

There really isn't any way to tell which revision you have except by opening the pump. This isn't advisable unless you have an actual issue and we (meaning me) walk you through the process.

If you decide to do it on your own, and something goes wrong, then you've voided your warranty and there won't be anything I can do for you.
Ok I rather not go that route of voiding the warranty.

What are the most common issues to look after? I believe the H220 was bought in December.
post #9468 of 20765
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennobanzai View Post

Ok I rather not go that route of voiding the warranty.

What are the most common issues to look after? I believe the H220 was bought in December.

If you purchased it in December then it should have all of our latest revisions. Has the pump been noisy or have you experienced any performance issues?
post #9469 of 20765
Quote:
Originally Posted by BramSLI1 View Post

If you purchased it in December then it should have all of our latest revisions. Has the pump been noisy or have you experienced any performance issues?
Nope, I just wanted to make sure before I install it in my MITX PC.
post #9470 of 20765
Is it possible to just remove the top piece (just the honeycomb looking part with the logo) so I can rotate it? I had to mount it a different direction to fit on my motherboard, and I just want the logo orientation to be correct. Maybe it just pops off, but I want to ask first because it sure takes a lot of force it if does.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Water Cooling
Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › Swiftech H220/H320/H220X/H240X/H140X and CM Glacer 240L/360L Owners' Club