Originally Posted by xxramboxx
Veldmuus i think i know your problem.
You should not flash with mmtool as the device id and vendor id of the gtx 670mx are not listed in mmtool.
this means that the vbios is a separate one than the main bios, so you flashed the gtx 670mx probably ontop of another device ( I assume the first one, 10ec,5209; the realtek card driver)
neh the first one gave error so i picked a random i flashed over my intel hd graphics i think. i found already an original bios for my X6823, and the whitehouse msi bios msi whitehouse
but both are not in rom. since i openend my laptop and saw it was a ami Bios it would normally be easy to restore.
still no succes ( but also cant find a original rom for the x6823 )
these would be instructions
In case of a BAD flash, a blind-flash will be required.1. Remove any files from your USB that aren't the necessary bootable DOS files.
2. Pick a ROM you want to flash (doesn't have to be the original), but it MUST be one for your notebook specifically.
3. Rename the file.ROM to AMIBOOT.ROM and put it on your flash drive.
4. Plug in your flash drive in a USB 2.0 slot.
5. As soon as your notebook turns on and nothing is displayed, spam Ctrl + Home (In my case, the MS-16F2 is Ctrl + Fn + PgUp or Ctrl + Shift + NumPad 7).
6. You should hear four (4) beeps and the BIOS should begin flashing itself.
but further i dont want to hijack this threadt any longer
thanks for the support
if u got something to help me pls PM me.
got it working ENDLY xD now flashing the custom vbios ty xDEdited by Veldmuus - 9/11/13 at 4:22pm