[WARNING: Long post] Timaishu, I am kind of in the same situation as you. Sent in an RMA for my ASUS 7850 2gb-v1 (a discontinued model) in late December. 2 weeks later they sent back my same card, claimed to have made repairs, but the card showed the exact same problems as when I sent it in. I was in the process of moving houses so I did not contact them again until mid Feb.
When I called again they told me that my next RMA will be 'escalated' and go to 'higher tech support'. They stated that I was eligible for the advanced replacement option, and would get back to me within 48 hrs to inform me if they have replacements in stock. Being naive, I believed them. Did not get any calls or emails after 3 days so I called back and they said I should wait a week because a new shipment is coming in which could contain a replacement (for some reason they did not know what this shipement contained...). Being naive and hoping the new shipment would have a replacement for me, I waited a week and called back. Of course they did not have any replacements. So I opted to send my card in for another standard RMA (sent my card in on March 5th to Jeffersonville, Indiana).
For this RMA I called them every 3 days to try to get updates (always being nice and respectful on the phone). I also contacted one of the cl-asus reps that I came across online. They always told me that they are still waiting for a replacement. Idk exactly what happened to my case, but the last time I called (March 20) I was forwarded to the manager of the Jeffersonville facility. He was very nice and apologetic on the phone and was well-aware of my RMA case (maybe because I was bugging them so much) and gave me an email for direct contact with them. He also told me why my case hasn't been resolved, something to do with cooperate, but I kind of brushed it off since I felt like I had been lied to quite a bit by ASUS.
The next day though, I received an email from ASUS asking if I would accept a new model (7850 2gb-v2). I am now waiting for the replacement and am hoping it works or even better yet, its new. Since you probably are going to be getting a replacement model and based on my experience so far, I would say you should definitely contact one of the cl-asus reps (I was in contact with cl-jeremy) and make sure to try to call as much as possible (I think the saying is the squeaky wheel gets the most grease). Idk if talking with Jared is what actually escalated my case, but the next day after talking with him I was given the option to accept a model change for a replacement. Now I am just praying that my RMA experience is going to end once I get this new card
Goodluck and keep us updated please.