Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD CPUs › 8350 not getting a decent oc, am i doing it wrong? trying for 5 ghz
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

8350 not getting a decent oc, am i doing it wrong? trying for 5 ghz - Page 4

post #31 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by gertruude View Post

You sir are a troll and a geek............not prime stable=not stable?.. who the hell are you to tell someone his pc isnt stable just because it isnt prime stable.

Its nerds like you who give out bad information based upon their own experience.

Who the hell wants to run prime for over 12 hours just to say its prime stable lmao.....i can run prime at 5ghz with out no problems...but i wouldn't dream of running it over 12-24 hours to keep some nerd like you happy.

Did you pay for their pc....do you pay their energy bills?

no you dont so before you start sprouting your crap about prime will run anything start to actually learn what people are saying about it.......Not all piledriver chips run prime equally. its hit and miss

if you actually read through the net or through this site you would know this.

GEEK!

Wow ahahha couldnt have said it better.
 
Dream rig!
(8 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX 8350 @ 4.8 - 2700NB ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R1.0 SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 7970 1220/1700 G.Skill Ripjaws X @ 2400 10-12-12-28 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Kingston HyperX 120GB SSD 550/510 (Boot) Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB (Stuffs) Phanteks PH-TC14PE Cooled by 1 NF-F12 and 2 NF-... Windows 7 64 bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Benq G2420HD Steelseries 6GV2 Silver power SP-S850M Lian Li T60B Test bench. 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Razer Deathadder Black (No lights!) Steelseries hardmat Steelseries 5HV2 White 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
I7 3930k 2011  RIVE Diamond HD7970 Diamond HD7970 
RAMHard DrivePowerCase
16GB 2400 G.Skill Ripjaws 250 GB SSD 840 Corsair HX 1050 Lian Li PC-80 
  hide details  
Reply
 
Dream rig!
(8 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX 8350 @ 4.8 - 2700NB ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R1.0 SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 7970 1220/1700 G.Skill Ripjaws X @ 2400 10-12-12-28 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Kingston HyperX 120GB SSD 550/510 (Boot) Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB (Stuffs) Phanteks PH-TC14PE Cooled by 1 NF-F12 and 2 NF-... Windows 7 64 bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Benq G2420HD Steelseries 6GV2 Silver power SP-S850M Lian Li T60B Test bench. 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Razer Deathadder Black (No lights!) Steelseries hardmat Steelseries 5HV2 White 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
I7 3930k 2011  RIVE Diamond HD7970 Diamond HD7970 
RAMHard DrivePowerCase
16GB 2400 G.Skill Ripjaws 250 GB SSD 840 Corsair HX 1050 Lian Li PC-80 
  hide details  
Reply
post #32 of 64
lol awesome actual geeks getting buthurt that their OCs not stable and resorting to name calling.

some of the arguments here are absolutely hilarious.

”if it works for you doesn't mean it will work for others”, let's take that same argument for other programs. ” if Photoshop works for you on piledriver doesn't mean it will work for others”

”prime isn't meant to stress piledrivers”

And why is that? Piledriver all of a sudden too good of an architecture to submit it self a mersenne prime search?

”too many volts to maintain prime stability”

Yeah because your trying to push a heavy oc, you're going to need the volts.

My customers fx 6300 I clocked to 4.0.at 1.38 did prime just fine. 12hours blend, 12 hours small fft. On an 960g board to boot.

if Prime95 had a programming flaw that piledriver revealed it be prevalent across all chips, not just some for some people.
Steam Machine
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3570K @4Ghz ASrock z77 Extreme 4 R9 260 16gb G.Skill Ripjaw @1800MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Plata None Air Win7 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
23" Widescreen ACER Uberclocked!! Antec 550W Basiq Lian Li Custom 
MouseMouse Pad
W-i-P W-i-P 
  hide details  
Reply
Steam Machine
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3570K @4Ghz ASrock z77 Extreme 4 R9 260 16gb G.Skill Ripjaw @1800MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Plata None Air Win7 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
23" Widescreen ACER Uberclocked!! Antec 550W Basiq Lian Li Custom 
MouseMouse Pad
W-i-P W-i-P 
  hide details  
Reply
post #33 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheProfiteer View Post

lol awesome actual geeks getting buthurt that their OCs not stable and resorting to name calling.

some of the arguments here are absolutely hilarious.

”if it works for you doesn't mean it will work for others”, let's take that same argument for other programs. ” if Photoshop works for you on piledriver doesn't mean it will work for others”

uhhhh what? That was the exact point i was trying to make. Prime 95 and Photoshop are pieces of software, saying that software will work perfectly for everyone because it worked for you is extremely naive.

If you were being sarcastic... then i have no idea what planet you are from.
The Second Coming
(12 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Ryzen™ 1700 Asrock Fatal1ty x370 Gaming K4 Sapphire R9 Fury TridentZ 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
256GB M.2 SSD 1TB HDD Windows 10 Pro Acer XG270HU 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 750W Thermaltake Toughpower Gold Rated Thermaltake View 27 w/ riser Logitech G40 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-4790k MSI Z97M Gaming Gtx 1070 Gskill 8gig 1600mhz (2x4) @2133 mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSKeyboard
1TB WD Caviar Black Corsair H75 Windows 8.1 Logitech G15 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Thermaltake Toughpower 750w Gold  Fractal Design Define Mini Logitech G400 Sennheiser PC 350 (hero mod) 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
fx-8350 @5ghz 990fxa-ud3 rev 1.1 PowerColor 290x @1150/1500mhz Gskill 8gig 1600mhz (2x4) @2033 mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
1TB WD Caviar Black rs360 raystorm kit Windows 8 Pro 700 Watt Corsair 
CaseMouse
HAF 912  Logitech G400 
  hide details  
Reply
The Second Coming
(12 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Ryzen™ 1700 Asrock Fatal1ty x370 Gaming K4 Sapphire R9 Fury TridentZ 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
256GB M.2 SSD 1TB HDD Windows 10 Pro Acer XG270HU 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 750W Thermaltake Toughpower Gold Rated Thermaltake View 27 w/ riser Logitech G40 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-4790k MSI Z97M Gaming Gtx 1070 Gskill 8gig 1600mhz (2x4) @2133 mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSKeyboard
1TB WD Caviar Black Corsair H75 Windows 8.1 Logitech G15 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Thermaltake Toughpower 750w Gold  Fractal Design Define Mini Logitech G400 Sennheiser PC 350 (hero mod) 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
fx-8350 @5ghz 990fxa-ud3 rev 1.1 PowerColor 290x @1150/1500mhz Gskill 8gig 1600mhz (2x4) @2033 mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
1TB WD Caviar Black rs360 raystorm kit Windows 8 Pro 700 Watt Corsair 
CaseMouse
HAF 912  Logitech G400 
  hide details  
Reply
post #34 of 64
there are always going to be pieces of software that may not work tailor made for EVERY chip and board combination on the planet. yes there have been people who have had problems with prime95 on fx chips, specifically piledriver. from what I've read, the people who make prime95 are aware of the problem and are actually going to release a new version of the software soon. the funny thing is, is people with stock fx chips have been failing prime95, which shouldn't even be possible because a chip run entirely at stock with proper cooling shouldn't fail. software by definition is imperfect. that's why theres always new versions of software coming out. while its cool that one person on this particular thread has been building pcs that HAVE been passing prime95, it doesn't mean it will work for everyone, because someone else might be running a different mainboard, a different set of ram, a different cpu cooler. I haven't tried prime95 on my pc yet, simply because im aware of the software bug and am running my fx at stock completely currently. I guess if I feel bawlsy ill try to run prime on my system, but if it fails then it will be an I told you so kinda moment then.
 
Beautiful HoRyzen
(19 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 7 1700x Gigabyte Auros ax370 gaming 5 gigabyte geforce gtx 1080 ti gaming Crucial Ballistix Tactical ddr4-3000 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Seagate Barracuda 4TB crucial mx300 m2 Asus dvd rw corsair h100i 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
corsair af120 corsair af 120 windows 10 pro 64 bit asus vw 246h 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
aoc 2236vw corsair k40 corsair rm750x corsair graphite 760t arctic white 
MouseMouse PadAudio
corsair sabre rgb razer vespula altec lansing ocatne 7 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core 2 Duo g72gx-rbbx05 gtx 260m Nanya PC2-6400 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveOS
G Skill 64 GB SSD Western Digital Scorpio Black HL-DVD-RW Windows 7 Home Premium 
MouseAudio
Razer Lachesis 4000 DPI Onboard Altec Lansing 
  hide details  
Reply
 
Beautiful HoRyzen
(19 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 7 1700x Gigabyte Auros ax370 gaming 5 gigabyte geforce gtx 1080 ti gaming Crucial Ballistix Tactical ddr4-3000 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Seagate Barracuda 4TB crucial mx300 m2 Asus dvd rw corsair h100i 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
corsair af120 corsair af 120 windows 10 pro 64 bit asus vw 246h 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
aoc 2236vw corsair k40 corsair rm750x corsair graphite 760t arctic white 
MouseMouse PadAudio
corsair sabre rgb razer vespula altec lansing ocatne 7 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core 2 Duo g72gx-rbbx05 gtx 260m Nanya PC2-6400 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveOS
G Skill 64 GB SSD Western Digital Scorpio Black HL-DVD-RW Windows 7 Home Premium 
MouseAudio
Razer Lachesis 4000 DPI Onboard Altec Lansing 
  hide details  
Reply
post #35 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dt_Freak1 View Post

there are always going to be pieces of software that may not work tailor made for EVERY chip and board combination on the planet. yes there have been people who have had problems with prime95 on fx chips, specifically piledriver. from what I've read, the people who make prime95 are aware of the problem and are actually going to release a new version of the software soon. the funny thing is, is people with stock fx chips have been failing prime95, which shouldn't even be possible because a chip run entirely at stock with proper cooling shouldn't fail. software by definition is imperfect. that's why theres always new versions of software coming out. while its cool that one person on this particular thread has been building pcs that HAVE been passing prime95, it doesn't mean it will work for everyone, because someone else might be running a different mainboard, a different set of ram, a different cpu cooler. I haven't tried prime95 on my pc yet, simply because im aware of the software bug and am running my fx at stock completely currently. I guess if I feel bawlsy ill try to run prime on my system, but if it fails then it will be an I told you so kinda moment then.

ok see now this is an argument with integrity, trying to prove a point without personal attacks. This I can appreciate.

Now I am the person who has been running Prime in this thread with out failing, its only been 3 FX chips so far, Two 4100s, and one 6300.

When Prime was failing for me, so was AMD OD Stability Test, as well as BSOD when running OCCT. When everything else was running fine so was Prime.

All three systems on 3 diffident motherboards and 3 different sets of ram, and all have been cheap budget boards around $60 price range.

Only reason I posted in this thread is because some one said that if you BSOD within 5 minutes of running prime then its no biggie, its just Primes fault.

Failing Prime is one thing, BSOD on a program known to run fine on everything else under the sun is another.
Steam Machine
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3570K @4Ghz ASrock z77 Extreme 4 R9 260 16gb G.Skill Ripjaw @1800MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Plata None Air Win7 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
23" Widescreen ACER Uberclocked!! Antec 550W Basiq Lian Li Custom 
MouseMouse Pad
W-i-P W-i-P 
  hide details  
Reply
Steam Machine
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3570K @4Ghz ASrock z77 Extreme 4 R9 260 16gb G.Skill Ripjaw @1800MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Plata None Air Win7 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
23" Widescreen ACER Uberclocked!! Antec 550W Basiq Lian Li Custom 
MouseMouse Pad
W-i-P W-i-P 
  hide details  
Reply
post #36 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultracarpet View Post

uhhhh what? That was the exact point i was trying to make. Prime 95 and Photoshop are pieces of software, saying that software will work perfectly for everyone because it worked for you is extremely naive.

If you were being sarcastic... then i have no idea what planet you are from.

how so, software is just something built and compiled in a digital setting.

When software has a bug, it can usually be replicated, in fact one of the steps in debugging anything is replicating the problem.

If you have two systems with identical hardware and the same piece of software is running fine on one system and not the other? Do you immediately blame the software first?


I am not saying that there bugs out there that dont arise under very specific situations, sure there could be a conflict with Prime95 and certain configurations of FX chips and chipsets, and yes that would be Primes fault, but you dont go around saying "yo prime no work gud with Piledriver"

you document where the fault it is and try to steer people away from it. For example, Piledriver Chips on 990FX Chipsets with IMC set to 2000MHZ.

That I can understand, but the idea that Prime95 currently fails all Piledriver chips is just untrue.
Edited by TheProfiteer - 3/19/13 at 9:39am
Steam Machine
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3570K @4Ghz ASrock z77 Extreme 4 R9 260 16gb G.Skill Ripjaw @1800MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Plata None Air Win7 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
23" Widescreen ACER Uberclocked!! Antec 550W Basiq Lian Li Custom 
MouseMouse Pad
W-i-P W-i-P 
  hide details  
Reply
Steam Machine
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3570K @4Ghz ASrock z77 Extreme 4 R9 260 16gb G.Skill Ripjaw @1800MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Plata None Air Win7 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
23" Widescreen ACER Uberclocked!! Antec 550W Basiq Lian Li Custom 
MouseMouse Pad
W-i-P W-i-P 
  hide details  
Reply
post #37 of 64
after seeing everyone say they fail prime95 at stock speeds, I have indeed tried prime95 on my system. with 0 overclock on my fx 8350, im passing with the cores getting to 40 degrees celcius. it should be noted that I am not using the most recent version of the build of prime95 though. version 26.5 is the one on my system. and the original file was on my pc back in 2011 so its an older version indeed. maybe there is a problem with the newer versions. that in and of itself is cause for investigation. I make no personal attacks, I only call things like I see them. As an A+ Certified pc builder, I have had the opportunity to build super nice pcs for the tech company I work for, I try to always use my powers for good not evil. maybe there is a bug with prime 95 and maybe the bug is in the newer build of the software currently my pc is running and passing that listed version 26.5 of prime95. I can tell you my cores are now at 42 degrees celcius which is worrysome considering I have an h80 with fans push/pull config and arctic silver 5 as the thermal compound of choice.
 
Beautiful HoRyzen
(19 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 7 1700x Gigabyte Auros ax370 gaming 5 gigabyte geforce gtx 1080 ti gaming Crucial Ballistix Tactical ddr4-3000 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Seagate Barracuda 4TB crucial mx300 m2 Asus dvd rw corsair h100i 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
corsair af120 corsair af 120 windows 10 pro 64 bit asus vw 246h 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
aoc 2236vw corsair k40 corsair rm750x corsair graphite 760t arctic white 
MouseMouse PadAudio
corsair sabre rgb razer vespula altec lansing ocatne 7 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core 2 Duo g72gx-rbbx05 gtx 260m Nanya PC2-6400 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveOS
G Skill 64 GB SSD Western Digital Scorpio Black HL-DVD-RW Windows 7 Home Premium 
MouseAudio
Razer Lachesis 4000 DPI Onboard Altec Lansing 
  hide details  
Reply
 
Beautiful HoRyzen
(19 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 7 1700x Gigabyte Auros ax370 gaming 5 gigabyte geforce gtx 1080 ti gaming Crucial Ballistix Tactical ddr4-3000 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Seagate Barracuda 4TB crucial mx300 m2 Asus dvd rw corsair h100i 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
corsair af120 corsair af 120 windows 10 pro 64 bit asus vw 246h 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
aoc 2236vw corsair k40 corsair rm750x corsair graphite 760t arctic white 
MouseMouse PadAudio
corsair sabre rgb razer vespula altec lansing ocatne 7 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core 2 Duo g72gx-rbbx05 gtx 260m Nanya PC2-6400 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveOS
G Skill 64 GB SSD Western Digital Scorpio Black HL-DVD-RW Windows 7 Home Premium 
MouseAudio
Razer Lachesis 4000 DPI Onboard Altec Lansing 
  hide details  
Reply
post #38 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheProfiteer View Post

how so, software is just something built and compiled in a digital setting.

When software has a bug, it can usually be replicated, in fact one of the steps in debugging anything is replicating the problem.

If you have two systems with identical hardware and the same piece of software is running fine on one system and not the other? Do you immediately blame the software first?


I am not saying that there bugs out there that dont arise under very specific situations, sure there could be a conflict with Prime95 and certain configurations of FX chips and chipsets, and yes that would be Primes fault, but you dont go around saying "yo prime no work gud with Piledriver"

you document where the fault it is and try to steer people away from it. For example, Piledriver Chips on 990FX Chipsets with IMC set to 2000MHZ.

That I can understand, but the idea that Prime95 currently fails all Piledriver chips is just untrue.
So the FX6300 and FX8350 are the same thing now....tell me more
post #39 of 64
Why does it matter if we use prime95 or not? We use the stress test that shows us that the CPU is stable for every day use. Some FX chips crash at stock prime (mine does) Rock solid IBT 4.8GHz.
 
Dream rig!
(8 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX 8350 @ 4.8 - 2700NB ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R1.0 SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 7970 1220/1700 G.Skill Ripjaws X @ 2400 10-12-12-28 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Kingston HyperX 120GB SSD 550/510 (Boot) Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB (Stuffs) Phanteks PH-TC14PE Cooled by 1 NF-F12 and 2 NF-... Windows 7 64 bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Benq G2420HD Steelseries 6GV2 Silver power SP-S850M Lian Li T60B Test bench. 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Razer Deathadder Black (No lights!) Steelseries hardmat Steelseries 5HV2 White 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
I7 3930k 2011  RIVE Diamond HD7970 Diamond HD7970 
RAMHard DrivePowerCase
16GB 2400 G.Skill Ripjaws 250 GB SSD 840 Corsair HX 1050 Lian Li PC-80 
  hide details  
Reply
 
Dream rig!
(8 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX 8350 @ 4.8 - 2700NB ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R1.0 SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 7970 1220/1700 G.Skill Ripjaws X @ 2400 10-12-12-28 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Kingston HyperX 120GB SSD 550/510 (Boot) Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB (Stuffs) Phanteks PH-TC14PE Cooled by 1 NF-F12 and 2 NF-... Windows 7 64 bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Benq G2420HD Steelseries 6GV2 Silver power SP-S850M Lian Li T60B Test bench. 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Razer Deathadder Black (No lights!) Steelseries hardmat Steelseries 5HV2 White 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
I7 3930k 2011  RIVE Diamond HD7970 Diamond HD7970 
RAMHard DrivePowerCase
16GB 2400 G.Skill Ripjaws 250 GB SSD 840 Corsair HX 1050 Lian Li PC-80 
  hide details  
Reply
post #40 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dt_Freak1 View Post

after seeing everyone say they fail prime95 at stock speeds, I have indeed tried prime95 on my system. with 0 overclock on my fx 8350, im passing with the cores getting to 40 degrees celcius. it should be noted that I am not using the most recent version of the build of prime95 though. version 26.5 is the one on my system. and the original file was on my pc back in 2011 so its an older version indeed. maybe there is a problem with the newer versions. that in and of itself is cause for investigation. I make no personal attacks, I only call things like I see them. As an A+ Certified pc builder, I have had the opportunity to build super nice pcs for the tech company I work for, I try to always use my powers for good not evil. maybe there is a bug with prime 95 and maybe the bug is in the newer build of the software currently my pc is running and passing that listed version 26.5 of prime95. I can tell you my cores are now at 42 degrees celcius which is worrysome considering I have an h80 with fans push/pull config and arctic silver 5 as the thermal compound of choice.

this is why I like Prime, it really tends to show where your weaknesses lie. Very few other stress tests are able to get Chips as hot as Prime does which is a perfect way for you to test your cooling solution.
Steam Machine
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3570K @4Ghz ASrock z77 Extreme 4 R9 260 16gb G.Skill Ripjaw @1800MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Plata None Air Win7 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
23" Widescreen ACER Uberclocked!! Antec 550W Basiq Lian Li Custom 
MouseMouse Pad
W-i-P W-i-P 
  hide details  
Reply
Steam Machine
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3570K @4Ghz ASrock z77 Extreme 4 R9 260 16gb G.Skill Ripjaw @1800MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Plata None Air Win7 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
23" Widescreen ACER Uberclocked!! Antec 550W Basiq Lian Li Custom 
MouseMouse Pad
W-i-P W-i-P 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AMD CPUs
Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD CPUs › 8350 not getting a decent oc, am i doing it wrong? trying for 5 ghz