Originally Posted by Mr Mari0o
Idk how I feel about this case anymore. I'm glad for the first 20 finally going out but with no info on when the other 30 will go out is making me upset. Been waiting so long with still no end in sight
I totally understand your frustration. I'll be sharing revised timing for production & shipping of cases #21+ soon. If you're not happy with the new timing, contact me and I can refund your purchase price. I've had a few people (Lutfi included ) who have been able to take advantage of the delay and buy cases since the official purchase period ended. If you (or anyone else) decides to bow out, I'm sure we can find someone to take your place.
Originally Posted by WiSK
What kind of loss are we talking about here? Hundreds or thousands? Of course, making 50 Compact Splashes is a business venture, and pre-production cost estimates can easily be 'optimistic'. I understand that you have to honour agreements made with customers. Still I feel uncomfortable if I would be paying too little what with all the work you've put into this.
At this point its still uncertain. We may end up outsourcing some of the more time-consuming tasks (paint) to get the last 30 cases done as quickly as possible. There are several other examples of costs we didn't anticipate, and we're not done yet. Its definitely been a learning experience for both me and Dwood. I appreciate you and everyone else who has offered to kick in more $$, its really generous of you. If we were at risk of not being able to fulfill all the orders, I would absolutely take you up on it if I thought it would be the difference between success & failure. But that is not the case so I wouldn't feel right asking for more than what we all agreed to from the start. The concern & offer is greatly appreciated tho... you guys are the best.