Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [Kotaku]Be Excited About Assassin’s Creed IV. And Be Skeptical.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Kotaku]Be Excited About Assassin’s Creed IV. And Be Skeptical. - Page 2

post #11 of 13
i got AC1 for 5eur and stopped playing in damascus/third city cause it was sooo repetitive. i got AC3 with my evga 660 ftw and for some unknown reason i got in uplay also for free AC2. bought AC brotherhood for 15 eur but revelations is not available in my local vendor. so i am kind of collecting the games but not playing and it costed me 20eur altogether smile.gif

i guess the watch dogs will be the thing to buy and AC4 has some serious great cinematics. just hope they will be able to get that level of reality in games in a year or two, well maybe with 14nm gpus it will be possible to get reasonable fps smile.gif

best
revro
post #12 of 13
Thread Starter 
For me I thought AC 1 was kinda mediocre, AC2 was pretty good for the time, AC Brotherhood was also good, AC revelations was okay and AC3 sucked.

I thought the whole desmond plotline was awful and it had no place being in the game and made no sense.

However the sea combat was the only good thing from AC3 and it seems they are going to make it a primary feature, too be honest the game could not even be an assassins creed game and I would be happy.
Redbox
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k @4.5ghz Asus P8P67 GTX 970 Strix 12GB Gskill Ripjaws ddr3 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Crucial M500 Caviar Black 1TB Western Digital 500G DVD multirecorder 
OSPowerCase
Windows 7 Professional 64bit edition Antec Truepower 650 watt HAF 932 Black Edition 
  hide details  
Reply
Redbox
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k @4.5ghz Asus P8P67 GTX 970 Strix 12GB Gskill Ripjaws ddr3 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Crucial M500 Caviar Black 1TB Western Digital 500G DVD multirecorder 
OSPowerCase
Windows 7 Professional 64bit edition Antec Truepower 650 watt HAF 932 Black Edition 
  hide details  
Reply
post #13 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpsgc View Post

I hope it's all about sea battles.


Only redeeming quality of AC III.
http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/03/05/assassins-creed-4-40-of-missions-to-be-ship-shaped/ Apparently about 40% of it will be, while the other 60% will be land based. Though its cool to think at how their new seamless world "Horizon System" might work with it all, like travelling place to place, day/night cycles, dynamic weather.
Storm
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600k @ 4.5ghz  Asus P8Z68-V PRO MSI GTX 670 PE Corsair Vengeance 8GB 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Samsung F3 Spinpoint 1TB/ Crucial M4 128GB SSD Windows 7 Home 64 Samsung P2270FH 27'' 1080p Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair HX850 Corsair 600t SE Mionix Naos 5000 Mionix Propus 
Audio
Logitech Z-2300/Logitech G35 
  hide details  
Reply
Storm
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600k @ 4.5ghz  Asus P8Z68-V PRO MSI GTX 670 PE Corsair Vengeance 8GB 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Samsung F3 Spinpoint 1TB/ Crucial M4 128GB SSD Windows 7 Home 64 Samsung P2270FH 27'' 1080p Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair HX850 Corsair 600t SE Mionix Naos 5000 Mionix Propus 
Audio
Logitech Z-2300/Logitech G35 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Video Game News
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [Kotaku]Be Excited About Assassin’s Creed IV. And Be Skeptical.