Originally Posted by She loved E
I totally understand your frustration. I'll be sharing revised timing for production & shipping of cases #21+ soon. If you're not happy with the new timing, contact me and I can refund your purchase price. I've had a few people (Lutfi included
) who have been able to take advantage of the delay and buy cases since the official purchase period ended. If you (or anyone else) decides to bow out, I'm sure we can find someone to take your place.
At this point its still uncertain. We may end up outsourcing some of the more time-consuming tasks (paint) to get the last 30 cases done as quickly as possible. There are several other examples of costs we didn't anticipate, and we're not done yet. Its definitely been a learning experience for both me and Dwood. I appreciate you and everyone else who has offered to kick in more $$, its really generous of you. If we were at risk of not being able to fulfill all the orders, I would absolutely take you up on it if I thought it would be the difference between success & failure. But that is not the case so I wouldn't feel right asking for more than what we all agreed to from the start. The concern & offer is greatly appreciated tho... you guys are the best.
I'm going to ride out this storm until I get my case(s) in hand - Period! I missed my initial opportunity and now, I ain't going to squirm out on the second chance
Just trying to find a few reasons to justify buying more Compact Splashes for myself
SLE - I'm going to try and get more people on this crazy bandwagon, even if I need to walk door to door
though trying to see if I can get the last 6 cases snagged on my end(not necessarily by me). + It was a pleasure doing business with you...
To you lot - I've got something in store when I get my case in to showoff my custom work thus its completely worth the wait! Edited by Lutfij - 6/13/13 at 1:47am