I was looking at running something like this:
WC Loop (Click to show)
1) Is that a proper loop and placement for all parts?
2) Is two 240mm reservoirs ok for running on a overclock 3570k (looking to run at 4.3, no more than that) and a 670 FTW that will be OCed (will SLI eventually, so needs to be future proof for that).
3) Would a EK DCP 4.0 pump be good enough for this, or do I need something more powerful?
4) That reservoir is small because between the GPU and 5.25 drive bay (the HD bay will be removed) is only 50mm max. Are their any cyclinder style reservoirs that are thinner than 50mm and as long as 200mm-220mm?
5) Where is a good placement for the drainage pipe to go?
6) Currently I have a fully modular gold HX650 PSU. Is that enough power for 3570k, SLI'ed 670's and the WC system, or will I need to upgrade this to a HX750+?
What I plan on buying so far:
- CPU BLOCK - Koolance CPU-380I
- PUMP - Swiftech MCP655-B
- TOP RADIATOR - - Black Ice GT Stealth 240 X-Flow Radiator - Blue
- RESERVOIR - KOOLANCE TK-120
~ RESERVOIR TOP
~ RESERVOIR BOT
TOTAL: ~ $282
Still going to be looking around for 120mm cylinder reservoirs though. See if I find anything I like better.
Edited by denman - 3/6/13 at 6:28pm